• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon =)

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Oh I'm defiantly going to have to say Pikachu,Eevee,Vulpix,Togepi,Pichu,Shinx and strangely I find Burmy cute too xD. I'm a guy but there are certainly a few Pokemon that I think are cute.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    there are so many >A<
    Mew, Eevee, Espeon, all baby pokemon, all starters, Shinx, Vulpix, Teddiursa, Phanpy, Shaymin, Phione, Celebi, Jirachi, Dratini, Budew, Pikachu, Meowth, Skitty, Buneary, Ralts, i could go on ;3;

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
    Pichu, Piplup, and Torchic are adorable. I also like Totodile, Cyndaquil, and Chikorita.

Mayley

Mr. N00b.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    Skitty and Eevee, they're way too cute :3. *Runs away*

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    Why hasn't anyone mentioned Chimecho yet? ;_;
    Spoiler:

It's sooo cute
    Cutest Pokemon =)

Cutest Pokemon =)
    I looove it!
    Cutest Pokemon =)

m36mcnotin

Cute Pokemon Fan
    Years
    No, no, no. Mew, Charmander, Teddiursa and Piplup are NOT cute pokemon. Eevee, Vulpix, Pichu and Pikachu are the cutest. Eevee rocks!

Years
    Mew is SO cute.

I really have to say, though, that I think Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium are cute, and Pidgey is nothing short of adorable. And Eevee is pretty cute also. :)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Cherrim and Pichu.

Pichu gets major bonus points for an adorable personality too. (Need moar Cherrim appearances in the anime and games for it to get a more fleshed out "species personality" too. :>)

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Pichu and Piplup are adorable. D8 They both have adorable personalities to go along with it. Pichu is like, all curious and stuff; Piplup is really cute when he tries to act all tough. haha.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2009
    I would say for me, Pichu and Cyndaquil. Maybe Larvitar, I'm probably the only one that thinks Larvitar is. Lmfao

aipom man

the aipom and ambipom master
    Years
    pichu cleffa iglybuff jigglypuff wigglytuff larvatar clefable evee azurril munchlax pachirisu smoochum and hoppip and my precious aipom

Back