• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CUTEST female main character!!

Cutest?

• Total voters

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    I say Kurisuu ~ Crys, Yellow, and Sapphire.
    Yellow ish just plain kawaii, in every wittle aspect. Sapphire ish just adorable, I can't see how anyone can see her as not cute. And Crys, she ish just <333

I know that Yellow seems a little perfect, but her handicap balances things out.
    ~onii-tan, don't worry. Everyone else shtill <3's Yellow. :33

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
    I think all are cute in their own ways, though Crystal is my pick as the favorite. The way she kicks pokeballs around and I like how she smiles :D

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I don't know why I don't like Blue and Yellow though. Yellow is cute but not the cutest.
    Crystal though, is pretty not cute.
    I tried my best not to hurt anyone, they're just my opinions for many snippets and scans I saw.

I think Sapphire is cute. I like her attitude too =3

Chibi_Shinn

Demasu!
    Years
    Hard to choose between Crystal, Blue and Yellow... Since I adore those three. Hmm, I think I'll vote for Yellow. GLOMP TARGET! *spazzes electricity* +_+

Lucid

Blue's my favorite, but I'll say Yellow as far as cute goes, she's chibi~! <3 *pokes Nikki*

Yoru Ryu

Nutricious information
    Years
    Yellow.

CUTEST female main character!!
    ~ See? Even in her hat she's friggin adorable D:

She may not be my favourite female character but she is still the cutest of the lot.

Years
    Blue, and then Sapphire. Crystal is wierd, and Yellow is cute, not 'hot'. Oh, the topic is about who is cutest. Oh well. *__*

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I voted 4 Sapphire,I mean,come on?Yes,Yellow is cute,Yellow is all that(and more) but..I jus have a naging felling 2 vote 4 Sapphire, she walks on all fours, and her accent is so strange.She and Ruby go sooo well together.

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I voted 4 crystal.... N i wuz wondering..... Y iz she da mos unfavourable 1? Lyk o god... she's pro in capturing... cute n has a heart of gold...(considering tt she volunteers at Earl's Pokemon Academy..) Can some1 explain y she's so not likeable???

Fls4eva

Shinn & Hakudoushi > Everyone
    Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2012
    I agree tt she's cute in personality though... But is she tt chibi(i wonder...)

Years
    ...Blue...
    I knew from the start that Yellow was a girl and I thought that she looked like that little girl from Viridian city but everyone around me kept saying that she was a boy...
    I had to read through manga 4 at the time many times because I was so sure that she wasn't a boy......and I was right!!!

Back