• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Current Generation Five Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I think it's still to blurry to make anything out properly. But, there is a car below. Maybe a new place for cars in Pokemon world?

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I don't like the boy's extreme similarity to Ash Ketchum and the girl to the default girl in Battle Revo >_>

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I say we stick with bikes. Too much change at once turns people off. But if they have to, give us scooters or mopeds.

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2010
    I say we stick with bikes. Too much change at once turns people off. But if they have to, give us scooters or mopeds.
    i dont really think people would care that much if bikes were replaced. more then likely gf will keep the bike and just add a new thing too

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wow, there is still much speculation going on up in her yal :/ Jus sayin yo...

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I think cars would be cool. Maybe it's just an alternate transport medium. Bikes will always be there..

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Wow, there is still much speculation going on up in her yal :/ Jus sayin yo...
    Everything can't be perfect in the first go. XD; just a light warnin' guys. No speculation - more of a discussion about what we already know.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    The male's sprite is in the Cave and Hometown scans
    Oh...
    Why must all the new Male sprites be andryogenous?
    What's going on in Japan I wonder?

Googled but couldn't find any info for certain, except this https://www.siliconera.com/2010/04/04/pokemon-gen-5-details-in-next-issue-of-corocoro/

The article has a paragraph in it that, in the way I read it, seems to say that NCL made an annoucement that affirms a connection between the 3DS and Pokemon Black and White.

I couldn't find any more info on this announcement, and the rest of the article is a bit condrictory to that assumtion, but maybe somebody else could find something?

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    Im sure that the CoroCoro stuff that is coming out today is the scans that were leaked onto the internet, I might be wrong though.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    On the CoroCoro website is says that the may issue is on sale today in japan which will clarify? (Im not too sure my english isnt very good) the contents.

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
    Starters!!!!! I just say a pic from pokemon Sunday with a grass deer looking silouette a firey snake silouette and a water dolphin sillouette I would probably get either the water or fire I don't like deer

I think cars would be cool. Maybe it's just an alternate transport medium. Bikes will always be there..

Their would have to be some kind of road or highway but it would be cool untill you get fly

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back