• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    That would be an AWESOME hack but it would only really work if it was on a Pokemon Red Rom, Not Fire red and its hard to find people who know how to hack GEN 1 games.
    But if you know anyone that could insert stuff like the Buryman script (not the part that edits the gameboy though) and whithand and stuff like that then go ahead, it would be great.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • (: Why can't I stop reading 0.o but honestly the only one that scared me was the Lost silver one...
    Tarnished Silver was freaky and good chill, The worst part was about the photo of the girl the image made me want to be sick :S But there made for scaring and that's what they do (:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Him/Them
    • «UK»
    • Seen Apr 6, 2024
    The worst part was about the photo of the girl the image made me want to be sick :S
    You obviously have never lived next to a funeral directors XD dead bodies every where!

(: Why can't I stop reading 0.o but honestly the only one that scared me was the Lost silver one...
    Well thats quite odd because most people feel sad at that one, not scared :/

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years

Those became progressively scarier...

Once I had started Lost Silver, I put on some music, just so I wouldn't stain my pants when the garage door opens. -_-

Double creepiness? I tried to look up the original Lavender Town music, and YT encountered an error.

I CRASHED YOUTUBE.

Last edited:

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years

Those became progressively scarier...

Once I had started Lost Silver, I put on some music, just so I wouldn't stain my pants when the garage door opens. -_-

Double creepiness? I tried to look up the original Lavender Town music, and YT encountered an error.

I CRASHED YOUTUBE.
    How old are you? If over 15 then give up on hearing it.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • 15 and a half.

I... actually could hear it. I felt mildly grungy (Like that Waking-up-in-the-car feeling), but, because I've had enough of headaches and illness lately, and I'd rather not mess with things like this...

Actually, I listened to it backwards. Thrice. All I felt was a mild headache, probably caused by a psychological desire to have one.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Cause I started Pokemon when G/S/C came out I never really heard the Lavender town music. I only played Red when I once borriwed it from my cousin so I wasn't very familiar with it that's why most of the Lavender Town stories didn't have much effect on me

I mean, a ROM hack with all of the hacks

I can imagine it now Pokemon Creepypasta - Haha no better name XD
    But I would love to do all a ROM with all the creepypasta combined!

The lost silver game can be found in this youtube videos description.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKnCBwsa-bU
    Look at the guys channel as well, he's starting to make a CreepyBlack stand alone version you might find interesting.

My friend at another forum. She loves Pokemon Creepypasta just as much as I do. She just got 1000 subs on youtube and she did this for her 1000 Sub special but she made it sound more funny than scary. We constantly trade Pokemon Creepypasta with each other

2 more Creepypasta!

Finally Free!
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Green
    Spoiler:

That first one seemed pretty unrealistice to me but I kinda liked Pokemon Green Though I wish it had a little bit more to it. It makes me wonder what would've happened if he chose the other games than green

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    The rival was not scary but the silver,corps and black almost made me scream i almost fell unconscious in my floor and i could,n sleep.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Cause I started Pokemon when G/S/C came out I never really heard the Lavender town music. I only played Red when I once borriwed it from my cousin so I wasn't very familiar with it that's why most of the Lavender Town stories didn't have much effect on me

I can imagine it now Pokemon Creepypasta - Haha no better name XD
    But I would love to do all a ROM with all the creepypasta combined!

My friend at another forum. She loves Pokemon Creepypasta just as much as I do. She just got 1000 subs on youtube and she did this for her 1000 Sub special but she made it sound more funny than scary. We constantly trade Pokemon Creepypasta with each other

2 more Creepypasta!

Finally Free!
    Spoiler:

Pokemon Green
    Spoiler:

That first one seemed pretty unrealistice to me but I kinda liked Pokemon Green Though I wish it had a little bit more to it. It makes me wonder what would've happened if he chose the other games than green
    Thats good! If any of you guys can hack-we can make a CreepyPasta hack series!

dabridge

FalknerReidd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010

Personally I thought the review was more neat and flattering than scary :P

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Guys, after reading a few other forums...

If you're planning on listening to the Lavender Town song...

Please listen to me.

1. It's real. This isn't like those "A ghost will come..." things. This is caused by sound waves and your mind. Please remember that.

2. Do NOT listen to it with headphones. Do you really want a severe headache, and possibly worse? Binaural beats are real, kids, and this song is loaded with 'em.

3. Personally, I tend to avoid anything that messes with the head, just because the brain is so delicate. Keep that in mind, okay?

The effect is real. If you listen to it with headphones, people have been feeling the effects...

Be careful, okay?

dabridge

FalknerReidd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    Guys, after reading a few other forums...

Please listen to me.

1. It's real. This isn't like those "A ghost will come..." things. This is caused by sound waves and your mind. Please remember that.

2. Do NOT listen to it with headphones. Do you really want a severe headache, and possibly worse? Binaural beats are real, kids, and this song is loaded with 'em.

3. Personally, I tend to avoid anything that messes with the head, just because the brain is so delicate. Keep that in mind, okay?

The effect is real. If you listen to it with headphones, people have been feeling the effects...

Be careful, okay?
    Any links with proof? I talked to the guy that made those videos, he said binaural beats are harmless, and don't really do much (if at all) to the brain, but a really annoying loud sound when headphones are used.

Sorry if I'm implying you're not serious, I just want to see where people have said these videos are harmful.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=73167

The first couple of pages.

Granted, that's taking the Bulbagarden Community's word, but...

Well, when it comes to anything with the brain, I tend to panic.

...I like my brain.

Also, countered with Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats

Additionally, a large part of it is the fact that the listener wants it to be real. Yes, the placebo effect has been mentioned, but if there actually is anything to the song, the psychological desire will amplify it.

...I'm probably overreacting, though. I've been fairly irritable and jumpy all day.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • Guys, after reading a few other forums...

Please listen to me.

Be careful, okay?
    I am 12, and I have heard the binaral tunes many a time. I am actually making a piece of music with the V1 Lavender town, and my brain processes-differently you could say. I enjoy the music, and all I get is a SMALL headache. I love being 2E

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=73167

The first couple of pages.

Granted, that's taking the Bulbagarden Community's word, but...

Well, when it comes to anything with the brain, I tend to panic.

...I like my brain.
    Who cares about Bulbagarden, only Bulbapedia is usefull IMO

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • Oh, also, I know the whole "White Hand" thing isn't real. I'm not... Well, I'm not that stupid.

And I don't believe people will die or have seizures over this. But you never know. The mind is a funny thing.

dabridge

FalknerReidd
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2010
    The placeboo effect is probably the only thing to watch out for, and even then I can't see it making a lot of damage if at all.

Besides, people listening with headphones know what they're getting themselves into by scaring themselves so much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back