• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen creative graphics in D/P wishlist

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    Ok, this thread is to list some of senery you'd like to see. Those tiny little features make the game very enjoyable!. Also, list some basic things like pokemon centers and stuff like that that a town needs. Ive listed some ideas for both of these below. Here's a few we're sure of: Lampposts, blended grass and better trees.

I'd like to see maybe a cobblestone street or two. It'd be interesting to walk on. Firehydrents (( they have to have them in case of a fire, dont they??? )) Police office. (( Ermm...criminals are everywhere!!! )) Air port. (( could be a major feature so you wouldnt have to take the boat!!! But only in the biggest cities. ))

Lets brainstorm some ideas!!!

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    how about quicker trading times. i get fedup of the time it takes to trade an pokemon.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    sorry wrong post about quicket trading times

smithy.boy

Hack and PKMN egg farmer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2022
    I would love an underwater city...more underwater scenary. Nicer looking waterfalls would be nice.
    Is it me or does it look like the maps are slanted, it looks more 3d. (like in animal crossing when you move up). Cooler transportation such as plane, or even catching lifts on peoples pokemon.

The pokemon you surf on always looks odd and same as flying, yes i understand they save space and time but they could make some sprites for flying and surfing pokemon. Seeing Zigzagoon surf would rock!

Suyasi

Chikorita Fan
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    A region of fire, I mean.. Like a literal place with rising magma, possibly a volcano.. It'd be pretty interesting, especially if some fire pokemon were there. And maybe that a fire pokemon could use a different sort of surf, but guide you across the lava~ That'd be pretty neat.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    smithy.boy said:
    I would love an underwater city...more underwater scenary. Nicer looking waterfalls would be nice.
    Is it me or does it look like the maps are slanted, it looks more 3d. (like in animal crossing when you move up). Cooler transportation such as plane, or even catching lifts on peoples pokemon.

The pokemon you surf on always looks odd and same as flying, yes i understand they save space and time but they could make some sprites for flying and surfing pokemon. Seeing Zigzagoon surf would rock!
    I will want a city that is like that with watery scenery. It will be so pretty and nice looking

Suyasi said:
    A region of fire, I mean.. Like a literal place with rising magma, possibly a volcano.. It'd be pretty interesting, especially if some fire pokemon were there. And maybe that a fire pokemon could use a different sort of surf, but guide you across the lava~ That'd be pretty neat.
    Oh yeah that will be pretty cool looking also.

:t094:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    how about making the trees a little bit biger in the forests.

bluestorm

Lucario and Mudkip! BLUE PWNS!
    Years
    A tornado/twister/strong wind effect would be really awesome! Maybe one of the legendary pokemon is angry and makes the wind sorta like kyogre made it rain harshly and groudon made it drought harshly!

Buffalo State College
    Years
    bluestorm said:
    A tornado/twister/strong wind effect would be really awesome! Maybe one of the legendary pokemon is angry and makes the wind sorta like kyogre made it rain harshly and groudon made it drought harshly!
    ....Or a Rayquaza in the air spewing the air. We can have a sand like place (kind of like R/S's Desert) but more worst.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    bluestorm said:
    very cool ideas you guys!!! How about a huge city with streets and actual cars?! I wonder why they dont have it.... except in R/S/E when you move in with the moving truck, of course.
    I had been wondering if they were going to do that myself. I think that they should, it would be better than the Bike.

Buffalo State College
    Years
    bluestorm said:
    very cool ideas you guys!!! How about a huge city with streets and actual cars?! I wonder why they dont have it.... except in R/S/E when you move in with the moving truck, of course.
    That idea is great. I've always wanted this effect as well
    YEAH 2000 POST *CELEBRATES WITH DONUTS

:t094:~*!*~QUEEN BOO~*!*~

Zone

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2006
    Streets with cars aren't necessary. Cars would be out of place in a Pokemon game. Bikes are fine.

Back