• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Avatars by Sayuri ... ^^

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Err...
    Could ya make my Kirlia one inteasd of the Absol? ^^'
    I changed my mind, hehe...
    Here is the Kirlia pic:

Custom Avatars by Sayuri ... ^^

Thnx in advance ^__^

(PS: Plz, put Casty inteasd of Castrainer kay?)

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Okay, Castrainer, I have your new avatar done. ^_^; Let's hope you don't change your mind on this one, lol. If you find something you don't like about it, just tell me and I'll do what I can!

https://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/sayurinohoshi/casty2.gif

DT - I cannot seem to make your avatar look right...jeez...this stupid PSP is getting to me, lol. I'll dust myself off and try again...

Kayleigh - No matter how I resize it, the image simply won't work. It comes out the same way when I crop it...and it's a big mess. Use the one I made for you earlier, honey bunch...O_O;

Cute_Pikachu - See complaints above. >_< IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU! I don't know how I didn't have any problems with mine! Blasphemy!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay, I love this one anyways! ^_^ (I had to go ahead and change it, lol. I couldn't wait. My signature's next, once I get on a different computer and can use the controls.) Thanks! You did an excellent job on all of them!

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Okay, Castrainer, I have your new avatar done. ^_^; Let's hope you don't change your mind on this one, lol. If you find something you don't like about it, just tell me and I'll do what I can!

https://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/sayurinohoshi/casty2.gif

DT - I cannot seem to make your avatar look right...jeez...this stupid PSP is getting to me, lol. I'll dust myself off and try again...

Kayleigh - No matter how I resize it, the image simply won't work. It comes out the same way when I crop it...and it's a big mess. Use the one I made for you earlier, honey bunch...O_O;

Cute_Pikachu - See complaints above. >_< IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU! I don't know how I didn't have any problems with mine! Blasphemy!

Yay! Thnx ^__^ Its really great ^.^
    *go change the avatar*

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • Psychic Thunder--or now, Keyblade Master: Your avatar's done! I hope you like it...

https://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/sayurinohoshi/key.gif

Okay, moving along...Cute_Pikachu, I'll have yours on the way very soon. Perhaps tomorrow. Sit back and relax; I gotcha covered! ^_^ Thank you for being so patient.

Shinin: I'd love to make you an avatar but I said you'd have to supply the image for me, please! Then I'll be more than happy to create one for you.

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
  • I'll get this thread back and going. Anyways, I'm trying to be patient.(dont worry)Hey Chyrstie, just wanna tell you. It's okay if you take awhile, I dont want push you and give you lots of pressure.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Ack! S+S pics that they r close to each other are near impossible to find...bear with me...i WILL find one

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Woo! I'm in an avatar-making mood. I can make:

- 50x50
    - 60x60
    - 100x100
    - 130x130

Just attach the image you would like or give me the direct link to the image. State what text you want on it, what size, and I'll take care of the rest! I am not skilled in blinkies or animated avatars; so if you don't mind, please refrain from requesting those. ^_^ If you want an example of my work, view my avatar.

Oh! You do a wonderful job with your avatars! May I please request a Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne one? Can you just put the text "Jeanne" on it somewhere? In size 100x100 if you don't mind. Here is the image!! (Just a shot of the face will be fantastic!) Thank you in advance!

https://www.animecubed.com/galleries/kkj/pics/31.jpg

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
  • Thank you very much! I hope you don't mind me using it in my blog instead of here! It's very pretty, and I really appreciate it!!!

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    How bout this? Virus will be happy 100x100 - 130x130 *attatches*
    maybe only the circle...i dunno...thx ^_^

Back