• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The anime omake's are great. |D Hilarity everywhere. |D

You know, about Jump SQ. getting delayed... I don't blame 'em. Japan has bigger worries at the moment than releasing new chapters of Manga. :V

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I don't really know if this counts as DGM related or anything, but I have a story regarding my MSN account =b I have a new address that is rabi-kun, right? Weeeell, I thought the suffix (stuff after the @ symbol) was different than what it really was. Come to find out, someone had that email address and also loooove DGM :3 Just a random chance encounter that resulted in new friend for Thom ^^ We D.Gray-Tards are quite friendly toward one another so long as we're no tryin' to steal one another's favorite characters. =b

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Wow...that was the best chapter in a while.

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Alright, time for my two cents. \o/

Agreed: Best chapter in a while. So touching. <3

Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Spoiler:

Adding this because it's hilarious and one of the better cosplay skits I've seen so far (not that there are that many)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX0HbHYTpCw&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Last edited:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    No new chapter. Had it not been for that story from the Reversed novel about Allen and Mana's past, I woulda gone insane. SUCH A SAD STORY THOUGH OMGGGGGGGGG. And Allen is officially a puppy :3 And I have suuuuuch a big theory right now based on that story.

In other news, I'm getting a DGM poster signed by three of the voice actors for my birthday :> Allen, Komui, and Road have all signed it~ I so happyyyy. And also in my birthday month will be not only a new chapter finally but ALSO Hoshino's new One-Shot that I PRAY involves DGM

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, Allen is deffinitally a puppy, probably moreso than Kanda being a cat (he's the only one we've yet to see linked to an animal... Lavi has been drawn as a bunny (heck, Kanda even calls him one) and Allen was linked to the dog in the novel.
    Theory? Is that the one we discussed? About Neah and Allen (*woof*)? Or is it about Mana himself?

Haha, nice. 8D What poster is it?
    It'd be nice if it would be DGM related, maybe a flash back story or something...Colour Alma nao?

But regardless, I'm gonna turn time back and say it's 6/06, because~

Happy birthday, Yu Kanda! 8D (Gosh, can't believe it's already been a year since I put the first candle on the soba)

Spoiler:

Here's to another year of D.Gray-man...ness.

Edit: Ugh, this club needs more activity. >_> Well, in the mean time, enjoy some pictures related to Volume 22 (and added some to the spoiler above):

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Love the praying Noah =b And Allen pup is so sweet and luffles I just wanna hug him ;;

And we will have a new chapter in a couple of weeks. As well as a One Shot and ALSO a new Character Book soon. =D Perfectly timed with these new themes <3 Thank you again Clara. You is amazing @3@ July will be a great month for D.Gray-Tards <333333

And happy belated birthday, Kanda and Komui~!! Sorry I didn't say or do anything for you guys ;;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes he is. :3 Just like in your avatar. x3 And the background image in your signature. That has got to be one of the my favourite Allen pictures. x3
    I can't wait. I hope those weeks will be over soon. x3 Then I'm finally free of my exams, and can focuse entirely on D.Gray-man. |D
    I'm curious as to what the ONE SHOT is going to be about. :3
    I want the character book. I suddenly got the idea that it'd be nice if there were some nice pictures of Female Alma in it. XD;

Kanda: Hnf.
    Komui: Everyone forgets my birthday. ;;

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    D: Sorry Komui. XD

Where can I read that Reversed novel story? I haven't been keeping up with DGM stuff very well. Doesn't help that until yesterday I was addicted a fanfic that had over 602 000 words. Wheee.

All right, so I got a camera and I can actually upload fanart now! :D Unfortunately, the quality isn't the best and I'm not quite sure how to make the picture look like it was scanned like some people on deviantart can do. Oh well. How would you like a Kanda drawing, Kotowari? XD I've never really drawn him before. It could be like a belated birthday present or something. :X We share the same birthday, after all. (Still can't get over that!)

...I'll see if I can get any motivation to draw.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    xD;

I'll send you a PM. I'm not sure it's conform PC's rules to openly share links to LiveJournal.

Ah, that's great. : D Any scanner/camera is great. I'm still angry at mine, since it doesn't really manage to catch the subtle colours I sometimes use. But anyways, it's better than last time. x3
    You mean that? That woudl be so nice of you. <3 I'm sorry I won't be able to do anything in return though, I'm quite absorbed in my exams now. ;X
    Oh, yes, that's true. Happy belated birthday. : >

It was father's day last week where I live, and now it's that day in the rest of the world... so, here's a picture to celebrate that:

https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/#/d3ir4r8

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I can totally picture Kanda being grumpy about being waken up so early in the morning but not being able to hold it against his daughter. XD Um...does this mean you picture Kanda sleeping shirtless? *shifty eyes* LOL

My camera just barely lets you see what I drew. :( My mom assures me the scanner works now, but we'll see. GAH, my exams. I should be studying for history right now...

I received your PM. Thanks a lot! It sure looks like there's a lot to read. And you're right, this club needs to be more active. Soooo...let's talk about something. Like, I don't know, an anime continuation? I remember being all WTF when I watched the last episode. Just so...anticlimatic. I wonder if the artstyle would look like the old one or if it would change to be like the manga's. Truthfully, I'd prefer the former.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Maybe? Or he was just too tired to put on his pyjama's...

Ahw. : < That's too bad. I'll hope the scanner works now. It's always nice when they work. I need to study for Marine Geology... No mention of DGM related objects so far... (I did have during Sedimentary Geology and Remote Sensing. XD)

You're welcome. ^^
    Well, they link to all the story of all 3 volumes. It doesn't take that long to read them all... Just a few hours. x3 Two of the stories have been turned into double anime episodes. :3 So, what seems to a lot of watchers as "fillers" are actually novel animations. I quite like that they did that.

Yeah, UraharaSteph and I were pretty annoyed with the ending as well... it's calling for so much more. >3<

I hope it'll find the balance between the current manga style and the anime style, just as I've been doing with my recent fanart.

Just a few examples:
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d34ltro Kanda and Alma
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com...197283551?q=gallery:mudkipblader/607457&qo=24 Neah and Allen
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Innocent-Crow-184458312?q=gallery:mudkipblader/607457&qo=40 Link and Timothy
    (last one = not that great, but I'm quite fond of the second one. :3)

And I think it shows that I really want the anime to continue with it's style.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Haha, whenever I hear anything anime-related in class I'm always like 0.o Studying for ethics class, and there are plenty of mentions of the Apostles and stuff. XD Imagining a Noah being a fisherman is pretty entertaining. 8D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Same here, I have to do my best not to start laughing. |D Some are not that obvious, as they can be linked to several other things, but some are so DGM-ish, it's not even funny.

Well, let's not forget that Tyki steals koi/carp from the pond in Japan... wouldn't that make him one?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Pffthahaha. XDD Does that mean Tyki is John?

I don't like drawing Kanda. D': His hair is way too difficult for me. Not my style at all. But DAMN, the biggest problem of all is the pose I chose for him. I've never actually drawn any poses before in my life, so now when I try... .__. It's almost done, though.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Well, his Noah name is Joyd right? John, Joyd, potato, potâto. x3

Oh, well good luck! :0 I love drawing his hair. <3 But I guess that's just me.

I have a question, since it's such a big deal on dA right now:
    How do you feel about CanonxOC/OCxCanon?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    To be honest, when I see something like Kanda X OC, I get the same vibes as when I picture Kanda X (girl) Alma. So...yeah. Lavi, possible, though in his case the girl would likely die and Lavi would become more Bookman-ish. And I could imagine him pretending to be a girl's lover in order to get information or just to blend in or something, back when he was not so nice. Allen...no. It just doesn't feel right to me. For Kanda, I can imagine it at any time, Lavi, definitely some time in the past, and Allen...I feel like it would be impossible in the past, and him meeting a girl he likes now is rather unlikely...though maybe if he was hiding from the Order by himself, he could meet a villager/farmer/peasant girl (who might be the one hiding him in her house or something) and they could maybe get a thing going, but in the end he'd go back to the Order and do epic battles and blablabla.

Those are the weird impressions I guess.

EDIT: https://shiikane-chan.deviantart.com/gallery/30981461#/d3jp8ok
    :'D There are so many faults in this pic I can't even name them all.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, so you are Shiikane-chan? I've seen you before. x3 You should've said it was you. |D

Same vibes? Is that positive or negative? : 0
    So, If I understand correctly, you don't mind as long as they follow the canon more or less, yes? Well, at least you didn't say outrigt it's horrible, disgusting and uncreative. : < As the owner (hm? XD) of a CanonxOC pairing, I can't help but to feel a tiny bit hurt after all the work I put in it to actually make it work. Canon is sacred to me, and I would never alter it entirely so that my OC can fit in the story line and steal the spotlight. |D So what if it's never going to happen? Those %^$># yaoi pairings won't happen either, and they don't seem to mind about it... >_>
    Why bash good OCs who have a believable relationship (more or less) with a canon character and tolerate the BL pairings that make no sense whatsoever?

8D! It's amazing. 83 I love his expression. |D And using an eraser to highlight his hair? Genius! Thank you very much. <33333

Back