• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creepypasta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Just gonna put the Creppypasta from the competition here - Don't want them deleted when the Section goes away. If by any needs we don't finish judging before it's deleted I'll be VMing the winners and I'll post the results here

ENTRIES
    Hybrid Trainer
    Pokemon ZKhan

Spoiler:

dragonite149
    The Annoying Orange, Shinx, Houndour And Starly In The Tower Of Blood
    Spoiler:

Team Fail
    Red's Revenge

Spoiler:

VulpixKid

Spoiler:

560cool.
    Today' Adventure (PMD Adventrure)

Spoiler:

mervyn797
    Mines of Oreburgh

Spoiler:

Rucario
    Goldenrod Silence

Spoiler:

Flame

Spoiler:

Aerkhan

Spoiler:

aguinn99
    Pokemon of Death

Spoiler:

GaXeL
    Hallucinations

Spoiler:

pieguy259
    Monkey God Shrine
    Spoiler:

Mizan de la Plume Kuro
    The Best
    Spoiler:

Skip Class

Years

• Yuukihime
    Silence

Spoiler:

Lati-Fan95
    -Pokemon OldPlatinum-

Spoiler:

Zoo3891
    The Pilot Episode

Spoiler:

txteclipse

Spoiler:

Forever

Passing Thoughts

Spoiler:
    [.εternity]
    Deception
    Spoiler:

Charzeon
    A Red Eye Night
    Spoiler:

Skip Class

Years
  • :

bobandbill
    Spoiler:

Vulpes bicaudata
    Grandfather's Tale
    Spoiler:

Pheonix987
    The Curse of the Old Chateau
    Spoiler:

The Explorer Of Destiny

WHAT IS IT YOU DREAM ABOUT?
    Spoiler:

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I think the forum will still be available for event orgainsers like us.

Those are surely a lot of entries. We can safely conclude that the event was very successful. You guys must be having a tough time judging though. XD;;

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Ya hybrid, I did make it for the competition.
    Ok I shall make it better later

Years
  • @Zappy: Yea that's fine, can't wait till we find out who won. I hope it's someone like forever :P
    Plus, love the way my entry is at the top XD
    @Mervyn: Try not to go too off topic Kk ;P
    @:GaXel: Sounds good but remember don't rush it, cherish the time you spend with your pasta. Let yourself become one with your writing *Goes into a zen like state of pasta writing*

Skip Class

Years
  • I think the forum will still be available for event orgainsers like us.

Those are surely a lot of entries. We can safely conclude that the event was very successful. You guys must be having a tough time judging though. XD;;

It was hard, I had to read them twice just to remember which ones I had picked XD

@Zappy: Yea that's fine, can't wait till we find out who won. I hope it's someone like forever :P
    Plus, love the way my entry is at the top XD

XD Well you you were the first story through. And the ones who I picked for the top 3 I actually cried in part of their story or almost cried - Which is weird cause I'm a person who doesn't usually cry

Years

• I think that its a great story, But i'm guessing you wrote it solely for the competition no?
    If i'm right i would re-write it because its got a great story line and has a good ending. It just seemed a bit rushed is all.

I don't really know what to say about your's "/
    I'm not really sure what it is, is it real? because its very believable but its just not that disturbing, i know stories are starting to sway from creepy to upsetting but i think your moving a little bit to far away from creepy side.

Sorry, the story was disturbing for me a little, i just got a weird feeling of sadness when playing through the rom, I guess this would be like if someone posted a personal joke.

Years
  • Yea they'll be released soon I hope ¬.¬
    I've been bothering blaziquaza and zappy over them XD
    I think the chances of me winning are down the toilet now as they probably hate me XD

Skip Class

Years
  • Yea they'll be released soon I hope ¬.¬
    I've been bothering blaziquaza and zappy over them XD
    I think the chances of me winning are down the toilet now as they probably hate me XD

Lolz just cause you've been bothering me doesn't mean I will hate you - I could never do that, your to good a friend to be hated!
    And even if I did hate you I wouldn't let that get in the way of Judging (Otherwise that would be unfair XD)

Will the results ever be released? D: I can't wait to see who won!

I'm just waiting Blaziquaza to PM me his results and I'll add up our results

Years
  • You never know. That is extreme bias, as they need to keep the chances even for everyone. I doubt I'll win, but at least I can say I tried.
    I was only joking ¬.¬ *i hope XD*
    And you have a very good chance. and either way you will get an emblem :P
    Lolz just cause you've been bothering me doesn't mean I will hate you - I could never do that, your to good a friend to be hated!
    And even if I did hate you I wouldn't let that get in the way of Judging (Otherwise that would be unfair XD)

I'm just waiting Blaziquaza to PM me his results and I'll add up our results
    Aww, love you too zappy XD
    And i was more about Blaziuaza than you because i don't really know him so it will be easier for him to hate me. Plus i wasn't to kind telling him to get back to work XD

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Gah! First I enter a Creepypasta contest here on PokeCommunity, only to find that the host is not here anymore... then I find out that I missed the official one! *Shoots self*

Anyways, I might as well post this here, since (I can obviously guess) that the contest is no longer open to entries. :(

We all know who Pokémon Trainer Red is. He's the protagonist from the 1st generation games who becomes champion of Kanto only to wind up on at Mt. Silver in the 2nd generation, saying only, "…". Now many say that he was always a mute, but that can't be as he always called the name of the Pokémon he sent out into battle. Without those little details told, let this pasta began…

Spoiler:

MasterSceptile

MasterSceptile

Pokémon Master/Glitch Hunter
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 9, 2019
    Indeed. 6th Floor, PokeCommunity (in that other contest that never had results), and just recently posted it on Bulbagarden.

MasterSceptile

Years
  • Okay, this is already getting ridiculous. 10 days have passed since the contest ended, so that means that even if you did 2 fanfics per day you would have finished by now. It's not that I don't understand that you may be busy, but you shouldn't have chosen to host this contest if you knew you won't have time.

Years
  • Indeed. 6th Floor, PokeCommunity (in that other contest that never had results), and just recently posted it on Bulbagarden.

MasterSceptile
    Oh well that's good :P
    Nice to know that you didn't steal it, its a pretty good story ;P

Okay, this is already getting ridiculous. 10 days have passed since the contest ended, so that means that even if you did 2 fanfics per day you would have finished by now. It's not that I don't understand that you may be busy, but you shouldn't have chosen to host this contest if you knew you won't have time.
    I know, i feel the same as you. Whoever is slacking should be banned from get together's from now on >:L

Skip Class

Years
  • Okay, this is already getting ridiculous. 10 days have passed since the contest ended, so that means that even if you did 2 fanfics per day you would have finished by now. It's not that I don't understand that you may be busy, but you shouldn't have chosen to host this contest if you knew you won't have time.

I keep telling Blaziquaza to PM me but he isn't.... I really wanted to get the results in before my exams next week.....

Years
  • I keep telling Blaziquaza to PM me but he isn't.... I really wanted to get the results in before my exams next week.....
    Well Zappy i say that if he hasn't got back to you by tomorrow we get Mod's involved and get him removed as a judge. We can just use your votes.
    It's not like he doesn't have time, he's been asking questions over on fyeah and is apparently writing his own pasta, he's also found the time not only to sign up to my site but he's also made a starting thread.
    He has time he's just not using it wisely ¬.¬

Oh and good luck with your exams ;P

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Well Zappy i say that if he hasn't got back to you by tomorrow we get Mod's involved and get him removed as a judge. We can just use your votes.
    It's not like he doesn't have time, he's been asking questions over on fyeah and is apparently writing his own pasta, he's also found the time not only to sign up to my site but he's also made a starting thread.
    He has time he's just not using it wisely ¬.¬

Oh and good luck with your exams ;P

...uhh what? It's not a staff issue. Zappy and Blaziquaza can work it out on their own, rather than anyone else getting involved. If they don't reach an agreement, Zappy can just submit her results but removing him as a judge? Even Jake (Hiroshi Sotomura) ain't gunna do that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back