• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Current Generation Five Information Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxicroak

Mustard
    Years
    heres a bigger pic from flib
    Current Generation Five Information Thread

this as also at the end but i dont think its a screenshot from B/W:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    heres a bigger pic from flib
    Current Generation Five Information Thread

this as also at the end but i dont think its a screenshot from B/W:
    Spoiler:

I just recorded that part for like a second, that's PBR. I tried to upload as quickly as possible, I didn't notice I left that there.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Those silhouettes look sorta wierd...

I do like the look of the middle (top) one though. It looks almost like... a Spoink/Turtwig combo. XD

I suppose they're all going to be anonymous until the full-scale full-colour reveal or whatever, but I do like the look of that middle one... :D

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Why can I tell that these starters are already going to be terrible? Like, worse than Gen 4.

Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2011
    I don't think speculation goes here...

And the negative comments are wrong, look at Mudkip... it looks like a piece of crap with it's silhouette. A fat lard with an afro sticking out is what it looks like.

And now look at it, it's probably the most beloved starter out there.

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
    I actually think the silhouettes look pretty cute. I'm looking forward to seeing that pokemon with the three points on its tail.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I saw the silhouettes. Seems to be standard fare to me. Assuming the top starter is fire, it looks WAY too similar to Salamander in FFXII: Revenant Wings. =/ Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Pityflame

Unemployed Ninja
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    I hope there's pre-evolutions/evolutions of the non evolving pokemon;
    Farfetch'd
    Kangaskhan
    Pinsir
    Tauros
    Lapras
    Ditto
    Aerodactyl
    Unown
    Girafarig
    Dunsparce
    Qwilfish
    Shuckle
    Heracross
    Corsola
    Delibird
    Skarmory
    Stantler
    Smeargle
    Sableye
    Mawile
    Plusle
    Minun
    Volbeat
    Illumise
    Torkoal
    Spinda
    Zangoose
    Seviper
    Lunatone
    Solrock
    Castform
    Kecleon
    Tropius
    Absol
    Relicanth
    Luvdisc
    Combee (Male)
    Pachirisu
    Chatot
    Spiritomb
    Carnivine
    Rotom

I'm sure some of them will, either that or more non-evolving pokemon.
    hell no, just about all of those pokemon are awesome and definately do not need evolving.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I wanna see them leave the first and second gen pokes alone.. lapras does not need a preevolution.. neither does aerodactyl. All of the new evos for old pokes have been pretty bad in my opinion. just leave them alone

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    is any body sure which silluette corresponds to which type? i mean both the left and the top silluette have structures that look like leaves but the right one is most probably the water type because it looks like it has flipper feet :P

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    Just a slight nudge as I am recieving some reports about the content of posts in this thread. Remember, this thread is for discussion of current information. So information we already know about the new games of the fifth generation. Speculating goes in the speculation thread.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    They look... sort of unexciting to be honest XD

The grass one is pretty cool but I can't feel that we've seen something so similar two generations ago. The pig just has a bunch of colors and...the water starter...not sure what it's supposed to be at all. A beaver with freckles?

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    the starters arent very appealing to me, i was really expecting more elegant starters truly, although i like the grass starter, i hope it turns out to be a grass/Dragon :P XD

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    something makes me feel that the final form of water starter is going to be a POLAR BEAR !!....the grass one looks pretty gud though

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back