• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 6, 2020
Hi!

Great program... very good. I have a problem though

Some of my cries dont show up in my hack... but they play in the Cry program even after opening and reopening? For instance, two starter cries play but not that of Grass starter, even though it plays in program. Anyone know fix?

Years
It seems Audacity doesn't support 8 Bit PCM. Unless there's options somewhere else in the programme. Would anyone know?

Edit: Nevermind you can do it when you save the file, lol.

Attachments

• bah.png
    bah.png
    5.3 KB · Views: 17
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jul 8, 2020
Hi, I have a bit of trouble using your editor. I'm trying to change a cry, but its saying I need an 8-bit PCM file. Which one though? Signed or unsigned?

Can you please tell me, i feel like it feels cryptic.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 25, 2021
Does anybody know why I can't add sounds to the ''?'' listed in the Pokedex?

Between the two and third generation.

Years
  • Seen today
@Funny name

Those are Unown entries. It's safer to stay away from those. If you want to add pokemon, there are plenty of resources available on Pokecommunity to do so.

Momoro

I'm gonna put some dirt in your eye..
Years
How would I insert a new cry instead of replacing an existing cry? e.x. I expanded the dex to 776 Pokemon, and I want them to all have individual cries. I don't see how to do that with this program.

Thanks. I realized what I just did wrong

What was the problem? I'm having a similar issue.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 5, 2023
Hi, i can't open a french rom with it... Does anyone have a compatible version or a solution to open it? Thanks!

Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
If you are still online in 2023, please help me .. After I import a pokecry to a pokemon, it plays in the Cry editor but in the game it makes no sound . other pokemon work fine just a few do not sound. Can u please help me with this if u are still online

Back