• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cutest Pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

If anyone knows me they know for certain that my favorite Pokemon of all time is Castform and that is because I find it to be the absolute cutest little thing ever xD. While others might not think so, it will always be the cutest of all time for me <3

rom hunter

tongue-tied
Years
My favorites would be:
1. Meowth (with technician ability it would make up for its stats)
2. Pikachu (with light ball, proper nature, intelligent EV training could be far more superior than Raichu)
3. Pachirisu (Hope it is allowed since it does not belong to pre-evolution category)
4. Minun (Hope it is allowed since it does not belong to pre-evolution category)

Years
Spr_4d_027.png

Spr_3e_027.gif
Spr_2c_027.gif

Sandshrew is the most adorable pokemon ever, IMO.
Spoink, petlil, corsola, and cubone are all pretty cute too.
There are SO many cute pokemon, Minccino, Spheal, Skitty, etc.
. . . The list just goes on, & on. But Sandshrew is the cutest!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 11, 2014
Eevee is a ugly dumb fox,no offence.And minccino is a ugly rat.I don't think there is really any cute pokemon(for me).Minccino is weak,dumb and ugly. Eevee's evolutions are cool.

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
Well... My favorite pokemon is cubone/marowak.

But when you ask about the cutest pokemon, the one I got in mind is Cherrim, sunshine form :)

421.png

Image from serebii, I don't know how to get your pokemon sprite! :(

Years
Eevee is a ugly dumb fox,no offence.And minccino is a ugly rat.I don't think there is really any cute pokemon(for me).Minccino is weak,dumb and ugly. Eevee's evolutions are cool.
Hey MinccinoZ, just a heads up, but please make sure that you're looking at the last post date before replying yourself, as it's against PC rules to bump any thread that hasn't been active within the past month. This thread was a little over three months old, so it falls into that category. If you'd like to continue the conversation and hear more answers about cute Pokemon, feel free to make a new thread!

CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back