• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My oppinion is that Jirachi is the cutest Pokemon, look his small cuty body and his cute lovely face, and the cute position when he sleeps. Ahhhhhh I wish I had a real Jirachi!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Lance nobody has mentioned Swinub yet and it is cute to me.Also nobody said Hoppip.

PikaPal

Ghost Type Master
    Years
  • poochyena is adorable!! I think ponyta is the cutest, just look at her, shes a little pokemon filly!!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    +el_pal said:
    I respect people who think Minun so no offense taken. ^^

By the way, I also like Poochyena too!
    Okay Poochyena that is a define cute.Poochenya is like Ash's Charmnder cute but strong.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    The Nidorans because thay say "Ni! Ni!". Like the Knights Who Say 'Ni!' from Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Plusle and Minun. Minun is the greediest Pokemon in the world though... He's even more greedy than Meowth. He just thinks everything is his... "Mine! Mine!" (lol...)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I think Skitty, Mudkip, Pikachu, Torchic, Togepi, Eevee, Mareep, Pichu, Totodile, Bayleaf, Poochyena, and Jiggypuff are very cute. There are others, but these guys are the cutest. ^______^

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back