• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Cynthia's strongest

Which Pokemon from Cynthia do you think is the strongest?

• Total voters

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    Which Pokemon in Cynthia's team do you think is the strongest except the Garchomp?

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    I didn't really have many problems with her team asides from the Garchomp (since my ingame team had a serious Garchomp weakness), but Lucario would probably be second on my list, since it outran most of my team first time in the E4.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    Lucario. It always takes me the longest to kill off. Milotic was easily disposed of by my Roserade's Giga Drain. =P

Likewise, Gastrodon was pwned by my Crobat's Giga Drain. Roserade was OHKO'd by Air Slash.

Spiritomb was nothing. No weakness, so what? I pwned it with X-Scissor anyway.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Feb 18, 2008
    Lucario was the hardest.

Milotic went down to a Thunder fang from Luxray.

Every thing else is pretty simple.

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Where's the Garchomp?! ;_;

Spiritomb, it's something you will always have to take down with at least 2 hits

Shadowthinker

Blissey OKOer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2008
    I had trouble with that Roserade's Grasswhistle.I beat the milotic by using my Abomasnow ,first it used Grasswhistle then woodhammer.And that Lucario i used my Dialga's Fire Blast.Abomasnow was a real help.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Just to start, my highest level was like... 52 while doing this. I had, if I remember right, Whiscash, Dialga, Roserade, Luxray, Honchkrow, and Azelf.

Spiritomb was just there... Embargo's no problem, and it just didn't seem to deal damage.
    Gastrodon was each fall to Roserade and Giga Drain
    Milo was Giga'd, but Ice Beamed back. I sent in Luxray, got a lucky Spark with a crit.
    Roserade was too simple. Hello Honchkrow.
    Lucario was unusually easy as on contrary with others. Whiscash and quake was enough.

Only Garchomp gave me problems. 14 levels higher than Whiscash, I had to use Honchkrow as Giga Impact absorber just so I could get 2 Ice Beams effectively.

Azelf I think did nothing at all for me but got killed in one hit. However, if I had to choose one besides Chomp, then most likely the Milotic.

#Gecko#

Alert: Tacos Rule
    Years
    Milotic. Infernape handle Lucario and beated Gastrodon, and Spiritomb with Dialga(weak to Ice)

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    I don't know; I beat them all with my lv.53 Shuckle.

EDIT: No, I didn't! I used my Salamence on Roserade and Espeon on Gastrodon. The rest I beat with Shuckle =D

EDIT II: I needed the money...

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    her Lucario is a beast. took out my whole team once when i thought i had it won

I never let my Pokemon faint except in wifi battle. If one of my Pokemon faints when I'm in E4 or something I turn off the power and try again. I really don't know why I'm like that. I just can't stand it when my Pokemon faint...XD

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    milo was worst.... it wasn't that good, but it took out my luxray. lucky i had torterra, eh?
    garchomp was actually not that hard, but my friend told me before i battled the E4 that she had a garchomp, so i trained my octillery to a really high level and knocked it out with blizzard ;

Back