• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Okay. ^^ At least I save them, but you're right, they were quite blurry. >>

Attacking her?!?! CPF, you said if Sabrina and Cynthia fought again, there could only be one winner...o,o But already before the final battle? WTF?!?! This is not right anymore...*cries*

She looks a bit weird with a cape, coat fits her better. Much better. ^^ She's no action hero like Lance, not at all. *g*
    ^^;;; Once I get it, I'll take a picture. Now *saves money*. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'll try reposting them once I can get them smaller, where they won't be as blurry. And I meant having showing a LEGO reenactment of their battle, but I'd have a hard time making a dark energy ball (or a Lucario).

I'm already going to start looking for the suit I need... being Lucian should be fun.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *shrugs* I guess a dark energy ball looks a bit like Shadow ball, only completely black, so maybe making a small black ball out of cloth or tissue would work.^^

I'm still looking for the coat, but I hope I found a good one for less then 50 euros (!!!) today. Now let's just hope no one else notices it on ebay. >.<
    Fun? For me maybe, but not for you. B-)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Yeah, fun for you, Queen Cynthia. I'd better get used to calling you that, maybe then in a year I'll be fully ready for my role as lowly Lucian.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *leans back* Heheh, I wouldn't actually mind being called Queen Cynthia, my Lucian. *snickers*
    Oh, yes, much fun going to come.
    *hides* I WILL read now. Finished Zammy's review first. *hid- why do I have to hide? I'm the queen!*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'll also have to get used to bowing... because at the snap of the queen's fingers *snap* I as poor Lucian will have to show respect to the queen. Not many wives/girlfriends/lovers are so cruel as Cynthia, that's for sure.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *g* Hehe, first, I have to train snapping, because right now, I can't do that well. XD!!! (And it hurts my poor fingers...I need to get somebody to snap for me. *g*)
    Nope, your Cynthia is certainly the cruellest. *g*
    Random thing I noticed while looking at episode picture of Cynthia...is there ONE scene where we actually see her left eye? o,o It always seems to be hidden by her hair...

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Hey, no snap, no bow. You have to play fair!

Maybe Cynthia's only got one eye. (Actually, to be honest, I haven't totally watched the Cynthia episodes. Shame on me, #1 Cynthia fan. There are two of them, right? I'll have to watch them soon, once my computer gets fixed maybe.)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ...hmpf, okay. *starts to train her fingers* *g*

Actually, there are three episodes where she really takes part (Her first one with Paul and the Galactic two parter) and at least two where she appears (Lucian's ep and the one after Aaron)

Hurry up with the other thread, I wanna post next part of the review!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Okay, three major episodes, plus I'd have to watch Lucian's episode too. Hopefully YouTube has them all, if not I'll have to do some major searching. (*still can't get over how nice Cynthia is in those episodes*)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I searched for the episodes days ago and I couldn't find anything, yet I hope you have more luck than me. I have them recorded on video, yet in German and, like I said, on video, which won't be of any use for you....
    *still can't get over of how obsessed you are with evil Cynthia right now*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I saw a couple of them before, one of them on YouTube, another one somewhere else. Unfortunately with a computer that's about as reliable as Cynthia's mood swings, I can't look them up right now.

You know, Cynthia hasn't killed anyone in this entire story. It's about time that changes.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ^.^ You're lucky then. I couldn't find them.
    Mood swings? What mood swings? The only things she swings inbetween are "evil" and "unbelieveable devil-ish evil".

o,o
    o,o
    o,o
    NO!!!! No! Definitely no!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Well, sometimes she wants make love with Lucian, other times she couldn't care less who he is. She remains evil the whole way, but sometimes she shows some passion in her romance towards Lucian and not just her throne.

I didn't say Sabrina, did I? She could kill someone else... but of course she'd rather kill Sabrina than 100 random people.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    That passion is wicked, then, though. >> She shows her love for Lucian by forcing him to bow, hurting him with her powers, embarrasing him...what a love. But I think that's something we already know by now. XD

CPF, when the words 'Cynthia' and 'kill' meet themselves in the same sentence, I am on alert, no matter what you say. Plus, you won't find 100 persons that easily now, if she doesn't decide to randomly kill police officers again. (Hey, she could kill the ones that took Sabrina into pri- *shot*)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    There will be more bowing to come, just wait. And I don't mean the bowing you as Queen Cynthia force from me.

Cynthia will come up with a way to kill people, she's that cruel. Although there's only really one person she wants to kill - someone who's already suffering enough.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    Didn't say that I did not know that. As long as Cynthia lives, people will bow to her. Or rather, she will force people to bow to her, though some do it out of their own will.

*sighs* I so know that, I so know that...as if Sabrina hasn't suffered enough by now. >> Don't three almost deaths equal death? *g*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Most of the people bow to her out of fear, though some of them truly like her as queen, so they bow to her because they think she's going to lead Sinnoh to glory. And maybe they're right.

I've moved from torturing Sabrina to someone else... but never my precious Cynthia!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    I hope she's not right. Sinnoh deserves better. On the other hand, if she leaves Sabrina alone, I couldn't care less what she does to other countries....

Yeah, I noticed. >>;;; Be prepared, CPF, revenge's sweet. Now you've started to torture the boy(s) even more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back