• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceDrake

Dragons PWN
Years
  • Well, there was one of these a while back, and I decided to get it back. And be warned; if no one joins, I will start a liek, 7-way conversation with myself. XD

This is just for DNAngel fans, and I'll post some awesome pics.

So, topics pretty much whatever, on topic, y'know.

~T3h Members~

Owner-Me! Gohan, or IceDrake
    Chiru
    Akio123
    22sa
    Caroline
    White_Winter_Wolf

Last edited:

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Omg, we just can't seem to keep a DN Angel club alive, can we? I'll join, because DN Angel needs a fan club that lasts longer than 2 pages. Yes. I'd be happy to contribute pics and stuff as well.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Fwee XD

I have up to 6, haha. It doesn't seem like Tokyopop will be releasing any more any time soon though :\ I need to get the other 4 that are out though. I have the first dubbed DVD and a few later episodes downloaded.

I really like all of the main characters. Satoshi scared me at the beginning of the anime, but he's a cool character. And yeah, Daisuke is really cute ^^. Oh, and *points at sig* I'm obsessed with Krad. Most people think I'm crazy when I say that he's my favorite character though. I just like villains like him. *hides*

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'll join! D.N.Angel was my favourite anime once.... yeah until I liked Full Moon wo Sagashite better.

Years
  • I'm also a fan of Full Moon wo Sagashite.
    Um, well to get back onto the subject I also like the anime/manga, DN Angel so I'll be joining.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Whee, a sudden influx of members :3 Let's try to keep this club alive!

Kevin Corn did do a great job with Daisuke's voice.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • All the male characters in D.N.Angel were well written, IMO.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    They did a really good job with the dubbing for DN Angel, I must say. Although many of the voices were different from what I'd imagined them to be as I read the manga, they all suited the characters they went with. Risa's voice got on my nerves, but for some reason I feel like that suited her (haha). And I loved that slight accent thingy that Krad had. Satoshi's voice was a little creepy, but it wasn't bad (and at the beginning of the series he IS pretty creepy, so it works out). The translation wasn't bad at all, and they didn't do anything stupid to the music like translate it to english or replace it altogether. (I would've killed them if they did that. -_-)

Oh, but this is just going by the first disc. I haven't seen past that dub-wise.

By the way, I loved the commentary by Kevin Corn and Vic Monogna(sp?).

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • I hate Risa, but Luci Christian is my favorite voice actress. Hillary Haag, I never truly liked, but she did a great job as Riku.

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
    Years
  • Can I join? I prefer the manga, but I still love the anime. Though I personally don't like Risa, she's a little annoying. But Riku is cool, more average unlike Risa, who's kinda preepy. I love Satoshi! I actually got blue streaks once cause of em!

IceDrake

Dragons PWN
    Years
  • Yay, members! Yes, you can all join! And haha, I was kinda obsessed with Satoshi once too. But I moved on, and now all my friends know to run away when someone says Daisuke's name. I go rabid. Kevin Corn is so cool.

You guys've gotta watch the 'Voice-Acter Commentary' is you haven't already. *chants Daisuke's name*

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Yeah, I've seen the commentary with the voices of Daisuke and Dark. I like how they comment on what's actually going on as they watch it instead of just talking about random stuff the whole time. And some of their comments are pretty funny too. I want to see the commentary on the last disc with Krad and Satoshi's VA's :3

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Well, let me think Chris Patton, is a good voice actor, but he ussually plays a hero like Kuro in Gantz, or a sidekick like Sousuke's friend in Full Metal Panic. He never has really been a suited voice for a rival. However, he did do a pretty good job.

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Wha? Krad is played by Illich Gardiola, and Greg Ayers plays Satoshi. According to the website I'm looking at, Chris Patton plays Elliot.

As soon as I get enough money, I'm buying the second disc. Although the third one has the awesome Krad pic on it :3~.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back