• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • Lol, I see Komui creaing some monstrous robot to play the game on his team. And then it detroys everything in its wake.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • If Komui creates a robot that is slightly bigger than average size, it is bound to destroy something.
    I'm currently messing with the trading card game pictures... So you'll get to see more of those soon. :3 Unless no one really is interested in the TCG pictures.... Some of them are really pretty, some hilarious, and some give you a "whut" moment...

Also: (until chapter 170)

Spoiler:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • If Komui creates a robot that is slightly bigger than average size, it is bound to destroy something.
    I'm currently messing with the trading card game pictures... So you'll get to see more of those soon. :3 Unless no one really is interested in the TCG pictures.... Some of them are really pretty, some hilarious, and some give you a "whut" moment...

Also: (until chapter 170)

Spoiler:

I'd be intersted in the TCG pictures. I didn't even know they had a TCG. Oh and trust me the manga gets a lot weirder....A LOT WEIRDER. It has gotten to the point where it ir actually hard to follow.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Really now... ô_ô I just hope it stays as good as it was during the Ark arc (and before). I've heard people commenting from both sides actually, those that still like Allen, those that hate him, those that love DGM and get hyper ever time a chapter is released and those that say that DGM has lost it's edge.
    So... I'm kinda "Shall I read on, or shall I not..."
    Of course I will read the manga completely... But I won't rush it. XD

And alright. I'm still stealing saving pictures from the TCG, so once I've done all decks I will start posting the pictures. They have no text on them this time besides the usual SAMPLE letters.
    Any requests for characters? It shouldn't be a surprise I have now over 80 cards saved of Kanda, is it? xD I have 50+ of Allen and Lavi, and Lenalee is a little behind. I try to put the big (meaning consisting of many cards) together, so they form the original image again. :3
    I have 4 decks to go, I think...

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • No in my opinion it falls of a good deal after that Arc. I did like what the did with Kanda's past but other than that I think it was lacking. And if you have any Rhode or Tiki Mic cards you should do them. I think Rhode is one of the cutest villains of all time.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Kanda's past is what I'm looking forward to most though.

Too bad the rest of the story seems to be lacking. D: If it does, I hope they can manage to squeeze in more high points.

I do, I do. I ripped all the cards from the site. |D
    I didn't save all cards though, only those I like or think look good. :3

Tyki, Tyki, Tyki and Road?
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I quite like the previous to last one. : >
    On a side note, the picture I used for my signature also comes from the Trading Card game.
    These are all the ones I have that features (only) Tyki or Road (or both). I have more pictures featuring one of them, but they're also featuring other characters like the Exorcists... or other Noah.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • I LOVE ALL OF THE RHODE PICTURES!!. ロドはかとてもわいですね。(Rhode is super cute) And ya your Kanda pic is cool. I'm looking forward to seeing more of them.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm sure there isn't a reason why you wouldn't be able to join. :> It's a little inactive, but I hope it'll become more active at one point. :'D

Here's one of the Kanda cards, completely cleaned by yours truely. :>

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Neiko-chan!! Hiya~!! Where ya been? =3

BTW, the latest chapter is out on Mangastream/Mangareader. It was amazing.

MAJOR CHAPTER SPOILERS!
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Oh, god, Thom, why do you tempt me so much? D:

Here's something to tempt those that like the collectibles~
    DO WANT NAO!

Spoiler:

And now some of the (Japanese) DVD boxes : D

Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    China + starting school + recent obsession with FFN.net = not being on PC. Yeah, I know, it's a lame excuse. DX

I'm actually pretty happy with this month's chapter. I mean, the previous ones were just totally confusing and really just not as good as I'd hoped. And I'm glad we finally see that person. (Bwahaha, Kotowari's going to drive herself crazy guessing who 'that person' is.)

I went to this DVD store in China (really cheap, since one canadian dollar = 6.7 chinese yuan) and saw DGM. There weren't subs though, so I didn't buy any.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Netto!! Heya, bud!! How goes your DGM conquest?

Yeah.... she's gonna go nuts trying to guess. =b *hugs Koto-san* You know we love you <3<3<3

Just reread the chapter. Got another thing to ponder on.
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • *puts on Kanda mask*
    D.Gray-Man Fanclub

You people are EBIL!
    Are you sure you're not a Noah in disguise, Neiko?

Hello, Netto. :3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Nah, I'm way too pale. Unless I haven't 'awakened' yet. Freaky. But the same could be said for everyone! O:

Lol Kanda. xD Have you guys noticed how Timcanpy seems to be able to switch sizes? Sometimes he's Golden Snitch-sized tiny, but at other times he's big enough to cover Allen's head...

@Stand Alone: Yeah, I was kinda confused at that part too. DGM has been really confusing lately, hasn't it?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Or unless you're in your "human" form, and just don't want to admit you have a Noah side to you?

Indeed. :0 That is freaky. D: But than again, who says they won't awaken as Exorcists sooner or later? :>

Yes, Tim seems to grow in size. Once, the thought occured to me that
    Spoiler:

But that wouldn't explain why Tim was big enough to cover Cross's hat when he found Allen after he had destroyed Mana.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Or maybe you're a Noah, and you're trying draw attention off of yourself by accusing me! DX Lol jk.

Yeah, well...I guess he just has two sizes. I'm a bit more interested in his apparent immortality. He regenerated completely in about two seconds flat after a level two Akuma literally smashed him to tiny pieces. What's up with that?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I think Tim's growth is based around him getting destroyed or eaten, honestly.... we don't exactly know how he shrunk when Cross left Allen in India? Africa?.... so, he coulda just destroyed him. Notice how every time that happens he gets tiny again.

198 SPOILER!!!
    Spoiler:

Back