• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.A [PG-16]

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • Angel was pushed, with more force than was necessary, from behind. She fell into the cage, and with the speed of a ninjask, turned and bit down hard on the guard's arm. She growled. She could taste the blood, and she was used to it by now. This guard had forgotten that she was deemed a "Biter". Meaning she would bite anyone who hurt her. So basically everyone had bite marks from her, except the others. The guard fell back and she leaped, hoping, vainly, to reach the door. She was hit by a strong pulse of some kind and fell to the floor. A different guard put her in her cage, along with a black rubber ball with gold rings. A chew toy. She was hurt, badly. She had been beaten when she refused to use Dark Pulse on a newborn Skitty. The Skitty was safe, or so she hoped. Angel looked at her only neighbor, the Leafeon boy named Moe. She used the move Moonlight to heal herself. She began to chew on the ball, so bored that was the first thing she thought of. She didn't like this experiment one bit. She did like the ears and tail though. She never really talked to the Leafeon boy. "Hey, are you alright?", she asked. She knew that if she wanted to live to see her 17th birthday she had to start making friends. She couldn't find the cure on her own.

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Man...this isn't cool." Kobora thought as he was dragged back into his cage by his tail. The scientist gave Kobora a curel smile before throwing a lavender ball into the cage, and slamming it shut. Ever since the new scientists came in, Kobora was constantly being tested on to keep his psychic powers in check. The ball was inside his cage so he can practice moving small objects with his powers. They constantly test him for many unknown purposes.

After another testing session, Kobora's psychic powers were weaker than they normally were. He was simply moving the ball around with psychic powers without a single word, doubting the tests were over for the day. Kobora hated the multiple daily tests as they normally took a multiple hours each, and normally required Kobora to lift heavy pokemon and big rocks, with the occasional battle with a Golem.

As a result of the lack of sunlight in his cage, Kobora couldn't heal himself with Morning Sun after his tests. He didn't really know anybody else too well. Kobora knew his only cage neighbor was the Glaceon girl, but he didn't know her much. All he knew about her was her name. He didn't trust the Umbreon girl much since Psychic and Dark are opposites. If Kobora saw any of the other experiments around the lab, he wouldn't really say anything to them.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • (OOC: Okay guys, sorry for the late response everyone, been a bit on the sick side today!! You all have done awesome posts, so until we can get the first battle started, and we will all battle someone, you can mingle and talk to the other expirements if you wish.)

I looked over to my left again, seeing them put Flareon back into her cage as well. At first I didn't say anything, I was too tired, too sore to do much of anything. I didn't even feel like breathing, but I wasn't going to give up on all of them that easily.

So I rolled over, laying on my stomach, and propped myself up on my elbows, giving a slight smile to Flareon.

"Hey, Flare- I mean Odessa. You doing alright?" I asked, wincing as I did so. My own wounds weren't feeling so well, and to make matters worse, we had a battle coming up, and I was almost a little scared who I would be up against. I didn't particularly want to fight Odessa or Blake, the Vaporeon experiment. I'd actually avoided that so far, but it would come to it sooner of later, I was sure of that.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel looked at the Leafeon boy again. She wished she had another person to talk to. Maybe the Espeon boy or Vaporeon boy. She looked at the rubber ball again and resumed chewing on it. She was hungry. If she mis-behaved, she didn't get to eat. She hadn't eaten in two days. *I could probably eat the ball if I wanted to, I'm so hungry* she thought. She looked at her bed, which was a black bed meant for an arcanine that had gold rings on it. *At least they gave me a bed and a blanket and a chew toy*. She crawled over to her bed and curled up under the covers, so only her ears showed. She chewed the ball some more, her stomach protesting. She may have hated her home life, but this was far, far worse. At least at home her parents fed her.

Years
  • Moe walks quietly beside the guard, who barely has to restrain him. The guard opens the door, shoving the small boy inside. Moe sits down in the center of his cage, still a little dazed from having blood drawn. The guard throws a green ball throuigh the bars, which bounces off Moe's forehead. The guard shakes his head in disgust as he leaves. "Just a little kid. No way he's in his teens."

"I'm eighteen. Idiot." Moe glances at the ball, which has rolled over toward the Umbreon girl's cage. "Why the ball? What do I do with it?" Moe just stares, the sheer number of options leaving him paralyzed with thought. "Why any of this? If it's Pikachu that are getting sick, why experiment on humans?" He suddenly stands, rushing to the door and yelling at the retreating guard. "I'm not a Pikachu! I'm a Leafeon! Wait, no! I'm not! I'M HUMAN!"

He sits back down, his Leafeon instincts quietly but forcefully telling him to relax, calm down. He tries to fight it, but his anger is no match for the sheer calm of his plant half. It's been like this for a while. His Pokemon instincts are becoming harder and harder to ignore. He leans his head back, ready for another marathon stare-at-the-ceiling session. Suddenly, he hears a voice. "Hey, are you alright?"

He turns his head, seeing the Umbreon girl. So. She can talk. "Alright? No. I'm not. I'm in a cage. I have a doom counter above my head that ticks closer to zero every day. I have a ball. What do I do with it? Play with it? Torment my captors with it? I see you enjoy the taste of yours, so maybe it's a vitamin suppliment or something. But why make it ball shaped?"

He lowers his head in thought. "I guess the ball shape makes it easier for the guards to give to us without having to come in here. And it rolls, so if they miss it won't break. Clever. Diabolically so." He looks up at Angel, suddenly remembering that she's there. "I'm sorry. What were we talking about again?"

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel blinked. This was one strange boy. "No it's not a vitamin, it tastes like rubber, I haven't eaten in two days, so I'm just trying to keep myself busy and not think of food. I have absolutely no clue what the balls are for. I just play with mine and chew on it. To me it is nothing more than an object to relieve boredom. And I'm sorry I asked if you were ok. I should have known you weren't, none of us are.", she said, her voice quivering. Her ears drooped as she just stared at the door. She sighed. "Looks like day three of no food.", she said. Her voice was gentle and sad now. "Why? Why can't they simply kill me? I'm dieing anyway. They take pleasure in torturing us...", she trailed off. Tears started to fall for the first time in 6 months. "I-I just want t-to go h-home.", she managed. She hid under her blanket again, without the ball, and cried.

Years
  • Moe grabs his head, silently cursing himself. What the hell did you do that for? Now she's upset! Get it together, man! He searches around for anything to find to somehow take her mind off of her misery. "Hey, sorry. My head's a little messed up right now. I guess this Pokemon DNA affects us all in different ways." He grabs the ball, looking at it idly. Suddenly he throws it as hard as he can against the wall. "Hey! What the hell are you all doing out there? Is this any way to treat your test subjects?!" He falls to his knees, his anger suddenly gone.

Moe glances over at Angel, wondering what he can do. He reaches through the bars for his ball, but it's out of reach. He clenches his fist, causing the sprouts around his wrist to suddenly extend, wrapping around the ball. Wincing in pain, he pulls the ball toward his hand. "Ow. Ow ow Vine Whip ow." He looks at his wrist, a small amount of blood seeping from the sprouts.

Moe rolls the ball toward Angel, then heads to the other side of his cage to talk to his other neighbor. A Vaporeon, if I remember right. "Hey. How are you holding up?"

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Kobora was learning to speak through telepathy so he could speak to the other experiments, even at a distance. So far, his telepathy range is low, so he could only speak to the Glaceon girl telepathicly. Kobora was still shy, but he focused his mind so he could use his telepathy to speak with the Glaceon girl. "Hey...Aqua. I'm speaking to you with telepathy. How are you holding out?" Kobora said, trying to make conversation before he loses focus.

Fearless Love

Years
  • I heard one of the other experiments speaking to Vaporeon, I mean Blake. I guess the 'professors' have almost finished with all of us. I sighed, the sooner they all got back, the sooner our battles began. I sat up, rubbing my leg, and peering across my cage. Due to the fact that there was no wall separating us, I could easily see into the cage beside Blake's. That was the Leafeon experiment if I wasn't mistaken. I glanced back at Odessa and put my finger up, asking her to wait a moment. I crawled across the floor, to the edge of my cage.

"Hi, um. . uh. .Leafeon kid!" I felt bad having to call him that, but I didn't know his name, so that was the best I could do.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel heard a ball rolling toward her. She un-buried herself enough so her head was free. She saw a green ball rolling towards her. *Moe's ball. But why is it over here? Perhaps he was playing with it and he rolled it too far*, Angel thought. She uncovered herself enough to have use of her hands. She tried to touch the ball to roll it back, and recieved a nasty shock for it. "Ow!", she squeaked, rubbing her hand. Then it dawned on her. Moe felt bad about her crying. He cared about her. Enough to try and make her feel better by giving her his ball. *That is so sweet*, she thought. She used a low powered Dark Pulse, sending it back to Moe. Maybe she might be able to play after all. When she had to battle, she hoped she didn't have to battle Moe. It just might break her heart. "Yeah. I guess it's been affecting all of us differently. I wish I had had a choice. But nooo, my parents had to give me up. They knew I was going to become an experiment, but they didn't care at all!", She said. She could use all her powers easily. So using Dark Pulse wasn't hard

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa was kinda slow in responding so she wasn't surprised when Jolt asked her to wait a moment to talk to the Leafeon kid. She shrugged and wondered what the hell she could do with herself, her eye fell on the damned ball again and it triggered her anger, even a different color of ball might not have peeved her as much as red, and apparently the bars to her cage were smaller so she couldn't just toss it away like the others.

She shifted slightly to the side because sitting upright put an uncomfortable pressure on her tail. Her eye fell on the ball once again and her anger grew into fury, which situated itself as a small fireball in her hand. There was a moment of shock at this, not meaning to have done it, followed by chucking it with all her might at the stupid red ball. The fireball exploded into small sparks but the little red ball remained, completed undamaged except for a small patch of soot. She glared at the ball and jammed it in the corner and placed her foot over it so it was mostly hidden from view. Once her mind drew away from thoughts of the ball she turned her thoughts to acts of revenge against those who had taken over the research and were now making her life and others hell. She eventually managed a smile at the thought of cooking a guys own hand while it was still attached to him and making him eat it with some BBQ sauce, no way in hell it would actually happen, either because she was too physically weak or her powers weren't precise enough to cook just a hand, but it made her feel better in the end and that was all that mattered to her.

OOC: Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I was pre-engaged in something completely different.

Years
  • ((Sorry for the wait guys :P ))

Blake was sitting in the chair he had been sitting in for the past three hours. There was no light to speak of except when the door was opened, and he reasoned that when that happened it was worse than the darkness anyways. The rope that was tied around him to keep him restrained to the chair was coarse and rubbed against his skin painfully. He could already feel the bruises on him beginning to form underneath his clothes, and it wasn't pretty. Since there was really nothing better to do, he started to whistle a tuneless song.

The door slammed open shortly after that, and before the kid could say a word was another punch to the gut by a guard, making him double over. The 'Professor' grabbed his head and yanked it up so Blake was looking at him. "Listen close kid. I had a lot of money riding on that fight, and you lost. You barely tried. Now next time, I want you to win. Because you don't want to know what's going to happen if you don't, right?"

Blake said nothing and just looked at the guard. The guy roughly untied the ropes and dragged him out into the hall, leading him back to his cage. Blake hated it in the lab. All he wanted to do was go home. If his parents were worried about him misbehaving now they were dead wrong. It wasn't so bad at first, anyways. The tests were simple and short, and the real Professors were nice. Now it was just an underground fighting ring for kids who had no idea what they were getting in to. It was sick.

The guard shoved Blake inside his cage, and with a laugh tossed a blue and white ball in as well. Blake laid down on the floor, trying to ignore the pain in his body. He was staring at the ceiling when he heard a voice from the cage next to him, the Leafeon kid. His name started with an M, he knew, but other than that he had kind of forgotten. The boy's question made him smile, but not really in a good way. "Fine as I could be, I guess. It isn't exactly a five-star hotel, but I'm alive." He thought of making a joke, but the Vaporeon inside him told him it wasn't a good idea, and it was better to be cautious. "What about you?"

He heard Jolt talking next to him to the guy who's name started with an M and turned his head to face her. "Quiet down over there, you're going to wake the neighbors," he said with a smirk.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Aqua's head popped up and she looked at Kobora.She put her hand in the air,pointed her palm down,tucked her middle three fingers in,pointed her thumb and pinky finger out and shook her hand to say so-so.She sat up.

"How about you?"She asked kind of quietly.

Aqua looked at her ever so lightly blue tinted skin.There was a bad mark on her left arm where they forcfully drew blood to do tests earlier.It still kind of hurt.Then they beat her for fighting back and trying to freeze them when they did.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "Not so well. I've been tested on to control my psychic powers by fighting powerful pokemon like Golem and Slaking." Kobora answered shyly, looking at his wounds and marks from fighting a Golem during more tests. Kobora released his psychic grip on the ball, and sat down. He thought why he was tested on daily.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • "They made me freeze a baby charmander.The poor thing's flame was seconds from going out before I unfroze it,but that was yesterday."Aqua said.

Aqua froze the blue ball in a perfect block of ice.She was getting good with her powers.

"The clock is always ticking for us...."she said quietly.

She was refuring to the time they had left till they died.She was so mad at the new scientists she'd love to pulverise them.They don't deserve to live.The others and Aqua did though,they did this to help the pokemon of the world,the new scintist took over for they're own advantages.She growled under her breath at the thought of them.

(I'm trying not to post much Fearless)

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "I've had to move things into vehicles for those curel basterds with my psychic powers. It sickens me...being forsed to move things around for them like I'm some sort of mover instead of a human being." Kobora answered, looking at his surroundings.

"Hey kid! We have a lot of boxes we need you to move to the storage room." a scientist called, opening Kobora's cage, and forcing him out by his tail. "More boxes? Can't you move them yourself?" Kobora asked. "It'll be faster if you move them." the scientist answered, dragging Kobora away.

Fearless Love

Years
  • My own smirk merged at the response I got from my friend. I stuck my tongue out at him, plopping down on the ground. I rubbed one my arms, blood coming off on my hands. I sighed and wiped my hand on my shirt, there was blood on it anyway, a little more wasn't going to be a problem.

"And I'm assuming everyone's already awake, Blake." I said, leaning my head back against the metal bars.

I kicked my ball half way across the cage, rolling my eyes. I was weak enough as it was, I wasn't about to let them make me even weaker. I sighed.

"There's gonna be another fight, as soon as everyone gets back in their cages. Which is seems that is most of us." I sighed again, hitting my head against the bars. "They said I'm included in the first match, but I don't know who I'll be up against." I moaned, rubbing my arm again, trying to keep the bleeding to a minimum.

"I really wish they would at least let us clean our wounds once in a while, or take a bath or something." I said, crossing my arms again.

I turned my head so I could see Odessa. "How ya doing?" I asked her, folding my knees up to my chest.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel saw the Espeon boy dragged out of his cage by his tail. Angel grew angry at seeing him treated like that. She knew she'd get beaten for what she was going to do, but she didn't care. She unleashed a powerful Dark Pulse, hitting the guard but not the boy. " Leave him ALONE!!", she said. Her gold rings were glowing brightly in response to her anger. " He doesn't deserve to be treated like that! He's a human being, not an animal! He deserves to be treated with respect!" Angel had never stuck up for anyone since she'd gotten here. She was ready to fire another Dark Pulse should the guard try and hurt the boy. "Hey, are you ok? Did they get your tail too badly?", she asked.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa glanced up briefly to see Espeon kid being taken out of his cage a couple cages down from herself. She was still thinking about revenge, and didn't quite catch herself before throwing a fireball at the guard. It left a burn like you might get from a cigarette but the surprise and the instant of pain of the guys face made Odessa burst into laughter. It was short lived, the guard turned on her with a look of rage, then walked up to her cage and rattled, "I'll enjoy watching you die" he said darkly, "Not as much as I enjoyed burning you" she replied smartly.

The guard frowned deeply, instead of replying he left for a moment and got a bucket of water and dumped it on her through the bars, "Enjoy that" he said, going back to the Espeon kid's cage. Odessa nearly gasped as the cold water hit her skin. it felt colder then she thought it could possibly be and she attributed that to being mixed with a Flareon. She tried to make a flame to help dry herself off but she couldn't find the strength to do as much as even a small lighter flame. "At least I still have my health" she thought sarcastically.

OOC: I just felt like posting something.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "The kid has to do some work for us. A lot of heavy lifting...of many boxes." another scientist said, grabbing Kobora's arm, and taking him away. "Who was that Umbreon girl? Why'd she stick up for me. Then again, they would make the black guy move boxes with psychic powers." Kobora thought, being led to a truck with many boxes in the trunk. "Get moving, kid!" a scientist said as Kobora lifted a box out of the trunk with his psychic abilities, then brought the box over to the storage room, and put the box away manually. He repeated the process for ten minutes until he got the last box into the storage room.

Back