• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

creepiest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 1, 2011
    I would have to say parasect above all else. I love the pokemon, and at first he doesn't seem creepy at all but when you look into what its based off of (a fungus that affects the host ant that slowly takes over the ants mind until the fungus thinks for the ant), it really is quite sick that Game Freak put that in a child's video game (not to say its not for big people too :D).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Golbat's Red/Blue sprite really creeped me out the most. D:

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I don't really find any Pokemon creepy... Just that dead Marowak in R/B/Y... It's shrouded body was shaped like a tornado.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • "Metagross is the result of two Metang achieving fusion. When hunting, this Pokémon pins the prey to the ground under its massive body. It then eats the helpless victim using the large mouth on its stomach."

This is Metagross' dex entry from Sapphire. If that doesn't freak you out, imagine having your arms and legs being pinned to the ground as you are slowly being eaten alive. That should do it for you.

Nohr

Long-time Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    "Metagross is the result of two Metang achieving fusion. When hunting, this Pokémon pins the prey to the ground under its massive body. It then eats the helpless victim using the large mouth on its stomach."

This is Metagross' dex entry from Sapphire. If that doesn't freak you out, imagine having your arms and legs being pinned to the ground as you are slowly being eaten alive. That should do it for you.

Yeah, even though Metagross is one of my favourite pokemon, this one wins.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2010
    I think all of the pictures online of Pikachu are creepy. I;ve seen some really scary ones that are just wow....

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2013
    In the original Red and Blue games, I hated the 'hidden' ghost sprite. I used to really dislike it. Generally, a lot of the 1st gen sprites are 'creepy' because of the lack of colour and the lack of definition. They don't really look like Pokemon.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Jynx and those huge lips.
    Banette and the very concept of old toys coming back for revenge.
    Pikachu and that creepy, pedophile-inspired smile that's plastered on its face.

And IDK, I found the R/B Golbat sprite to be more comical than creepy xD

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
  • when i encountered banette at night in diamond i tought 'nothing wrong :D' but when looking closer and caught it AND staring 2 mins at it and its pokedex entry, a doll that takes revenge... imagine a doll gets a scary face and is coming to kill you with a dagger (not that banette has one but imagine) wouldnt that be scary to see at midnight?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've always found jynx really creepy, one of the reasons is it looks like my aunt!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2010
    None of the Pokemon are creepy, but Dusknior has the creepiest description o.o

Shadow Ball

I <3 ghosties the mosties! :P
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Mr. Mime creeps me out because of my fear for clowns... o.o

And Nosepass creeps me out just because it... looks really, really strange. o_O And I would never want to wake up and see one at the foot of my bed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back