• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepy/unsettling Pokemon designs?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
  • Trevenant & Dusknoir. :(
    They both have really creepy eyes and it's super unsettling. Especially since Dusknoir has a face on its stomach to top it off.

Umbrachu

Wants a cookie.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 31, 2021
    I love most of the creepy soul stealing ghost and dark types. <3
    Jynx is a thing of nightmares. Mr. Mime also intensely skeeves me out, but I think Mime Jr. is kind of cute. Cacturne also unsettles me a little. It's basically a human cactus. Basically what freaks me out is odd humanoid Pokemon.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I agree with most of what everyone else has said, Banette, Mr. Mime, Jynx...they are all unsettling. But one that hasn't been mentioned, and I may be alone in this thought, is Gothitelle. Gothitelle just gives me the complete heebie-jeebies when I look at it. Its pre-evos are fine but the final stage is just unnerving for me.

Back