• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Crimson House Of Tiles

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
  • :.My Tile WareHouse.:
    -------------------------------------------------
    :.Intro.:
    I have a thread consist of my custom tiles her but it is outdated so im making a new thread.There are some of the tiles i will take from my previous thread as for me it looks great and can be up here and new ones too.Hope you guys like the tiles i make.
    -------------------------------------------------
    TileSet 1:
    Crimson House Of Tiles
    Crimson House Of Tiles

HeartGold & SoulSilver Tileset [Johto]
    :.New Bark Village.:
    Spoiler:

:.Cherrygrove Town.:

Spoiler:

:.Violet Town.:
    Spoiler:

:.Closing Ceremony.:
    If any of you guys want to use the tiles,credit me and hope you like them...tanx for viewing this thread..Good Luck on anything you are doing rite now.

Last edited:

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • They seem somehow.. Almost copying Reck's old style.. but the 3rd is the best, your palletes are extraordinary! 8/10
    Tiles, there are 4 of them and I'd give you a seven but fix the first house, the roof is too thin...
    Pals- 8/10
    Tiles-6.5/10

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • A little 2d looking for my liking, but as a first few tiles, they're great :)
    The gba hack game is in 2d..not 3d..or do you mean the tiles looks flat all the way??am i talking nonsense..lol

peeky chew has a point, myabe try and work on the less 2d effect
    okok,i don't really know what you guys talking about the 2d thingi..

They seem somehow.. Almost copying Reck's old style.. but the 3rd is the best, your palletes are extraordinary! 8/10
    Tiles, there are 4 of them and I'd give you a seven but fix the first house, the roof is too thin...
    Pals- 8/10
    Tiles-6.5/10
    Reck old style?? I forgot how his old style looks like..haha..and i will still continue fixing the tiles..

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Crimson House Of Tiles

This is much better than the original - well done.:)
    Tanx..your tiles are awesome/good too..anyway,update.

Im currently doing a project of hgss tiles with codec.Im doing johto and sinnoh.I will start on johto first since im not a fan of sinnoh[lol].I know many hgss tiles have been made,but my hgss tiles is different,i know i follow from the original tile but i added few things in and use my own style to sprite it not following the original at all..here one ive done,rate..

New Bark Hero House:
    Crimson House Of Tiles

School days again...
    Years

• Tanx..your tiles are awesome/good too..anyway,update.

Im currently doing a project of hgss tiles with codec.Im doing johto and sinnoh.I will start on johto first since im not a fan of sinnoh[lol].I know many hgss tiles have been made,but my hgss tiles is different,i know i follow from the original tile but i added few things in and use my own style to sprite it not following the original at all..here one ive done,rate..

New Bark Hero House:
    Crimson House Of Tiles

Nice! I love the way you made it, it's like the original 3D tile! I hope you continue your good work and you will make more. I see that you're Ace Phantom before... :D

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Nice! I love the way you made it, it's like the original 3D tile! I hope you continue your good work and you will make more. I see that you're Ace Phantom before... :D
    Tanx for the compliment...i make it to look close to the original..and i am Ace Phantom before and i will make more in future.Here's another one,its the prof lab and the house..tell me how it looks..

:.New Bark Prob Lab And HOuse.:
    Crimson House Of Tiles

School days again...
    Years

• Tanx for the compliment...i make it to look close to the original..and i am Ace Phantom before and i will make more in future.Here's another one,its the prof lab and the house..tell me how it looks..

:.New Bark Prob Lab And HOuse.:
    Crimson House Of Tiles

Nice and good job! I love the way you made it, it's like the original 3D tile also! Keep up the good work and I like to see more of your work.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    :O! Can't believe I'm really criticizing!

Here's your request for me to post "something", lol.

Ok first off, your FR/LG Revamps/Remakes:

Crimson House Of Tiles

This one's better than the original. It has a 3D effect or something like that. Now, for the palettes. The roof has little color transition. Much better if you slightly edit the roof. The door is simply amazing.

Crimson House Of Tiles

This revamp is great! Its almost much better than the original one. The only problem you should fix, I think, is the windows near the roof. It looks like a hotel with many windows. o.0

Now, your HG/SS tiles are simply amazing. It looks just like the 3D one.

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    Wow This is Great! You've Iprove a lot since the last time i saw your hack.
    I like the NewBark town house.Its Very good! You should adjust its pallet a little and add some more details.Its Good.
    I aslo like the the the HGSS lab.Its very good! The pallets suits very well!
    The revamp Lab, i think you should darken its outline,But its your choice.
    Keep u the good work! Hope to see more of your tiles soon :)

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    I actually quite like these. I will say however, work on your Window Reflection shading. The white seems a bit bright to me, and all Windows in the games reflect the same way, wjilst in some of yours that have 2 windows, the reflections are mirrored. Other than that, they look right for the games.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • Updates and replies..

Here's your request for me to post "something", lol.

Ok first off, your FR/LG Revamps/Remakes:

Crimson House Of Tiles

This one's better than the original. It has a 3D effect or something like that. Now, for the palettes. The roof has little color transition. Much better if you slightly edit the roof. The door is simply amazing.

Crimson House Of Tiles

This revamp is great! Its almost much better than the original one. The only problem you should fix, I think, is the windows near the roof. It looks like a hotel with many windows. o.0

Now, your HG/SS tiles are simply amazing. It looks just like the 3D one.
    Tanx...and i will fix the lab somehow.

Wow This is Great! You've Iprove a lot since the last time i saw your hack.
    I like the NewBark town house.Its Very good! You should adjust its pallet a little and add some more details.Its Good.
    I aslo like the the the HGSS lab.Its very good! The pallets suits very well!
    The revamp Lab, i think you should darken its outline,But its your choice.
    Keep u the good work! Hope to see more of your tiles soon :)
    hmm..i think it look much better this way but i will try it out and see how it looks then decide,and tanx for the compliment..

Woah I love them man!
    Awesome Work, I havent posted mine yet, lol.
    I will post some o' mine now.
    Tanx again

I actually quite like these. I will say however, work on your Window Reflection shading. The white seems a bit bright to me, and all Windows in the games reflect the same way, wjilst in some of yours that have 2 windows, the reflections are mirrored. Other than that, they look right for the games.
    Sorry about that,i did not notice that,that was an error i make,i have redo it..see of it looks ok now..

Updates:
    :.New Bark Finishing Tiles[apart from the trees..etc].:
    Crimson House Of Tiles
    Crimson House Of Tiles

:.Violet Town.:
    Crimson House Of Tiles

I will not be making the trees,grounds etc..cause im really bad at them.I will also not make the gym,pc and mart cause codec have made them and since all the region in hgss use the same pc and mart and gym..

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • I likes it alot man.
    But the big house has a overhanging part at the top - itll make it hard for mappers.
    And the Violent town house seems a bit too big, but the shading is great and I love the wind turbine.

Back