• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.Gray-Man Fanclub

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Or maybe you're a Noah, and you're trying draw attention off of yourself by accusing me! DX Lol jk.

Yeah, well...I guess he just has two sizes. I'm a bit more interested in his apparent immortality. He regenerated completely in about two seconds flat after a level two Akuma literally smashed him to tiny pieces. What's up with that?

Ack, now the Tim is out of the cat! (jk, jk)

My DGM OC is an exorcist (how very original xD). I know we're talking about Tim and that chapter (*still hasn't put down her Kanda face*), but if you were part of the DGM universe, what would you be? :3

Also, I didn't pay notice to Tim shrinking when he was eaten or destroyed... I thought his size remained the same before and after the incident. =/

I always thought there was more to Tim than meets the eye, he's too special. I'm still not going to throw away the thought that the 14th is involved with Tim. =0

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Hehe.... Tim can change size and technically shape... he's more than meets the eye.... Sounds like he's a Transformer |D

Does anyone else notice that the Earl gets progressively more insane as the series progresses? He started out all happy and poised and all, but now he's just.... nuts. Just look at the Anime is all you need, the later episodes. Bunny-man hopped up on crazy

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    A Timformer, you mean?

I think the Earl lost it when he didn't get his Egg back... He wasn't expecting the exorcists to put up such a performance. =/

Last edited:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! /goes to patent the idea for DGM Transformers

Yeah... that's when he showed it, at least. He didn't anticipate Cross or the 14th's Room still being there. He was MAD!!!!!! That's like, one of the only two times he never has a heart in his speech bubbles in the Manga. That's gotta tell ya something.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah, but angry Earl freaks me out. Especially in the manga, with the current drawing style.

He has horns! :O

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Hasn't he always had them, though? They're hidden under the hat. But yes: especially that one panel in this latest chapter....

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    The 4koma in one of the volumes says he has rabbit ears beneath his head! XD I didn't know he had horns. :0 I really should stop digging into the internet and read the manga more. XD

Also, I found some nice MAD/AMV's yesterday. :3
    Spoiler:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I love them, Koto-san!!! I actually dug a little deeper on YT via one of those links and kinda went nuts watching those vids >.>

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, once you start, you can't stop. XD Too bad, in my case then, that a big portion of those MAD's/AMV's is BL themed. :0 I wouldn't mind some more "canon" stuff. xD
    Specially when it comes to Kanda. XDDD

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Hehe.... I just realized that in less than two weeks we'll have another chapter. Which means I should reread the latest one at least 5 more times before then ^^;

By the way, and I don't know how true this is or how long it'll take, but FUNi supposedly has started dubbing the second half of the series, meaning we might have another part of the Anime out before the year lets out~~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    That's nice. =0

I got Volume 10 and 16 today. Which means I'm going to be reading some more. ^_^ I'm also rereading the manga, and this time I'll be reading it until the end I think. Oh well...

Here's a thing, in the French Manga, Kanda has brown hair. |D
    Allen :"Moi, je sens que je vais faire fortune avec des moumoutes brunes"
    ("Me, I feel like I'm going to make a fortune with brown wigs") So Kanda's brown. XD;
    It's almost as funny as the Mexican version where he's female in the first 2 volumes.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Lolwut? XD And actually, in french, des 'bruns/brunes' can also mean people with black hair. Apparently.

And holy Timcanpy, the latest chapter was just...I can't even describe it. Just WTF?

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I KNOW, RIGHT?! I was literally just processing it, venting reactions (mostly spoiler free) to Koto and was like: WUT? And then I bawled as I reread it. It's such an touching, amazing chapter, despite introducing YET ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER. ZOMG I LUFFLES IT~<3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I was more than just "WUT", Thom, I don't know what it was. But if I didn't love him already, I most certainly do now. Oh, Kanda, why do you this to me, seriously? You make me sound like some crazy person who's in love with a fictional character. u_u*

If just that one picture brought me to tears, I wonder how much the chapter will affect me.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    What picture...?

And yeah, it was sad, but while I was reading it some part of me was dreading all the yaoi fanfics the fangirls would be writing because of this chapter. I think that's what stopped me from crying.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    I took the panel where Kanda said thank you to Allen and cropped it and sent it to her over MSN. Her reaction was fun, wasn't it Koto-neesan? =b

OMG my sister drove me INSANE when I called wanting to talk about the chapter. My rationale, though, is this (Koto, avoid the following spoiler box):

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *frowns*

Yaoi...? Don't want to hear that when Kanda's near... or any of my fav characters to be honest...
    Anyways, for those tired of having to say say "Kotowari, avoid this or that" and those that say that "I must be going insane etc" (which I pretty much am... seeing as I want to know wat is going on... and yet I don't... Some people's reactions scared me. ._.)
    I'm now reading the manga through... and this time I won't stop after the Zombie Arc but read straight to Kanda saying "thank you" to Allen.

Lavi, don't tempt me! >_<

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Pfft. Fangirls don't care about canon pairings or anything. I mean, I think it's fairly obvious that Allen and Lenalee have feelings for each other, but there'll always be people who pair him up with Lavi, Kanda, Tyki, Road (semi-understandable), etc.

(A good example would be Shounen Onmyouji. We KNOW that Masahiro and Akiko (who is voiced by Allen, by the way) are in love, but BLEH, there's MasahiroXGuren, MasahiroXToshitsugu, MasahiroXwhatever.)

Back