• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cursed Tales

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    This is an Inuyasha fic based on an RPG I'm doing with a friend. The info has been updated since I wrote it in this image. I will be also incuding NarakuxOC as well. This will probabbly look best with the skins with white backgrounds to them that have been resized.
    Cursed Tales

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Well, I know little to nothing about InuYasha, so I can't comment on the story itself, but I will say this: at least save as PNG next time!

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
  • Okay. Seriously, what? Why is this fic in a picture? And a .JPEG, of all formats? It takes forever to load a picture that size on most connections - mine is fast and it was still hesitant to do it - and it causes all kinds of inconvenience. How are people going to review when they can't quote? How are you going to fix spelling mistakes in that? There's a reason text has its own formats and is generally not passed around as pictures. It's just all kinds of inconvenient and makes no sense, really. If you want neat borders or something like that, there's CSS for that, and it's not even very hard to learn. However, you will find that most readers just want the story, not illustrations or shiny borders.

Could you please, please write this into normal text form so that people can
    1) read it
    2) review it?

Because this just makes no sense.

As for the actual story, it has some major believability issues, grammar mistakes, spelling problems, and other noteworthy problematic things, but I'm not going to review it as long as you're trying to make it impossible for everyone to read and/or review it. I am very happy to see a Inuyasha fic around since you don't see many here, and who knows, maybe this one has potential, too. However, as long as it's in this format, people will be just confused by the fact it's a picture, unable to load it or read it properly, and it will be impossible for anyone to quote it to make a review.

Sure, it might have seemed like a shiny new kind of idea, but it doesn't work. Please treat text as text and don't upload it as a picture. All you accomplish by that is breaking people eyes, browsers, and internet connections. Please stick to actual text from now on. Thank you.

Back