• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest pokemon?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
Years
  • Hi, this is pretty simple question, so simple answers will do...
    What's your cutest, most adorable pokemon?
    As for me Plusle and minun are cute-to-the-point-of-crying!
    Cutest pokemon?
    Cutest pokemon?

But of course, let's not forget Pikachu, the very pokemon that captured hearts of people world wide!
    Cutest pokemon?

Fell free to add your pictures of your cute pokemon!

dead-man-walking

Alive and well
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Aug 6, 2023
    POSI-FORME CHERRIM~~~~

Shuppet is also oddly adorable~
    <<But not Banette.... Brrrr>>

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    The original, fat Pikachu, Victini, Chiirami, and Rankurusu.

Yeah, some how gen five has managed to have some of the cutest Pokemon so far, IMO. o_O

Noka

I'ma nerd
    Years
  • I don't know if this is just me, but...does anyone else find Misdreavus cute? I know that ghosts aren't really all that cute or anything, but I find Misdreavus cute.

Also, Ralts is cute too; don't know why, I just get that cute feeling from looking at one of them.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • I suppose Wynaut is pretty cute in a way. I'm not too particularly into any other Pokemon in terms of cuteness.

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Anything in the 'chu line; Minun & Plusle, the Toge- line, Piplup, Eevee, Pachirisu, Buneary, the new electric flying squirrel and chinchilla ones from Black & White.

And my sunhat Jigglypuff from Brawl.

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
  • Sunkern and Igglybuff.(For sunkern especially gen 2 sprites and for Igglybuff especially gen 3 sprites and gen 2 artwork) they're cute to death. =3

Back