• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] CSS Flairs / Signatures / Threads

Years
Hello, I am Kitty, and I do CSS kinda ..or at least I procrastinate by doing css which is why you see this thread exists

I am here offering you CSS... for free! And that's a great price! *8 bit music intENSIFIES*
Memes aside I do like making these it's fun and idk it helps me chill ok

• I usually take my time in creating these, which would be when I'm procrastinating or if I'm inspired. So if I take a bit, do tell me!
  • My kind of CSS style is usually just really simple, this is more apparent in RP posts where the focus is writing. I also try to make them as mobile friendly as possible... ;v; Though I'm not good at it yet.
  • I do however like to experiment, especially in how I can combine css and art and make them look cool like all my senpais do.
  • Oh I also make them via my alt Definitely Not Kitty and my stuff would be made so they'd look nice on my screen lmao (1920 x 1080) but I will try and adjust, so if you wanna sneak a peek just go there; I might also give you some progress shots from that acct jsyk!

ExamplesOf course, I wouldn't go here without offering examples. :'D

Post flairs (rn it's only standard x:)
Spoiler:

Signatures
Spoiler:

Threads
Spoiler:

FormSo yes!! If you're ever interested please fill up this simple little form and I'll try my best to make your ideas reality :)

Flairs
Theme:
Colors:
Images you want to include: optional
Standard (top) / Legacy (left)?
Anything else?
Supporter?

Signatures
Theme:
Colors:
Images/links you want to include: optional
Preferred size?
Anything else?

Threads
Theme:
Colors:
Width: optional, if you have anything specific
Images/links you want to include: optional
Purpose of the thread? so I know if I should focus on the writing or the aesthetic or something else
Anything else?

Stuff I've done
Flairs
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
hI CHURA!!!!

Theme: i like foresty stuff ok im going to give you artistic freedom on what that means here as long as it's forest-y
Colours: various shades of green but up to you
Images you want to include: optional
Standard (top) / Legacy (left)?: standard
Anything else?: i use pixel art avatars a lot so i hope it fits w/those and makes my usertitle visible too
Supporter?: ya

Years
Hey! I really like your simplistic design.

Theme: Retro, Minimalistic, Doodle-y
Colors & Images: I want to use this image as my avatar, and I'd like the colours to reflect that.
Standard (top) / Legacy (left)? Standard
Anything else? Nope!
Supporter? Yes!

Last edited:
Years
Omg, this looks so good! I really like those planets. I'm not quite set on the windmills, maybe more doodles to take its place? Other than that, it's perfect. Tysm!
I tried to make the rest of the doodles fit the planets, how about this? :)

edit: this is what it looks like on my screen for reference
unknown.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
Theme: neutral? Pokemon? idk what to write here
Colors: orange and red backround pls
Images/links you want to include: I want those 4 https://imgur.com/a/ltNsVl5 to be included.
Purpose of the thread? Its to promote my hack (Pokemon retrieved Firered) in sideshow shwocase.
Anything else? Should i include the text of the Thread here?

Last edited:
Years
Theme: neutral? Pokemon? idk what to write here
Colors: orange and red backround pls
Images/links you want to include: I want those 4 https://imgur.com/a/ltNsVl5 to be included.
Purpose of the thread? Its to promote my hack (Pokemon retrieved Firered) in sideshow shwocase.
Anything else? Should i include the text of the Thread here?

Including the text would be great yeah :)

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jul 26, 2021
Here is the text: The image showing the gsc beta mons should be included where "spoiler picture" stands. The other 3 screenshots should be placed in the screenshot category. What i wrote after "spoiler" should eb put into a spoiler.

Introduction:
Pokemon retrieved Firered is a Quality of life and difficulty hack of Pokemon Firered. Its the first Firered Hack to include the scrapped Pokemon from the Gsc beta. Most of the Quality of Life and mechanic features have been implemented by using Leons rombase while i took care of the Pokemon distribution and difficulty. The storyline isnt changed and ends after the second e4 battle.

Features:
Pokedex
~300 Pokemon spread throughout Kanto. The Pokedex includes
- all 151 original Kanto Pokemon.
All Prevolutions and Evolutions of those Pokemon that were released in later gens.
All Gen 2 Pokemon that you could find in Kanto in gsc.
Almost all scrapped Pokemons from the gsc Beta (no Meganium because it was avaiable in gsc, but deinabea is in f.e.) (spoiler picture)
the 5 scrapped gen 1 Pokemon revealed last year.
Gorochu
Another 46 Pokemon to fill up the e4 roster and to improve types that dont have many strong Pokemon.
Scrapped Mons stats aswell as the first encounter for some of them are listed here: https://pastebin.com/n4QUxhtz

Pokemon distribution
Each route before the e4 has atleast 2 new Pokemon lines.
Levels have been increased by 5-10%
Rinrin, Tigrette and Wolfman are the starters.
I generally placed the strong Pokemon at the end of the game and the weak Pokemon at the starting routes.
All nonlegendary Pokemon can be catched before the e4
pre e4 Pokemon locations: https://pastebin.com/vSQA245b

Trainer battles
levels have been increased by 10%-20%.
The gym leaders now use Pokemon from the same egg group instead of the same type. More Details in spoiler: Rocko:Mineral Misty:Water Bob:Humanshape Erika:Plant Koga:Monster Sabrina:Amorph Pyro:Field
The e4 now has teams based on playstyle. Spoiler: Lorelei: special offensive Bruno: physical offensive Agathe: Defensive Siegfried: Mixed offensive Gary: Balance
Most normal Trainers have kept their Teams, but have their Pokemon evolved. Trainers with only 1 or 2 Pokemon have 1 Pokemon added in addition to the other changes.
You cant use items out of your bag in battle and battle style is set

Move and Ability changes
New moves and abilities from Leons rombase.
8 Hms have been changed. List in spoiler: Tm5 Roar -> Moonblast Tm10 Hidden Power -> Fire Punch Tm20 Safeguard -> Ice Punch Tm32 Double Team -> Dragon Pulse Tm34 Shockwave -> Thunder Punch Tm39 Rock Tomb -> Shadow Claw Tm41 Torment -> Poison Jab Tm49 Snatch -> Dark Pulse
Since roost freezed when using it, i decided to give every Pokemon that learns it recover instead

Evolution changes
No trade evolutions. Alternative Evolutions aswell as Evolutions of new Pokemon are here: https://pastebin.com/0XRstN8q

Screenshots

Other notes
I think this game is good for nuzlocking until the e4.
Pokemon with a bst lower than 470 received small (5-35) base stat buffs similar to what gf did.
Stat boosting items (protein, carbon etc...) now only cost 900$.
All tms and Evostones are buyable in celadon city in the 4th floor.
Some sprites of the scrapped Pokemon look improveworthy. Feel free to send me better versions.
The added scrapped Pokemon dont have their unique icons
The pokedex is bugged, but you have the pastebin that shows the Pokemon locations

Downloads

Credits
Leon for Leons Rombase
The creators of Advancemap, Hopeless Trainer Editor, PGE, G3HS and XSE.
AtecainCorp for the beta sprites

Last edited:
Years
The Flair
Theme: Minimalistic, but Tasteful. I'd love for it to be based around the character Haru from Persona 5 and Sonia from MegaMan Starforce, if you can make that work. As for the font of my name, i'll leave it to you.

Color scheme: Light Pink and Black what ever works really. I dont mind.

Images: Some nice art of Sonia or Haru that can fill the required space.

Standard or Legacy: Standard

Anything Else?: Maybe something that would go along with her power of Psio (Psychic attacks) but in the same color scheme. I dont quite know what to say honestly XD! Maybe something that show's independence. Maybe Pixel Art for the Avatar too of either one of the characters

Supporter: Ya better believe it!

Signature
Theme: Same as the Flare pretty much
Colors: Pink and Black
Images/links you want to include: Probaly chibi images, or small transparent art.

By the way, I dont really mind the feminine approach to the flair and signature (or one if you're just able to do one). I'm just a really big fan of these characters, and It'll really be nice to have a theme based off of them.

Back