• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

creepiest pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myles

Seriously?
Years
  • The Shandera family have some pretty creepy Pokedex entries:

Hitomoshi
    607Hitomoshi_Dream.png

"It lights its glow and, while pretending to guide their way, sucks out people's life force."

Ranpuraa
    180px-608Ranpuraa_Dream.png

"It appears when one is on the very brink of death and absorbs the soul the instant it has departed from the body."

Shandera
    180px-609Shandera_Dream.png

"Anyone enveloped by the flame of a Shandera will have their soul sucked out and burned. Only an empty shell of a body remains."

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    Jynx, Hypno, and Desukkan are pretty creepy.

Jynx has always scared me, Hypno scared me after seeing it in the anime, and Desukkan is generally creepy-looking.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
  • Beedrill.
    Okay guys, bees are scary enough on their own. Many men will run at the sight of them screaming like a girl and flailing their arms around and run to hide behind their girlfriends/wives.
    But a giant bee?
    Oh my god.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Desukan, Dusknoir and Carnivine creeped me out at first, but I eventually got used to them. As of now, Jynx creeps me out because of its B/W sprite.

Years
  • Grimer's Gen I sprite scares the crap out of me. Even more so considering that it's a blob of contamination filled with enough posion to whither instantly flowers simply by passing over them.

Sableye would be a close second, although when I first saw it the only thing I could think of doing would be prying out their eyes and selling them....I should join team rocket. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2010
    spirit tomb D: scary as heck, whenever I look at it I feel like pedo bear is sitting on one side starting at me through another.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Although I love Dragon pokemon(they're obviously my favourite pokemon) i had a nightmare about Gyarados. In my dream it didn't look like a Pokemon, but VERY REALISTIC, and all I can remember is that it scared the c**p out of me! Don't get me wron, I still love Gyarados, but the one in my dream was just breathtaking!

Years
  • The ones I find creepiest is just what I would run away from and never look back at because no pokemon really creep me out:

Jynx because its...just...Jynx.
    Ariados because its a frickin massive spider
    Golbat (did any one look at its Red/Blue Sprite

Years
  • I'm gonna go with either Hypno or Drowzee. They're probably the creepiest ones, especially after the event in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 when the Drowzee leads that little kid away from everyone else.

Tribal Ebony

Blood is always satisfactory.
    Years
  • Oh god Dusclops scares the living daylights out of me! In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, I was playing happily when I started crying when Duskonoir took Grovyle away!*sobs*

So Dusknoir,Duclops= Scared Me

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    How has no one said this one yet?
    What about toarkal?
    He's a fricken giant turtle who steams steam out of their noses...
    And what about grimer? Muks cute but grimer... Creepy.
    Imagine having that following you around.

Edit: I also had a dream. It was a totodile. He looked so realistic... And heh was mien! I had an epic fight with zangoose

Last edited:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Ok Jynx is pretty creepy I have to admit but the most creepiest Pokemon for me is:

569_dasutodasu_front_norm.png

Dastodas is just.............weird.

Mallymkun

The Swashbuckler
    Years
  • Golbat. Just...Golbat. Look at the red/blue first gen sprite with the crazy tongue and squinty eyes. Then read the dex entry. Now imagine running into one in a cave at night.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back