• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current Theme Song For Yourself?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I may have accidently gained one on Friday, at this school Summer Ball thing, where I requested One Step Beyond by Madness. I'd like that as my theme (took a bit of begging for the DJ to get it on, and it as great to watch half the dancefloor go "what is this song", the other half dancing like crazy). So, by tomorrow, when I'm at school, I may expect at least 1 person to mention it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Sadly. I think mine is 'This Is Me' from that "disney" Camp Rock movie.... I don't like the movie, or cast all that much... but that song is fairly accurate~

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years

• This by Darius Rucker. Yes, not a Dave Matthews song surprisingly. The lyrics just hit home for me (especially the chorus).

Lashh

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    All Signs Point To Lauderdale by A Day To Remember

Song just reminds me of my entire life, makes me compare then to now and what not.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Heh, mines in my signature. It just seems to, well, make me smile. :)

hyperblast81

Thou who art Baylife
    Years
  • Considering I have a rather pessimistic view on.. well the world. The only logical choice for me would be Our Own Grave by All Shall Perish (either that or The Last Relapse). I gotta say, that song is some of the most meaningful Deathcore I've ever heard. Even if you aren't a fan of the genre at all, just look up some of the lyrics.

Asp always seem to have some great political lyrics...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Elegy, from the 1995 eroge Nocturnal Illusion.
    I think the mood of the track speaks for itself.

That said, if one were to put me in a fighting game, I'd demand this as my theme.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2013
    Mine would have to be Young or Hear Me Now by Hollywood Undead. They describe how I feel about things pretty well

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    RICK ROLL!
    Mine is actually a soundtrack from transfomers(thefirstmovie) and its called No Sacrifice, No Victory if I am not wrong.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    오늘따라 (Of All the Days) by T.O.P

It basically summerizes what I've been feeling for quite a while.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
    Years
  • My theme would be I'm Not Okay by My Chemical Romance.
    I remember last year I shouted the lyrics right at my old principal who was a jerk and never listened to the students and did way stupid stuff and especialy treated the special needs students horribley, includeing me being one of them, I got suspended but I remember not careing one bit xDD

Back