• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Glad you like it. I'm sure I used up half my eraser trying to fix his arm. ARGH, poses. D: I used to always just draw people with their arms along their sides so I didn't have to draw poses or their hands...I guess I should've practiced more. T^T

I don't really mind CanonXOC because I've read a number of them that were really good, but it just turns out that there are a LOT more that are horrible. :/ But hey, I've invented plenty of OCs in my head for different fandoms that I just never got around to drawing.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, I like it a lot. :3 Ah, well, it's never too late to start practicing,right? :'3

I just find it a bit frustrating and offensive that people outright start flaming and hating OCxCanon pairings, just because the majority is poorly executed. There are those rare ones that actually do make sense. :V

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yup. I mean, I normally don't read CanonXOC pairings, because I guess that somewhere in my subconscious I'm expecting it to be bad. Or it could be an innate fangirl instinct. I dunno. Anyway, I'll admit I'm guilty of not liking CanonXOC most of the time, but that's no reason to flame fics based on those pairings. If you don't like it, don't read it. *shrug* Don't worry, most people just aren't very smart.

Though in my case, it's probably more the fact that I don't read romance, period. No matter how canon or un-canon it is. I mean, I have no problem with OCs being in the story. One of my favorite fics is actually loooaaaaaaded with OCs.

Anyway...it might be a little late to say this, but I didn't know you were an author too. :3 I'd like to read some of your fics some time! Sometime. I have no idea if there's supposed to be a space or not.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah... I like my fair share of romance, but god forbid if it's caramel-sugary sweet luffluff. Ugh. Those ultra shoujo series with lots of pinks glitters and what not... no thank you. I like fluff, yes, I mean, I draw it all the time, but please no sugary stuff. |D
    I guess that's part of the reason why I tend to like pairings that have a problem or two... like KandaxAlma(f) (and from another manga Takiko and Rimudo (FushiyuuGK)).

I'm not really an author, as in, I don't write full fledged fics. I'm more of a roleplayer (with UraharaSteph) and an artist of course. But I have to admit that I've been playing with several ideas of writing fics.

Sometimes, my drawings are based on roleplays I had with Steph. It's quite fun, gives birth to things like this and such:
    Spoiler:

And in case you might have been interested, this is my DGM OC,Ylia:
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Exorcist-Ylia-195861941
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Ylia-Outfits-209767969?q=gallery:mudkipblader&qo=3
    With Kanda. |D
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com...203481065?q=gallery:mudkipblader/607457&qo=17
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/quot-May-I-quot-210582813?q=gallery:mudkipblader&qo=2

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    That Caterpie is adorable. XD :O So Ylia's a DGM OC! I've seen a bit of her and I thought she was a Pokemon OC.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Haha, thank you. And thank Steph as well. XD She wrote that part just amazingly. |3 If you want, I can post the first part of our rp, where Kanda saves the caterpie.

Well, actually, she's a little bith of both. Ylia, that one^, is a D.Gray-man OC.
    Recently, for UBF, I made another version of her, that is a Pokémon trainer. They have some things in common, but DGM Ylia is much more refined and ladylike that PKMN Ylia. Just fits in their world, I guess. My Fire Emblem tactician is also named Ylia. |D She's somewhat, how do I say it, a partially based on me, without being me, do you understand? And no, she doesn't get a version for every anime I watch/game I play.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    H-Holy pancakes. Cross is hot with a ponytail. O.O Especially from behind or the sides...*coughcough*. Anyway...the blushing was really a bit over the top in this chapter.
    Spoiler:

I'd really forgotten that Allen used to be brash. O_o

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

I wasn't expecting a flash back either. But Hoshino did a fairly good job of introducing Mother and Baba. Anime watchers probably know them already, Novel readers do as well, but to those that didn't, they must be entirely new characters. It's kinda neat to see them again. : D

I know right. While Allen was in pain, all I could think was: aww, poor Allen, and DAYUMN Cross is hot. o3o A bit, maybe. XD The first Allen faces looked as if they were from a shoujo manga. |D

Now, if you'll let me add this:

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

We can go on. |3
    Spoiler:

I hadn't. Novel reminded me of that. XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Spoiler:

I miss Lavi. D: Also, our Bishie Club died again. :(

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Spoiler:

Yeah, I miss Lavi as well :<
    And yes, it did. Apparently not many pc members like to talk about bishies. : < Or D.Gray-man. |3

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    :O Oh, okay. It would make a bit more sense then.

How could they? D: I mean, I would've thought that a bishie club would be the perfect place for the legions of fangirls to fangirl over their favorite characters.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, that's what I thought. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if Hoshino pulled out another trick out of her pen.

Yeah, good question. : < But we were the only ones to talk there. : V

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    True...maybe they're not familiar with the term bishie? :/

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Maybe we should name it "the club for beautiful men and women of Japanese origin." xD

Spoiler:

I ordered DGM vol 20 today. Finally. XD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    It saddens me, but there's no chapter this month. There was only supposedly an interesting little tweet/blog Hoshino had her assistant or editor or someone post for her:

A long time ago, Hoshino used to live in the country side and many stars could be seen then. During her second year of elementary school when summer rolled around, she would climb onto the roof of her two storey house, bringing juice, snacks and some other things with her for when she watched the stars throughout the night. Though it seems she made some roof tiles and bottles fall off too.

For some reason people seem to think she like... fell off a roof. Not even joking. But, while I doubt this is the case, I do hope she is doing well and nothing is wrong. Not 'cus she's the Mangaka, but I mean... person. Sick/hurt. Not good D;

IN OTHER NEWS: The Jump SQ. site for DGM has updated its character page, adding Cross in among the other heavily main characters. Given the recent chapters having so much to do with him, I have a feeling that Cross really isn't dead and will prooooobably come back. And soon. save my rabbit and his ol' panda, y/y? Regardless, this just proves that Cross' part in this tale is not finished. Yay :D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Pff, I'm not surprised Cross is showing signs of not being as dead as Hoshino wants us to believe. XD;;
    He knows too much to be totally written off...

And Kanda?

He's coming back~
    Hoshino said so. XD

I do hope Hoshino is okay, though....

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    So a new chapter is out in Japan. Taking forever to translate. And apparently: people do not know how to respect the whole "MUST REMAIN SPOILER FREE" part of threads/discussions anymore =3=

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Nope.. People on dA should stop colouring pictures of panels I don't want to see yet. D: There is a spoiler group on dA, from which I stay as far as possible... and yet...

Back