• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *pokes herself* Almost forgot about that through all the trouble of today...

"When I do that," she stated, "I expect each and every one of you to drop to your knees and bow."
    A bit eccentric today, aren't we?
    Was Cynthia really this vain?
    No, just this insane.
    Most of the gym leaders fell to their knees and bowed, with Fantina pulling her dress in order not to wrinkle it.
    Just imagening this is...crazy. o,o
    "Would you please take out your Luxray and punish this girl?" Cynthia asked.
    >.< She knows, she knows...
    Cynthia then smiled happily; there was nothing she enjoyed more than watching people bow before her.
    Aside from torturing Sabrina....and having fun with Lucian?
    "Thank you," Cynthia said. "You may become my husband, but each time I snap my fingers, you will bow along with these other trainers."
    A big, fat WTF?!?!?! here.
    I should start training my fingers, I'll need to snap alot. *ggg*
    Cynthia snapped her fingers at Lucian, and immediately he was knocked over by a wave of dark energy.
    Second big fat WTF?!?!?! here.
    "Perhaps you do," Cynthia replied. "Or… perhaps you don't truly love me."
    If there's someone whose love I doubt, it's YOU, Cynthia. >>;;;;
    "Are you willing to go through great pain for me?"
    He obviously is, but are YOU, Cynthia? >>;;;
    The gym leaders looked over at Lucian in total shock, feeling confused and bewildered by Cynthia's behavior.
    Please add me in the gym leaders crowd, with maybe a bit anger towards Cynthia, too.
    "Perhaps I got a little carried away,"
    A LITTE CARRIED AWAY?!?!?!?!?!?!
    OMG, for Lucian's sake, I hope she never gets much carried away....
    "I promise I'll make it up to you."
    Sleeping with him is not going to cut it.
    He truly felt unnecessary and useless. If the woman he wanted to marry treated him like this, what did he have left to live for?
    >>;;; Thanks a lot, Cynthia, you make him feel like sh*t. Yeah, great way to earn his love. Why don't you slash his back, too, a big red heart there would look nice, wouldn't it? >>;;;;
    You know I love you more than life itself,"
    He's suicidal. *nods*
    My queen has no use for me…
    She has some use for you, but any man is going to do it, too.
    I would rather die than live a moment without her."
    Yep, suicidal.
    She has been royalty all her life!
    Excuse me, but I can't remember her being born to a king or a queen or any member of the royal family, for the matter.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Lucian's just that desperate for her, he considers her complete royalty, even though she only recently became queen. He's willing to take anything for her, even her abuse. Although I wish I would have thought of the idea of a heart on his back, that would have been even better.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ...no, you won't comment that, you won't com-...hey, you can still use that idea, can't you? No you won't com- *bites her tongue*

I wish I could help, but…"
    No one can help Lucian.
    "Lucian, I just want to tell you… I'm sorry," Cynthia said.

Lucian sighed, staring up at the ceiling. How much could he believe her?
    Not much. She said she would try to earn his love and what did she do in the end? Torture him. Yay. *sweatdrops*
    "I promised you I'd have to earn your love from now on, and I failed.
    Failed? Yes, failed is the right word. Failed completely.
    "I wanted to see how much you loved me… I wanted to see you risk your life for me… I thought it would be so beautiful."
    ...use the idea with the heart.
    And Cynthia's insane. Did I mention that before?
    "You think punishing me is beautiful?" Lucian asked.
    Dito.
    She then snapped her fingers. Lucian looked at her with disgust, then rolled out of bed, dropping to his knees, and bowing before her.
    Despite the situation being so dramatic and sad, I still laughed here. Oh yes, I laughed here.
    I'm going to have so much fun as Cynthia.
    "You no longer need to bow before me. Please stand."
    Or not. >> Need to stay in character.
    "Lucian, I declare that from now on, you shall be treated like royalty yourself," Cynthia stated.
    *Only* him? *plot hint*
    I bow to you because I love you. I kneel before you because I love you. I do whatever you say, because I love you so much.
    Well, *that's* love.
    never wished to be treated like royalty, and I refuse to be treated as such.
    You'd rather like to be treated like dirt?
    But, perhaps, I need you to prove your love… to me," Lucian replied
    ...*sighs* Finally.
    "Lucian, it's time," she stated.
    *innuendo sense gets on*
    And while perhaps no one else could understand it,
    *Very* true, very true indeed. Their love is...forgive me the word, but...f*cked up.
    Cynthia having such a superiority complex, and Lucian such an inferiority complex.
    ...psychological treatment wouldn't be wrong here. That, and a partnership therapy. And something for Cynthia to get her agressive behaviour down.
    Man, these two are a case for the nuthouse.
    and both were willing to live with each other forever, no matter what pain they had previously gone through.
    But will they live together forever? *snicker*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    They are the perfect couple, extreme opposites attracting. Although Lucian ends up with a little bit of dignity in the next chapter, here you see him at his purest, willing to do anything for a woman who would go as far as to torture him. His love is true to the end. Could Cynthia ever make it up to him? Perhaps... or not...

You and I as a Lucian-Cynthia pair would be so funny to watch... people would be wondering, "Why is she snapping her fingers at him?" Oh, it would be great... well, for the one cosplaying Cynthia, that is.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    ...here in Germany, we have two sayings. One is "Same and same likes to go together", the other is, roughly translated "opposites attract". And so far, in my lessons, I've learned that both are right to some extension. Different persons can stand each other at the beginning, but the more they stay together, the more they need to be similar to get along.
    Your Cynthia and Lucian are obviously the exception. *g*
    Phew, for a moment, I made the wrong connection and thought Lucian would get dignity back by throwing Sabrina in prison. But that's happening in different chapters, right?
    Hm, then he needs another way....

....*grins* I am going to have fun.
    And don't worry, cosplayers have done weirder things. After all, for photos, they do nearly all poses. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I've seen really bizarre cosplays, like two people being chained together, and then people yelling at them to take off the chains. So we wouldn't be that strange for having a Pokemon trainer bowing to his queen.

Well, I haven't made any progress yet actually, but I have found where I want to buy the wig and how to get it. Getting a red suit is the big deal. That's all stuff I can put off for now, but when I want to do something, I tend to put a lot of effort into it.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    XD That's not even the most bizarre thing I have ever seen. People sure get creative when they cosplay.
    Not to mention how many guys suddenly start to crossdress.

>.< I'm a perfectionist, too, reason why I'm already angry at all the little details I have to get right. I hope I'll get a wig with hair long enough, and enough hair so I can get the hair style right. ><
    Not to mention that I need to get the coat right, too. Argh.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'm not exactly a perfectionist, but cosplay is pointless if you aren't going for great accuracy... it's not Halloween, it's more important! So we'll both go all out trying to get these costumes as good as possible (one year ago, though, I bet we would have preferred cosplaying Will and Sabrina).

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *g* Oh my god, I hope I'll get it perfect enough for you then. XD I'm not skilled at cosplaying at all, I lack the skills.

*g* Hey, I still consider cosplaying as Sabrina, yet getting clothes close to hers is way more difficult than Cynthia's.
    I wouldn't mind if you cosplay as Will, though. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I'm already obsessed with Cynthia too much, you can't bail on me now! You have to cosplay as Cynthia! (Besides, coming up with a mask that fits over my glasses would be next to impossible.)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    XD!!!!! No, I won't. I had this idea and now I won't give up, even if I have to be stubborn again.
    (This is so going to be the funniest day in my life...*g*)
    Heheh, then don't wear glasses. *hides*
    Or, better...Zammy dressed up as Will.

btw, will read the chapter asap, but review for Zammy's chapter comes first, as he posted yesterday. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Yeah, I was thinking about that very possibility... I'm sure he'd love being Will. (Though I think we'd have to force him to be Cyrus for the purpose of a love triangle.)

I'll wait patiently... maybe...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    *gg* Oh, yes, he will love being Will. He'll love it...
    Cyrus? Oh, well, for the sake of your fanfic, why not him, too? XD!! Two boys I can order around.
    Review time, finally!
    Titel--> if there's one movie that does not fit this fic, it's Pretty Woman. Cynthia is anything but 'that' pretty woman. She is pretty, but that's all. *g*
    "Lucian, do you trust Cynthia?" his grandfather asked.

"Absolutely," Lucian replied.
    Question: *Can* he trust her?
    What if she did not think of him as attractive enough? What if she suddenly changed her mind? What if she felt that he needed to prove his love to her again?
    ...goodness, he has problems. >< Always had, with that kind of girlfriend.
    dressed in the most beautiful black dress
    Black?!?! Is this Sabrina's funeral, after all? *suspicious glare*
    Instantly everyone in the room, save for Lucian and the judge
    Question: Why not the judge? I can understand Lucian (now), but the judge...
    many in the audience could not help but wonder why Cynthia and Lucian wore opposite colors compared to normal wedding clothes.
    Because she's eccentric? Though I have to admit, you got me wondering, too.
    Of course, that was because this relationship was the opposite of any the Pokémon world had ever seen,
    ...that description explains it very well. *g*
    Cynthia simply warmly smiled at Candice, hiding her distaste towards the Ice Pokémon trainer.
    *glares at Cynthia*
    "There's no need for that now," he told her.

Cynthia gave Lucian a fake smile before addressing the crowd.
    Is that the tiny bit of dignity he gets? Whoa, a lot..>>
    Surely she didn't actually need to be defended, what was the point in putting her citizens in harm's way?
    Because she likes to torture people?
    As if questioning the queen's authority is morally right itself.
    *nods* Royalty at its best.
    And, worse of all, one of their premier gym leaders - Sabrina of Saffron City - murdered my parents."
    ...ouch. I feared Cynthia would tell anyone...>.<
    "Throw her in jail!" one person yelled.

"Give her the death penalty!" another shouted.

"She's not fit to live!" still another screamed.
    She is known as a hero in Kanto for her various exploits, as she and her husband Will are some of the richest people in the land."
    ...really, since when? (Will couldn't even pay the ring...)
    Some people began mumbling stuff about how much they hated rich people. Even as they did, the gold from Cynthia's jewelry glistened in the light.
    *sweatdrops* What's the word again? Irony? ...it's worse than simple irony.
    "Kill Sabrina!" a person yelled.

"What an awful woman!" another person screamed.

"Let's get her!" yet another one shouted.
    ... ...
    "Right now!" someone screamed.

"She doesn't deserve to live another moment!" another one yelled.
    ... ... ...
    For I foresee Sabrina being turned on by her own people and sent to jail in extreme embarrassment.
    ...>.<
    "Kill her!" a man screamed.

"One murder deserves another!" another man yelled.
    ... ... ... ... I hate you...
    Were her own people this easy to sway?
    Sadly, apprently they are.
    "Now, please tell me, do you fully intend on treating me like royalty?" Lucian asked.

"I won't treat you like royalty," Cynthia replied. "I'm still queen, you still do not have a title."

"May I have one?" Lucian asked.

"No," Cynthia replied coldly.
    *sweatdrops*...okay, now you got me. Her son is called 'Prince' in my fic, now how do I get this right? >.<
    "Oh, I just meant that I expect everyone to treat you with respect, though you may not force them to bow before you," Cynthia responded. "That would be too demanding."
    ...o,o Too demanding...too demaning...That woman thinks...argh. No more comments, just no more comments.
    "But I'll live with you forever, right?"

Cynthia paused for a second, causing Lucian's heart to pound faster.

"Why would you ask that question?" she questioned him.

"Oh, because…" Lucian said.

"Of course we'll live with each other forever!" Cynthia exclaimed. "Don't be silly!"
    *evil authors glare* Will you? Muhahahahahah...ahem. XD
    Not even your ego? Lucian thought, forgetting for a moment that Cynthia could read his mind.
    lol so true, poor Lucian, so true.
    You don't have to worry about me ever becoming too power-hungry or too royal for you."
    ....Oo Wtf...just wtf....she must have bumped her head somewhere during this fic.
    And we will raise Roy to be a great man, greater than you."
    Will that work? Won't that work? Will I tell you? No. 0=)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    This chapter further proves how big Cynthia's ego is and how different her views are than reality. She lies to Lucian repeatedly, or at least tries to make him feel secure when he should feel anything but. You know, if I make her too mean towards Lucian, imagine what you'll do to me...

Cynthia's a queen, so her son is still a prince... I thought for some reason that in places such as England that the queen's husband doesn't actually take the title of king. Even so, Cynthia wouldn't let him have a bit of glory.

And why didn't the judge bow? Well, I don't know, come to think of it. Cynthia had mercy on him regardless.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    This chapter further proves how big Cynthia's ego is and how different her views are than reality. She lies to Lucian repeatedly, or at least tries to make him feel secure when he should feel anything but.
    ...if this was any normal relationship, I would that that marriage has a 90% chance of failing. But then, this is your Lucian and Cynthia we're talking about, and if Lucian EVER gets the idea of divorcing (he won't, anywa, ooc for him), Cynthia will cut him down. Literally. Not to mention how delusional she is, sometimes.

You know, if I make her too mean towards Lucian, imagine what you'll do to me...
    ...remember who writes the sequel, remember that. You are as much at my mercy as I'm as yours. *g*

Cynthia's a queen, so her son is still a prince... I thought for some reason that in places such as England that the queen's husband doesn't actually take the title of king. Even so, Cynthia wouldn't let him have a bit of glory.
    ...well, then, I'm glad. ^^ It will still work out. It will work out even better. Hehehehe

And why didn't the judge bow? Well, I don't know, come to think of it. Cynthia had mercy on him regardless.
    Maybe the judge is old and if he bowed, he wouldn't be able to stand up straight afterwards again. *g*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Time for some pics of my Sabrina and Cynthia LEGO minifigures:

Edit: Not now, maybe later, after I fix the pictures.

Last edited:

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
    lol you and your LEGO figures...that's quite a story. That Sabrina looked weird with the brown/green hair.
    Cynthia, though, looks great. ^^ BTW, is it really a cape? I thought it's a coat. o,o (That's what I'll get for cosplaying.)

Spoiler tag does not work. >> Doesn't matter, picture is to blurry to see anything other than Sabrina bowing to queen Cynthia and that's what she already kinda did.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I had to take down the pictures because they were too blurry. Sabrina's hair has faded, or else it would be the pure green it should be. (There's no long black hair in LEGO.) You just had to love that last one, of course. I couldn't figure out how to make Cynthia attacking her, or I would have made that, too.

That's a LEGO cape, which I would normally use for someone like Lance, but here I thought it worked well to be Cynthia's coat. I can't wait to see your coat, of course.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back