• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Current Generation Five Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
    The one bridge picture did seem to be going over a road mabye that's for the cars or mabye you take a bus with the same style as the fast ship like you can battle people on the way to the next town or just take a nap or whatever you do on a bus to make the time go by that would be cool and you get a bus pass like the ship ticket I hope it's a bus!! My posts are way to long

^ Where did you see that? Can you show/tell me?

Yeah on YouTube search Pokemon black and white starters pick the one of a guy holding a three colored sign and it should be it I'll get the name of the video next post

I know since it's on YouTube you probably think it's fake but it looked pretty legit so I think it's real

Last edited:

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
    The video is called 5th generation starters REVEALED! But remember it's just the sillouettes

Aw it is? But I wanted a dolphin :(

Last edited:

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Starters!!!!! I just say a pic from pokemon Sunday with a grass deer looking silouette a firey snake silouette and a water dolphin sillouette I would probably get either the water or fire I don't like deer

Their would have to be some kind of road or highway but it would be cool untill you get fly

pics or it never happened
    oh yeah, it seems we're going back to labs in starter towns this Gen- if you look closely you can see the bottom of what looks like a pokemon lab at the top left of the starting town picture
    OH AND those starters actually do look real- but serebii or pokebeach probs would have already said something about it so i'm going on they are fake... i wish they weren't though

Last edited:

Pokemaster-USA

Pokepwner
    Years
    I watched the video again and this time I watched it with sound and I agree once he said "wikipedia" I knew it was fake anyway sorry for exiting anyone who saw this. Please don't be angry sorry again

I wonder who the professer will be this time maple? Willow? Cherry? (female?) apple? What will the tows be based on food. Metals? So many questions and too much time I want it now!!!!!!

Last edited:

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I watched the video again and this time I watched it with sound and I agree once he said "wikipedia" I knew it was fake anyway sorry for exiting anyone who saw this. Please don't be angry sorry again

I wonder who the professer will be this time maple? Willow? Cherry? (female?) apple? What will the tows be based on food. Metals? So many questions and too much time I want it now!!!!!!

why would we be angry? but yeah all i know id.... deer grass starter.... make it hyeapen GF

Years
    RAGERAGERAGE

Don't worry, we aren't mad at you. We're not Serebii or anything.
    Current Generation Five Information Thread

This style really looks like it will bug me. Hopefully we get a gameplay vid soon to see this OW on motion...

Last edited:

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    OMG. the new screens are awesome! now i can actually see that the guy has awesome hair and his hat doesnt look like a helmet with a light!
    and.... CIIIIIIIIIIIIITYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    the screen with the cars show an awesome town in the back. all the buildings are of differant heights and it looks huuuuge!!! looks so awesome!
    and the city picture doesnt look so glumy now!
    aagh so excited!
    i still dont know what that thing is in the bottom left bit of the car's screen...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    So that thing is a truck. A freaking truck, though in comparison to our little hero it's Huge!! 0.o

That little thing in the bottom left corner reminds me a bit of one of those robots from Destiny Deoxys for some reason...

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
    That little thing in the bottom left corner reminds me a bit of one of those robots from Destiny Deoxys for some reason...
    hmmm yeh now that u mention it...
    i first thought it looked like a little steam train with the chimney.
    but yeh it does look like a robot now that i can see a bit of a face.

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
    I thought it looked like a little train aswell.
    zoroa's sprite looks pretty poorly made...

Current Generation Five Information Thread

remember, the screens are still distorted and stretched in order to look bigger, so Zorua's sprite'll look much better in the game on the correct size.

anyways, newer scans look much better, and that city looks alot more dense.

I can also see a flippin huge city behind that Road building.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The city does look a lot less gloomy now, and it makes it easier to imagine navigating in it.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i love the new screens... though i still have no idea what that thing on cycling road is....

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    The one thing I do have to say is that I'm always impressed by new Pokemon game graphics, they always get better with the progression of the games. I remember thinking, with the release of Heart Gold and Soul Silver, that "there's no way Pokemon get any better graphics". Well, how wrong I was. These new graphics absolutley blow me away and I can't wait to see more.

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    They are really pulling off the 3D in those screenies. Can't wait to see what the mountains and wild grass looks like. :D
    And I thought the girl had a beard, oh well, it was just shading. :)

BTW: Typo in thread title 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back