• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
  • "Ghost has cursed you,"

What... I was really surprised about the end of the "novel". When it froze, I was also surprised, I wanted to know more...

This thread deserves the award for the scariest. o.o

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im totally freaked out after reading lost silver.... *shivers*

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    So wait, there already was something called Tarnished Gold? Ay yi yi.
    Yea, but at least the stories are completely different :P

Whoo! I downloaded the retelling to my emulator, and it went well. I didn't find the end scary or creepy, but it sure gave me something to think about.
    How could you not find it scary? it sent chills up and down my spine even though i was sitting in direct sunlight.
    Well it might have added to the effect that i completely forgot about the Nickname part of the DS

"Ghost has cursed you,"

What... I was really surprised about the end of the "novel". When it froze, I was also surprised, I wanted to know more...

This thread deserves the award for the scariest. o.o
    Well thank you, That means a lot :P But as far as i know there isnt a scary thread award XP

Im totally freaked out after reading lost silver.... *shivers*
    Yep, thats the usual reaction XD

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Well thank you, That means a lot :P But as far as i know there isnt a scary thread award XP

Well, I hope to hunt down all of them. And if Black was a hack, I would play it.
    Also, the Red and Green suicide story was the first one I've ever read. And rereading it still gives me chills.
    How I love creepypasta. Just listen to some cheerful song. It helps, it really does.

The S

The Reverend
    Years

• Yea, but at least the stories are completely different :P

I'd guess that the creator of Tarnished Gold went through the same train of thought I did for the title of Tarnished Silver.

"Hmm... what happens to silver when it goes bad. It doesn't spoil, it doesn't taint... that's it, it tarnishes!"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024

Well, I hope to hunt down all of them. And if Black was a hack, I would play it.
    Also, the Red and Green suicide story was the first one I've ever read. And rereading it still gives me chills.
    How I love creepypasta. Just listen to some cheerful song. It helps, it really does.

Well i wish you luck with finding them, I really do because there constantly being written XD
    I'd guess that the creator of Tarnished Gold went through the same train of thought I did for the title of Tarnished Silver.

"Hmm... what happens to silver when it goes bad. It doesn't spoil, it doesn't taint... that's it, it tarnishes!"
    lol Yea i guess that was the case :P

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • 3 new Creepypasta came out on the site

KANTO'S APOCALYPSE
    Spoiler:

CHOOSE
    Spoiler:

OJISAN
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    3 new Creepypasta came out on the site

KANTO'S APOCALYPSE
    Spoiler:

CHOOSE
    Spoiler:

OJISAN
    Spoiler:

KANTO'S APOCALYPSE: Its was alright to begin with, even though it was a bit extream to just have random suicides here and ther. And then it completely died when it had 'Zombies'. I mean come on! who is really scared of zombies!!!

CHOOSE: I found this one quite interesting, the fact that the unknowns are very underused in most creepypasta made this one very original. But the part where it made 'Time Freeze' in the real world made it less believable. However this is slightly made up by the fact that he reacted like most normal people would be and not soil them self because there game was acting weird.

OJISAN: This one was pretty cool.The fact again that the game effected you in real life kinda makes it less believable and therefore less scary, but the way it said they mysteriously went missing or died made up for it as it could be like the lavender town tone and could made something that provoked suicide. Overall if it toned down on the language it would be a pretty decent CreepyPasta.

Keep them coming people :D

EDIT:
    Everyone you MUST read this!!!
    This story is even better than Creepy Black and Lost Silver put together!!!
    tumblr_l86i5tzgHA1qd0isso1_400.jpg

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • After talking it through with the other staff members, we've decided that the Pokémon Creepypasta (and indeed other Pokémon based internet memes) now belong in the Life, The Universe, and Everything forum so I'll go ahead and move this over there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Well Ok, I guess thats fair. But if this thread dies in the next few days i'm blaiming you guys.

Anyway, i read this one a few times and i still don't really understand it, It's kinda good just confusing. Any help people?
    Mewtwo CreepyPasta
    Spoiler:

Skip Class

Years
  • Oh so this is where the thread is now

I saw that first one and thought I read it already but I was wrong but I loved it!
    That second one was pretty good and I kinda got it but not sure.

A few more have been coming on the site I found this the better out of the new ones that came out today

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Now that is some seriously good CreepyPasta.
    I'm guessing that this happens during the second set of credits after you've defeated RED.
    Anyway keep them coming, there all gona get put on the site sooner or later :P

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Well im not gonna sleep tonight D:, It's lame I know but everything scares me 0.0

But I need to read them (: I heard about "Creepy Black" before and I've also seen it in my local second hand game shop. Should of got it D:

Skip Class

Years
  • Only one came out this morning and there was one that I di dn't post but they didn't really compare to Blue Tears

Kangaskhan that never Was
    Spoiler:

Banette creepypasta
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    @Dragonomega:
    Don't worry, thats a natural reaction for people who have just read a bunch of horror stories about something that played a big part in there childhood.
    @Zappyspiker:
    I read the kangaskan one on DA a few minutes before you posted that, and i must say its one of the best versions of the cubone kangaskan connection i have ever read!
    and that banette one, all i can say it ditto to the above.
    These will all go into the theories section of the site.
    Keep these coming zappy you goldminer :P

Skip Class

Years
  • Heh we're the ones keepin this thread alive! Hopefully more will on the site later today or tomorrow

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...that Kangaskhan one is soooo sad. ;;
    (mainly because I love both kanga and cubone sooo...!)

That doesn't really explain Marowak though :(

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    Heh we're the ones keepin this thread alive! Hopefully more will on the site later today or tomorrow
    Well i don't really care, if it only takes two people to keep a thread alive then thats all i'd want :P
    I have an idea... Since PC is a ROM hacking community, why don't we make a creepypasta game? I would proudly do it!
    They are making a creepypasta game. There is a stand alone Lost Silver game out there (you can find it on youtube) And there is going to be a Pokemon Creepy Black ROM Hack but thats been put on hold while the people who made Lost SIlver and the people that are making Pokemon Creepy Black colaberate and make a stand alone version of Creepy Black.
    However if Pokemon Creepy Black (ROM) had more experienced ASM editors on its team it would carry on with progress.
    ...that Kangaskhan one is soooo sad. ;;
    (mainly because I love both kanga and cubone sooo...!)

That doesn't really explain Marowak though :(
    Well it kinda does, the only main difference between cubone and marowak is that the skull is a tighter fit so all it has really done has grown up really.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back