• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Animation Move (Elite Battle System)

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
Years
  • every-word-of-what-you-just-said-was-wrong.gif

Oh hi, Luka!
    BTW, I have got some confusion recently. Are you back in essentials or no? (p.s. I didn't mean to force you to come back as you are an amazing scripter and you deserved the break)

So, does anyone know whether it is still being worked on?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    WolfPP, I can't find Water Shuriken, Photon Geyser in moves.txt. Where can I find that move?

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Hi guys!
    I'll create new animations FOR THE EBS - ELITE BATTLE SYSTEM (by Luka S.J.).

You just need to paste the script into 'MoveAnimations Script', under 'def pbAnimation (moveid, user, target, hitnum = 0)' between last 'end' and bug bite script Like this:
    Code:
     end
    PASTE HERE
      #-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
      #  Bug Bite
    If you have custom animations and you want to share with us, feel free (and we would even appreciate it).
    Dive (move 541)
    Spoiler:
    Download the attachment (eb541, eb541_2)
    Hope anyone continue to post!

Attachments

• eb541.png
      eb541.png
      2.4 KB · Views: 179
    • eb541_2.png
      eb541_2.png
      1.3 KB · Views: 177
    Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    Another post
    Hi guys!
    I'll create new animations FOR THE EBS - ELITE BATTLE SYSTEM (by Luka S.J.).

You just need to paste the script into 'MoveAnimations Script', under 'def pbAnimation (moveid, user, target, hitnum = 0)' between last 'end' and bug bite script like this:
    Code:
     end
    PASTE HERE
      #  Bug Bite

If you have custom animations and you want to share with us, feel free (and we would even appreciate it).
    Water Pulse (move 548)
    Spoiler:

Back