• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Road: Hitting someone in the face with your Innocence.... That's pretty ruthless, Allen.

Allen: That's how our relationship has always been.

I love Allen's dark side. ~<3

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Yesterday was your birthday? Sorry I didn't know. Happy belated! Hope ya don't mind the pic!

Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    XD I'd like to see Kanda smile for real once, though. But that'd be extremely hard to do.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Ah, that time. But I was hoping for more of a...I dunno...this :) kind of smile? Like, a bit more touching? Ah well, that's probably way too much to ask for. XD

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    O.O As many times as I've been here, I didn't see your reply to that pic. Yeah.... From Kanda, don't get your hopes up. He ain't Lavi. Unless something happens during this current arc of events, I wouldn't expect anything more from him. Even after everything happens and one assumes a happy ending (doubt it with this series, though...), I doubt he'll have a full-on smile. Maybe a grin, but that's pushing it. I think all we'll ever get is another happy smirk.

BTW, this is Van. I'm just gonna use this account as my main for awhile, if not permanently.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Ah, okay. ^^ I remember Kanda's grin/smirk when he was fighting Skin Bolic. Scared the crap outta me. O.O Though it isn't as noticeable with Kanda, Allen really was a big influence on all of the members of the Black Order. I mean, in the beginning, Kanda was just...you saw that scene where he tried to strangle that Finder, Lavi was all humans-are-just-ink-on-paper (though Lenalee was a pretty big influence on him too) and Lenalee wasn't nearly as determined as she is now.

It's been bothering me for a while now...Kanda said that he would remember Allen's name if he managed to survive for one month, right? I'm pretty sure it's been at least a month by now. XD

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well, in the Manga, there have been at least 194 nights, hence the chapters. Plus, there have been major time jumps between story points. Remember, though: Kanda isn't the brightest crayon as it were, so he seriously may not remember Allen's name. Just the one he gave him. However, I think he seriously remembers, he just likes to call him that because he knows it makes Allen angry. Believe it or not, Kanda does have a sense of humor. To a degree. =3

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • E-Eh?! Star! Why didn't you tell me you had created this gorgeous fantastic group! Or did you tell both me and Kotowori but the message got lost? Well, whatever, I would like to join please! And I'll have to inform Mrs. Kanda of this!

Fave characters:
    1st: Komui/Lavi
    2nd: Kanda
    3rd: Tyki/Krory

Although to be honest it's so hard to choose fave characters, because they're all so fantastic! I also really like the pairing MirandaXKrory. It'll never happen I know, but I can dream can't I!?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hi, Steph! Sorry, I got so used to talking to you about DGM in Bishie Lovers that I forgot that you didn't know about this club. XD Mrs. Kanda knows already, but she's keeping away because she's afraid of spoilers. ;D

I agree, choosing favorite characters is hard. I'm split between Allen and Lavi. Sometimes Lavi wins, but then I'm reminded of Allen in Crown Clown kicking butt and I just don't know anymore. DX

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I have a feeling we'll have a new chapter either today or tomorrow. I've already found some spoilers for it and a couple of images. This one better not be short again, lest I do something foolish like go to Japan and annoy the heck out of Hoshino-sensei. Still, my theory about what was gonna happen in this chapter proved correct, even though I'm still not happy about that. Don't worry: I never voiced it in this thread. However, if it updates, I'll ammend this post with my fanboyish joy.

For Neiko and those who've read all the Manga so far only!
    Spoiler:

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Ah! Fair enough. I'm not afraid of spoilers (Normally because I'm so slow in reading the manga anyway that I just have to go n wiki and spoil myself!) Hence why I know more about Kanda's past than Kotowori does XD I always tease her about it as well :P

Hm, a race between Allen and Lavi for you? See I'm directly split between Lavi and Komui. It's often that Komui wins, but then I just have to see so many pictures of Lavi and remember how awesome he is with the hammer, so I end up going back to balancing it out xD.

For the main part though, I'll watch out for the spoilers, I don't want to spoil myself too much. After exams, I will start reading the manga, I've already got the first volume, but I'm also re-reading Pandora hearts. (Read nearly all of it in scanlations and now reading it from physical copies.)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hm? Didn't the last chapter say 'Continues in July issue' or something like that?

I often spoil myself too. xD I can't help it. Wikipedia is awesome. I also like to traumatise my friends by telling them about voice actors. (ex: Me: Kanda is voiced by Tentomon (Digimon), Yuri and Morgif (Kyo Kara Maoh!), Kira Izuru (Bleach), Suzaku (Code Geass), Guiche (Zero no Tsukaima), Sasori (Naruto Shippuuden), Shito (Zombie-Loan) and Yaichi (House of Five Leaves). :D My friends: AAAAAAAHHHHHH!)

UraharaSteph

Years
  • OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I love seeing who voices who. And then I compare the characters to each other XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Something that really scares me is that Kanda's VA also voices Misaki from JUNJOU ROMANTICA. Seriously.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    The only one I really care about is that Tyki = Sephiroth in Japan. Others are cool, too, but that's just awesome!

Well, latest chapter was AMAZING.... I'm so glad things have finally started to pick up again. It was kinda dragging on there for a bit, but that WAS a story that needed to be told thoroughly.

Back