• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Avatars by Sayuri ... ^^

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Eevee Tamer said:
    You don't get it... it won't animate in banners.Well... just use a few Eevee sprites,my blue Eevee,and Natureon.Make it the size of my ol' Eevee avatar.

EDIT:Nuts... my blue Eevee won't appear. *Shrugs* I'll use the one I registered on DArt.
    No, I really don't get it. I don't think I'd be able to resize a sprite unless you wanted it to look pixelated. I mean, I'll try doing something with it; but, I'm still not clear on what you want...sorry!
    100marios said:
    I was wondering if you were going to make a thread like this! You did such a great job on Kayleigh's avatar!

*twiddles fingers*
    Um, I might have one, but I will have to wait until the Return of the King movie comes out before I can get it up....hint, hint.....
    Hehe...

Can you do sigs too, Chrystie?
    Thanks! Gee, I don't think you read the fine print where I mentioned I can't make avatars for dorks. *wipes a tear* I'm...so.........sorry!! ;_; Eh, but with you I'll make an exception. And yes, I can also make sigs. Don't you pay attention to my constant sig changes, man?! O_o
    Miyu-chan said:
    Ooo! I've always adored your avatars, Sayuri. =D so can you make one for me? =D Here's the image :
    same size, just add some fancy bordering thingy like in yours, with the same font as ANTI-SPAM GUN's saying, "Miyu-chan" Please? Merci beaucoup! xD
    Thankies, Miyu-chan! ^_^ I don't even need to answer your question because I already made you the avatar! I couldn't fit the "-chan" in because the avatar's simply too small...heh. I hope you like it, anyway...if you don't, I'll fix it for ya!
    Cute_Pikachu said:
    Yor avatars are really nice, I was wondering if you could make me one? Here:
    https://img48.photobucket.com/albums/v148/Sakura_Blossom/hocus110.jpg
    Can you make it smaller like the same size as yours and can it say Cute_Pikachu!!. If it isnt too much trouble!!^_^
    Hey, Cute_Pikachu, thanks for stopping by! I actually attempted making yours today, but for some reason it isn't coming out the way I want it to be...>_< So, if you don't mind waiting while I try perfecting it, I'd appreciate it! And thank you, PichuSecretBase, for your compliment. ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I don?t think anyone asked this, so? what program do you use to manipulate these images? You do a pretty good job! Especially on your sigs. ^_^

All this avatar stuff reminds me of way back when you were so shy and quiet with your first avatar, holed up in the anim? section. Ooo you?ve come so far. ^^

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Kairi said:
    I don?t think anyone asked this, so? what program do you use to manipulate these images? You do a pretty good job! Especially on your sigs. ^_^

All this avatar stuff reminds me of way back when you were so shy and quiet with your first avatar, holed up in the anim? section. Ooo you?ve come so far. ^^
    Oh, thank you, Kairi. ^___^ I use Paint Shop Pro for making all of my graphics. It's a darn good program...and then some! Yeah, my first avatar wasn't very good, lol. It was Akane Aikawa from Mahou Tsukai Tai (Magic Users Club). I seriously wouldn't have the post count I have if I never posted in the crush thread! ^_^; I probably would've still been stuck in double digits...! Then I finally got comfortable around everyone and let loose, I guess. You're right; all I posted in was the Pokemon TV forum, lol. Oh, how times have changed! Now I barely post there anymore...^_^

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
    Eevee Tamer said:
    Please make me a cute Eevee avatar!I don't care what it looks like,just please make it say,"Eevee's are cute.Why wouldn't they?" on the bottom,or whatever it takes to get it on.

Here.

Eevee Tamer said:
    Just use a few Eevee sprites,my blue Eevee,and Natureon.Make it the size of my ol' Eevee avatar.

And here.

Eevee Tamer

#1 Eevee tamer/fan
    Years
    Eevee Tamer said:
    Please make me a cute Eevee avatar!I don't care what it looks like,just please make it say,"Eevee's are cute.Why wouldn't they?" on the bottom,or whatever it takes to get it on.

Here.

Eevee Tamer said:
    Just use a few Eevee sprites,my blue Eevee,and Natureon.Make it the size of my ol' Eevee avatar.Make some grass,and a blue sky.

And here.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Okay! I've found a picture; I hope it's alright to use. ^__^ (And I hope it shows up. I'm on my grandfather's computer, and his isn't letting me upload images on to my image uploader, so I'm having to direct link. Ehe.)

This is Rita, from Cardcaptors. I think she's so cute! Anyways, if you would, just resize this one, and fix it like you did my current one. I don't think that a template, or whatever goes around the images, would look too good with this image, so just leave it off. ^_^; I don't know if you can take off that brown thing to the right of the picture. If you can, then please do, because it irks me. O_o Lol. And maybe make it look a bit more centered; cut some of the left side off to where she's in the middle, or something. Whatever you think looks best! And if my name will fit, then please include it. Like the font can be maybe something summery, because I'm planning on using this one once it warms up. If the name won't fit then don't worry. I'm not even sure if it would look good on the picture. XD If it doesn't then you can leave it off. Or, you can put the name where the space is on the left side. Anyways, thank you!​

(Muahaha, I'm evil. I have so many little requests. o_o And I went picture hunting before I even came on. How odd that Kairi and Jedi_Amara now have Cardcaptor Sakura avatars. I promise that I didn't know, lol. I'm not copying you both! >_> I decided before I came online that I wanted a Rita avatar... Gosh, it's so odd. Everything that I like has lately become popular. I won't name everything, but there is a lot! Anyways, I'll shut up now. *crawls off while holding up a sheild incase angry people try to come and attack her*)​

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Good job Chrystie, I've never seen anyone do any type of thing like this before, and you do well at it. Anyways, I'll make a small request, if you accept it or if you have the time. I'd like to use the image that my avatar currently is, but can you just give it a border like some lightning and stuff. If it's ok, don't let it go through the picture or anything, just leave it as a border ^^

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh, post that piccie as a link. That site doesn?t allow hotlinking. ^_^;; It only shows up for you if you've been there manually. o.o;
    Aww, she's cute! I haven't seen CCS in forever. @_@

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, whoops. Thanks for pointing that out, lol. ^_^; I'll save it to an image host on my computer, once it gets fixed. Anyways, here's the link:

https://www.dragonfare.com/AL/ch/Images/qr/rikas1.jpg

And yeah, she's so adorable! I think that I'll make my character look like her. Her hair is almost the exact color of mine, and mine is wavy just like that. I mean, exactly like that. O_o It kind of curls out like that, and I think that if mine was short, it would look a lot like hers.

Whoa, I just noticed that Legendary Pokegirl has a Madison avatar. I knew it! I'm serious about this thing where everything that I like or decide to do becomes popular. It's creepy!

Last edited:

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Okay, since Kayleigh has suddenly become Miss I'm-So-Picky...*glares* I made you two versions of your avatar! BOTH with templates because they're so awesomely cool for the coolest girl ever so shut up, lol. If you don't like them, then...I'll fix them with anger! O_o Sorry, I'm just tired today, lol. Anyway, I love Cardcaptor Sakura again, too! Isn't it so weird?! I suddenly got a huge obsession with Sakura's brother Tori. He kind of reminds me of my crush...heh...^_^; All righty...I think I did a better job on the second one in my opinion, but it's your decision! I would attach them but it doesn't seem to work for me. Eh, here's the links!

https://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/sayurinohoshi/kay1.gif
    https://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/sayurinohoshi/kay2.gif

DragonTrainer, I'll try and fix your avatar with a nice template soon, okay! ^_^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Yay Sayuri ^.^ Theyre great! Can ya make a template for my avvy? Here the pic:

Put Casty plz!
    And thnx in advance!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Oh my gosh! Those are so adorable! I think that I like the first one better, maybe because the template doesn't cover too much of the picture. Do you think... That if it doesn't take too long, you could try to make it where it includes more of the picture? ^_^; Like, the top of her swimsuit and where you can see part of her arms. About 130x130 pixels, unless that's too big. I love bigger avatars, so maybe make it as big as it can be, without going over 130x130.

If not, then that's okay! I just love the first one, so I'll use it if you don't want to do that! =D And if you do one with more of the picture in it, then, if it's possible, use the same template as the first one. I just love it with the little hearts!

*puts on an armor suit and tries to run off*

Last edited:

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    Glad ya like it, Kayleigh! I'll try to make it bigger, but the dimensions will probably mess up the image if I make it larger. Sheesh...so demanding, Kay! ^_^;

DT, I don't think there's much I can do with yours! I mean, I have a lot of templates, but none that give a lightning effect--unless they go through the image--just as you didn't want, lol. I don't know...get back to me on it, 'kay? ^_~

Cute_Pikachu, don't worry! You're still on my top priority list for avatars to be made. I'll start yours maybe tomorrow morning or when I get home from school. I think I just got a huge rush of requests today that caused me to be tired from my eyes constantly being glued to the screen...>_<

And, Castrainer! I have your avatar ready and I hope you'll enjoy it:

https://img33.photobucket.com/albums/v99/sayurinohoshi/casty.gif

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    No, I really don't get it. I don't think I'd be able to resize a sprite unless you wanted it to look pixelated. I mean, I'll try doing something with it; but, I'm still not clear on what you want...sorry!
    Thanks! Gee, I don't think you read the fine print where I mentioned I can't make avatars for dorks. *wipes a tear* I'm...so.........sorry!! ;_; Eh, but with you I'll make an exception. And yes, I can also make sigs. Don't you pay attention to my constant sig changes, man?! O_o
    Thankies, Miyu-chan! ^_^ I don't even need to answer your question because I already made you the avatar! I couldn't fit the "-chan" in because the avatar's simply too small...heh. I hope you like it, anyway...if you don't, I'll fix it for ya!
    Hey, Cute_Pikachu, thanks for stopping by! I actually attempted making yours today, but for some reason it isn't coming out the way I want it to be...>_< So, if you don't mind waiting while I try perfecting it, I'd appreciate it! And thank you, PichuSecretBase, for your compliment. ^_^
    Oh, ho! I ask an innocent little question, and you blow it up in my face, eh?
    *smirks*
    Well, I'll have you know that I'm feeling a lot more confident now, then I have for a good while!
    *talks like the donkey from Shrek 2*
    You best watch yo self!
    Hehe....

But, anyways, I'm glad to hear you can make it for me! I was pretty sure you could make sigs, but, seeing as how this thread is called: "Custom Avatars by Sayuri ... ^^" I was a bit curious!

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
    100marios said:
    Oh, ho! I ask an innocent little question, and you blow it up in my face, eh?
    *smirks*
    Well, I'll have you know that I'm feeling a lot more confident now, then I have for a good while!
    *talks like the donkey from Shrek 2*
    You best watch yo self!
    Hehe....

But, anyways, I'm glad to hear you can make it for me! I was pretty sure you could make sigs, but, seeing as how this thread is called: "Custom Avatars by Sayuri ... ^^" I was a bit curious!
    And I'm afraid to ask why you're feeling so confident...^_^; Does it imply that you had recent luck with girls, hmmmmmmmm? Or is it that Shrek 2 has put you on the high-on-life feeling for now? *sigh* Anyway! Just find an image you want and I'll work my magic on it. I might make you a sig...for your birthday...if you keep hinting like you are at this rate, lol.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, Chrystie, it's ok, do whatever you wish with it, so long as there's a lot of the avatar showing, and it isn't fully cropped off lol. Just do whatever you wish with it, so long as you do what you did to all the other images you worked on- Make them surprisingly great ^^

~DragonTrainer
    :dragonite

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Glad ya like it, Kayleigh! I'll try to make it bigger, but the dimensions will probably mess up the image if I make it larger. Sheesh...so demanding, Kay! ^_^;
    I know, lol. ^_^; I'll draw you a picture sometime, and you can be just as picky. Anyways!

I hope you don't mean resizing the whole image to be bigger. I meant, don't cut off so much, lol. If that makes sense. You know, like on my current one. You kinda made it a bit smaller, so it would fit into the avatar size better, or something. I don't know how you did it, but this one just turned out perfect.

But, now that I'm on my computer, which makes the images show up more clearly, (I'm moving around the screen with the Tab button. o_o Is that desperate or what?) I think that the first Rita avatar is my favorite. I may use it! I can't decide; if you want to, then you can do this other request for me, but if not, then I'll be happy to use that first one! I just want to see what it looks like with more of the image in it.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow! I adore it. Love it. =D Thank you so much! *glomp* n_____n It's perfect! xD

Is that Kagome in Inuyasha: A Love That Transcends Time? Looks like it. ^_^;
    If you're talking about the first movie, yes. =D I loved it. xD I really want to see the 2nd movie... I've heard that they kissed. *_*

Back