• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

cutting your hair?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've been on a fairly regular schedule to cut my hair once every three months or so for the past year-and-a-half. I like to keep my hair short because its really thick and curly and gets really unmanageable when it's long. D:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    I had one a couple weeks ago.

It was more expensive then what I usually get, but it was a much better job. n_n

I cut my hair, every 4 or so months. My hair grows slowly and I only cut it once there's too much to manage and combing becomes a pain.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Haha. The last thing I want to do is cut my hair. It's like this ball of strands that have their own mind. But I hopefully plan on growing it into somewhat of a Eldritch Abomination of a Herman Li and ZP Theart cut . It's like ridiculously long curvy hair that makes you look cooler when you are playing guitar in front of a big fan.

Me and My Chi <3
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=105720&l=43f9e770ab&id=100000605350540

Herman Li
    Spoiler:

ZP Theart (FEMALE HYPERLUXIPRENDID ALERT)
    Spoiler:

Which is why I refuse to ever cut my hair, and to only see to maintain it once it's long enough.

Shiro

Dad! Or should I say... Big cheese of Hoshido?
    Years
    I'm very finicky about who gets to touch my hair. I refuse to let anyone except professionals even touch it. :'<

And I get it cut about uh... Once every one to two months? It drives me crazy if my hair is even a little bit too long, and I can't stand split ends.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I get my hair cut every 2 months or so, on average. But I regularly trim my fringe (or used to, seeing as the last time I cut it, it was disastrous!)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I have always had my hair cut by a hairdresser, except for some time last year when a friend who was studying that offered to do it for free XD But she found a job so now I'm back to it XD

Sewzie

Too sexy for my shirt.
    Years
    Yes, I sometimes trim my own bangs. But I never cut anything else, because I'm afraid I may ruin my hairstyle. =D
    But yeah, I usually just have professionals cut it. I cut mine once every two months, since I like my hair short (my hair grows quite fast anyway).

Years
    I recently had my hair stop at the middle of my back. I've had it cut so it rests on a little above my shoulders. I'm hoping to keep it at this length now. So I might go around every month or so to get it down by a professional.

Back