• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cynthia/Shirona Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
Years
  • Heheh, no need to worry, Stoney, I was away for some time, too. CPF's Avatar scared me away. I doubt you missed anything aside from CPF finishing his fanfic and me finishign my fanfic as well (only in theory, no chapters posted yet). Mh, no, nothing I can remember. Just wanted to greet anyone here. =3 *flies off to other club*

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    I screamed out a "YES!" when I saw you finally posted here. No review, but at least you posted. Now just get to work on that review so I can know what your final thoughts are of my story!

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2013
    I screamed out a "YES!" when I saw you finally posted here.

Mh, I doubt you will do this for me too... xD Anyway. I just fixed my internet problems, and hopefully they don't return. Now there's only the lack of time that is still remaining...

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *screams a YES when she sees Wyrrlokk returning* XD Hey, I'm happy to see you again. ^^ You missed...um, nothing? o,O There were a few new episodes with Cynthia, yet she didn't do much. Team Galactic plot and stuff.
    Ah, talking about plot...you missed some chapters of my fanfic, too. XD I finished it, yet Zammy is still beta-reading the seventh chapter part dunnowhatone, so there are at least three chapters left. Plus the epilogue. ^^

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Sorry, Wyyrlokk, I meant no offense to anyone else in the club when I got excited to see P*A return. I was hoping for P*A to review the final chapter of my fanfic, which was why I was so excited. I think I'm going to stop from posting until she does review that final chapter.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *shakes head* You guys...0=)

Anyway, I couldn't do much today, as it's my birthday...*waits for anyone to notice*....*no one does* ....T.T
    *hides away*
    To stay on topic: It's CPF's Cynthia's birthday, too. What a coincidence... (and it's the birthday of my OC...that is NOT a coincidence, though XD)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Happy birthday Cynthia... anyone else?

Just joking, happy birthday P*A, I totally forgot, that's my fault. I'll try to get you an autograph from Sabrina's VA for your birthday.

And now I'm going to stop posting until P*A posts that review.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Okay, so I'm back to posting. Not much to say on Cynthia here except for a couple projects. Since I'm stuck on my novel, I'm planning on starting that Survivor fic AND -maybe- writing a sixth story to my series... Something like "Sabrina strikes back."

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Like I said in the other thread, I took a short break from studying to post. XD As expected, I didn't write much in the meantime (except for Math formulas, but that doesn't count as writing, meh...) I did start, though, a short story featuring Cynthia and Hunter J and LOTS of ArtemisShipping hints, but it's nowhere near posting worth length and quality. ><

@CPF...Mewtwo strikes back was my favourite movie. 0=) And still is.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Finished the story is (has been actually for quite a while now), but beta-read it is not. >.< Ask my beta-reader you must. *Yoda-ish mood*

I hope I can contact Zammy soon (he's online right now...I hope...o,o) and ask him if he has it ready or not. And if not, I'll see if I'll just post it un-beta-readed (lol, is that a word? XD) to finally end this misery. XD!!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Oh, forgot to put this up, a piece of fanart I got:
    QueenCynthiaandSabrina.jpg

Cynthia and Sabrina in their rightful places.

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • *prints out, cuts out Sabrina and throws away part that has Cynthia on it* Sorry, but that's the only way it works for me. 0=)

Besides, Cynthia looks way too happy and Sabrina in HG/SS clothes has not appeared in my your fic yet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Hey, don't insult the artist. She's a long-time friend of mine. I personally like the fact that Cynthia seems to be getting lots of enjoyment out of Sabrina kneeling before her. Although personally I was hoping the pic would have Sabrina on both knees with her head bowed low. Maybe another artist will be able to get that for me.

And that's where both Cynthia and Sabrina belong, and you know it very well!

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • I'm not insulting the artist. If it's anything, I'm insulting the one who thought up this stuff. XD!!! If we go by canon, ANY canon, this is never going to happen. No version of Cynthia is evil, no version of her is power-hungry, no version of her wants to be queen. No official version at least. >> *is getting sick of this discussion* If we go by anything *canon*, Sabrina could beat Cynthia 'cause she's psychic and Pokemon-wise, Cynthia could beat Sabrina since she's the champion.
    Nevermind again, you're not listening, I know.

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2022
    Who cares about canon? Canon's no fun. If we go by canon... ugh. Ash Ketchum has to be taken seriously in that case. Fanon is where it's at! And the only person to ever write stories featuring both Cynthia and Sabrina on fanfiction.net says that Cynthia's the queen and Sabrina's there to be tortured by her. (That's my only claim to fame.)

Psychic*Absol

Psychic Student
    Years
  • Sure, canon is often no fun (canon denied me the possibility of Sabrina appearing again during Kanto BF >>), yet canon is something the fans can agree on without letting their weirdest fantasies take over. And just because the only story on ff.net says so...yeah, right. In that case, read the only fic with Sabrina&Will. ;-) If that were the truth, Sabrina&Will would never be a pair.
    (Or the few fics that center around Will.)

Besides, without canon, we would never get to see animated Cynthia *going back on-topic, snicker*.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back