• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cute Pokemon Club ♬

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm certainly with you on Bewear, it's certainly adorable looking. Could see that one being very huggable! Nintendo why did you make it sound so dangerous in the dex?

I really love how Bewear has an innocently cute design yet its description makes it look threatening, and also that its name is a pun that I now consider one of the best names of a 7th Gen Pokemon so far. I don't get why people hate Bewear because they think it looks bland in design, because I love its concept along with the fact I always wanted a Pokemon based on a red panda for a long time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Hi everyone I'm Heartgirl1 and I'd like to join the club. Also this is my first post.

username: Heartgirl1
    Pokemon Patner: My partner is Emolga, but since someone already said Emolga and Pikachu and Sylveon is already taken then I'm going to say Meloetta before some one takes her.
    Two cute pokemon: Shot that's hard since I love so many cute pokemon but I'll say Fennekin and Meloetta.
    Whose cuter Mew or Eevee? Eevee hands down. I mean it is so cute and so is it's evolutions which I love them all. Mew is cute too but Eevee is cuter in my opinion.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??

Rockruff. I already have some dogs (one of them resembling Rockruff a little), and Rockruff seems like a good choice. I just hope they get along.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • Oh, this club's pertinent to my interests!

Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter?
    Extremely often, in fact. There are some middle evos I find cute too, but most third stages are just not appealing to me. They usually go the way of monster-esque.

What type has the cutest Pokemon?
    Normal, Grass, Fairy, and Electric especially.

Which pink Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?
    Mew, Flaaffy, and Kirby. Oh, wait--

Which baby Pokémon do you think is cutest?
    Pichu, no question.

If you could own one cute Pokémon - just one - in real life, what would you own??
    You can't OWN a Pokemon, maaaaaaaan
    I actually would much rather try living life AS a Pokémon than having one, personally.
    My answer's Ampharos for that, though!

Tell us what your favorite cute Pokémon are! If you'd like to show cute pictures of them, go ahead!
    Good idea! Would you guys like to see a series of cute Pokémon art I drew? You can find it hosted on devart or tumblr.

Last edited:

Tewi

Хорошо
    Years
  • This looks nice~
    Username: Tewi
    One cute Pokémon: Furret
    Partner Pokémon: Taillow
    Answer a topic: If you could travel the world with your favorite team of six cute Pokémon, which would you choose?
    Raichu, Glaceon, Shaymin (◕‿◕✿), Hawlucha, Gardevoir and Snivy.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Mind if I make a new topic?

Which Sun and Moon Pokémon do you feel is the cutest?

Litten. It's a cat. With oily fur. That spits hairballs made out of fire.

Some of the others I find cute are Rowlet, Popplio, Yungoos, Pikipek, Komala, Rockruff, maybe Magearna, Togedemaru, and Cutiefly.

Cutiefly! Some other cute pokemon are the starters, bewear, pikipek, magearna, togedemaru, comfey, bounsweet, and others (Still trying to memorize the names)

Adam Levine

Years
  • What do you guys think of the newly released Pokémon? Which ones do you find the cutest?

I find Morelull, Pyukumuku, and Wishiwashi to be the cutest.

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
    Years
  • What do you guys think of the newly released Pokémon? Which ones do you find the cutest?

I find Morelull, Pyukumuku, and Wishiwashi to be the cutest.

The absolute newest batch?
    Alolan Raichu is so obviously a cuteness ploy that it barely even needs mentioning -
    I think Pyukumuku is oddly cute too, even though it has a ""gross"" animation of spurting out its insides.

Years

Morelull and Pyukumuku definitely. The former seems to be already one of many cute Grass-types vying for a spot on my future Alola team.

Years
  • Hey guys sorry I haven't been on alot but I am back now.

Out of the starters in gen 7 I like rowlet the most cause damn he "fly"

Out of the new pokemon I would say cutiefly and that new spherical pokemon the steel electric one.

The most bad ass is the that dude looking one out of the mask though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2016
    Username : Kaic1997 (Sean Anderson)
    One Cute Pokemon : Togepi
    Topic Question: If you could travel the world with your favorite team of six cute Pokémon, which would you choose?
    Topic Answer : Pichu,Cleffa,Togepi,Eevee,Skitty and Sylveon.

Twilight Storm

just your average weirdo ;D
    Years
  • Username: Twilight Storm
    One cute Pokémon: Togekissss <3 <3 <3
    Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions?
    I always tried not to evolve my started pokemon, as the final evolution always look too masculine for my taste, such as Squirtle/Blastoise, Mudkip/Swampert, and Oshawott/Samurott. (as you can see, I have a bias for water types. ^_^)

dekup

"Be soulful. Be kind. Be in love " Rumi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2018
    I would like to join

Username: dekup
    One cute Pokémon:Abra

Answer a topic:-

Have you ever kept a Pokémon unevolved because you thought its current stage was cuter? Does cuteness factor into your team-making decisions? yes, Abra. no, cuteness does not affect my battiling team,

Years
  • Hi guysssss. <3

What do you guys think of the newly released Pokémon? Which ones do you find the cutest?

cutiefly.png
    comfey.png
    bounsweet.png
    stuffull.png

So cute! I'm going to exclude Magearna since it's been revealed ages ago, but the above four I adore. I was just looking at pictures of Stuffull and realized how much I love it.

Adam Levine

Years
  • Back on topic, STUFFUL LOOKS SO ADORABLE. The only thing wrong with it is the tag on its back, because that looks painful for Stufful.

And Sandygast is kind of adorable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back