• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Suh-weeeat.

I draw most of the body, except the feet, which cause me endless pain the freakin things. I think I'm fairly competent at drawing clothing folds. I think. Maybe.

I'm in just and Art class and right now we're doing perspective drawings.

Yea! More cute pics of DNA charactwers!

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    Awww... cute little chibi Daisuke! <333

OOH! Girl Dai-chan? LIKE THIS?
    D.N.Angel Fan Club

I think the most important part about drawing girls is their faces XP

CUTIE! ^__^

D.N.Angel Fan Club

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Hahahahah.... I drew sorta similar like those drawings... had to draw a dress and extend his hair too... add a little more curve to his chin/cheek... I think posing him with a shy innocent look is.. ahahah... actually funny to me... he looks totally like a girl now.... AH! DAI-CHAN AND SATOSHI!!!! ehehehe.... Advanced art... we are in pen and ink drawings.... such a pain but looks way cool.....

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    CUTIE! ^__^

D.N.Angel Fan Club

Hey! Satoshi is a COSPLAYER!!!! <333

Dai-chan is so purdeh x3

Hahahahah.... I drew sorta similar like those drawings... had to draw a dress and extend his hair too... add a little more curve to his chin/cheek... I think posing him with a shy innocent look is.. ahahah... actually funny to me... he looks totally like a girl now.... AH! DAI-CHAN AND SATOSHI!!!! ehehehe.... Advanced art... we are in pen and ink drawings.... such a pain but looks way cool.....

LOL! Daisuke makes such a cute girl XD He gives Risa and Riku a run for their money in the prettiness factor x3

Pen and ink are INCREDIBLY cool. I have Micron pens to ink my drawings with, and I love them.

What do you usually use to color? Because I switch between watercolor pencils/paints, crayola colored pencils, and Photoshop 7.0.

Or just pencil shading ^^

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Watercolors are the bane of my existance T_T. I hardly ever color my pictures, but if I do I use colored pencil. I want Primacolors. :<

Haha. *is wearing Krad gloves that she (sort of) stole from her grandma*
    I came home wearing them and my dad was like "WTF?".

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Watercolors are the bane of my existance T_T. I hardly ever color my pictures, but if I do I use colored pencil. I want Primacolors. :<

Haha. *is wearing Krad gloves that she (sort of) stole from her grandma*
    I came home wearing them and my dad was like "WTF?".

LOL X3

I want Krad gloves D=

D.N.Angel Fan Club

More girly!Dai-chan ^^

I'm still practicing with my watercolors. *nodnod* I haven't mastered them yet, but then... I haven't mastered any sort of art form anyway XD I think art is one of those things you can never stop getting better at XDDD

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    FUN WITH SLOGANIZER.NET AND DN ANGEL

I got bored, and who doesn't like Sloganizer? I decided to input DN Angel characters, and here are the results! (Plenty of fun for people with dirty minds!)

DAISUKE

Nobody does it like Daisuke.
    Daisuke - your game.
    Daisuke? Yes please.
    There's a bit of Daisuke in all of us.
    The wonder has a name: Daisuke.
    Daisuke is rolling, the others are stoned.
    Daisuke - empowering people.
    The American Way of Daisuke.
    My way is Daisuke. (It RHYMES!)
    Go to heaven with Daisuke.

SATOSHI

Satoshi - Your personal entertainer. (XD!)
    The Satoshi man.
    Break through with Satoshi.
    Are you ready for Satoshi?
    Satoshi: it's a kind of magic.
    There is no life without Satoshi.
    Satoshi is my sport.
    Keep going well, keep going Satoshi.
    Satoshi's like heaven.
    Satoshi - Just do it.

DARK

Dark, to hell with the rest.
    Dark inside you. (lol)
    Jesus loves Dark.
    There's lots of fun in Dark.
    Step into the light with Dark.
    The queen buys Dark.
    Dark makes dreams come true.
    Swing your Dark. (o_O)
    The Dark people. (:O!)
    My Dark is mine.

KRAD

Feel the magic of Krad.
    I wouldn't leave the house without Krad.
    Krad - what more could you want?
    I lost weight with Krad. (XD)
    I wish i was a Krad.
    Where the hell is Krad?
    Nothing is faster than Krad. (XDDDD)
    Krad for president.
    Krad, whiter than the whitest! (That one's my favorite)
    I'd sleep with Krad. (:3)

ARGENTINE

Argentine - a safe place in an unsafe world!
    Naughty little Argentine.
    Argentinerific. (That should be in the dictionary.)
    Anyone can handle Argentine.
    Kick ass with Argentine!
    I want Argentine and I want it now.
    Argentine, better than sex. (Wow!)
    You wouldn't want to miss Argentine.
    It's not a dream. Argentine is real!
    Buy Argentine now!

================================================

I think Argentine's were the best XD

Years
    ROFLLMAO

That is funny. Ya Argentine's is good (argentinerific!) but i also like Krads. 'I lost weight with Krad! o.o

DN Angel pictures coming up!

D.N.Angel Fan Club

D.N.Angel Fan Club

WHOA, WHOA, WHOAA! D.N. Angel volume 11 is the FINAL BOOK INTHE SERIES?!?!?!?!

Katsu Koneko

明日がある
    Years
    WTF IT'S THE FINAL BOOK OF THE SERIES?!!!?!?! NO WAY CAN THAT BE TRUE! T__T

D.N.Angel Fan Club

I did some sloganizing XD They can make great banners. XD

Dark/Daisuke

Dark/Daisuke - Think different.
    Think different, think Dark/Daisuke .
    Dark/Daisuke , you've got it!
    Dark/Daisuke is a female force. (XDD)
    It's not a dream. Dark/Daisuke is real!
    You better get inside Dark/Daisuke . (Whooa.)
    Dark/Daisuke is good for you. (YEAH!)
    Dark/Daisuke takes good care of you.
    Everything is simple with Dark/Daisuke .
    Make the world a better place with Dark/Daisuke .
    Naughty little Dark/Daisuke .
    Dark/Daisuke never die.
    Have a break, have a Dark/Daisuke .
    Dark/Daisuke - be prepared.
    Dark/Daisuke - a safe place in an unsafe world!
    Dark/Daisuke brings out the best.
    Truly Dark/Daisuke .
    Be part of Dark/Daisuke .(XD Convert!)
    Dark/Daisuke , pure lust.
    Dark/Daisuke - as good as it gets!
    Next stop, Dark/Daisuke .
    Don't mess with Dark/Daisuke [Fans xD]
    Share moments, share Dark/Daisuke .
    Take what you want, but leave Dark/Daisuke alone! (Love this one XD)
    Dark/Daisuke - The Revolution.
    The Dark/Daisuke spirit.
    Kick ass with Dark/Daisuke !
    Dark/Daisuke is what the world was waiting for.

Last edited:

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    WTF? That can't be right. There's no way they could wrap the entire series up in one volume at the rate it's going.

ROFLLMAO

That is funny. Ya Argentine's is good (argentinerific!) but i also like Krads. 'I lost weight with Krad! o.o

I lost 45 pounds on the Krad diet! *wearing old big pants*

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Wow... I haven't seen a DNAngel club in a long while. I'm a huge fan of this anime. I specially love Dark =]
    I'd love to join this club if I may.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years

Hey! Satoshi is a COSPLAYER!!!! <333

Dai-chan is so purdeh x3

LOL! Daisuke makes such a cute girl XD He gives Risa and Riku a run for their money in the prettiness factor x3

Pen and ink are INCREDIBLY cool. I have Micron pens to ink my drawings with, and I love them.

What do you usually use to color? Because I switch between watercolor pencils/paints, crayola colored pencils, and Photoshop 7.0.

Or just pencil shading ^^

Hm...... I rarely color my pictures so... no??? But my shading is probably the best of my other skills... somehow i make them look realistic like that...

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Welcome to the club, Rizu! :3 *complimentary welcome huggle*

I've been drawing a whole lot lately, even when I'm not in the mood to draw. I think I'm really improving though.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    thanks *hugs back*
    im happy today cause the best buy near me got all episodes of DNAngel and I cant wait to go buy them =]

Years
    Welcome, new member! What's up, want a cookie?

Ok, seriously, I've read on, like, four different sites that she's going to temporarily stop D.N. Angel, or that volume 11 is going to be the last volume for sure. But she is going to stop it, though she might pick the series back up later. It ends in a cliffhanger(got it yesterday(the cliffhanger picture is so cute!(its satoshi(i like potatos(and frenchfries))))) so, thre unsureness about what shes going to do.

I rarely shade, and when I do, its with a pencil. No colored pencils for me. Just waiting for the day I get a scanner. Dreams do come true!

Actually, I started a whole Naruto craze between three friends and I. I drew chibi Naruto pics of us four, and my friend(the one who can draw because the other two cant), lets just call him supermario, made pictures of ALL our friends, in a kind of chibi form, and Im redrawing those in a serious form. It's cool.

Um, actually, I'm not exaggerating or anything, I think I'm the best at drawing at my school. Like at anime, though. Other people smoked me in pastel drawings. I'm never touching one of those again.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Um, actually, I'm not exaggerating or anything, I think I'm the best at drawing at my school. Like at anime, though. Other people smoked me in pastel drawings. I'm never touching one of those again.

Ahahah... LIKEWISE!!! I pretty much suck at pastel drawings...hm... my friend, her name's Ka, drew a picture and colored it for a drawing competition for a spot on the RiverCats calendar... if you look at it... it's so darn good...(it's a guy tossing a baseball...) even her previous art teacher(mine this year XD) said she was better than him... she used crappy crayola color pencils.... T_T too bad she doesn't draw anime... she woulda probably been my mentor... XD i just started doodling and drew this picture of a little girl... in a scared/shy pose... my sis is trying to jack it from me... as well as her friends.... geez.... T_T

Years
    Cool. My friend Chesca, in my art class, we were doing pastel drawings and hers was of umm... sunrise or sunset, cant remember which, but she needed help with shading and because I helped her, I got an F on my crappy-five-minute-pastel-put-together-drawing, and she got an A. Take one for the team. Weeee!

My family doesnt really like anime much. the only thing I have to worry about is if my mom comes into my room and decides to throw the papers on the floor away. (ten bazillion eleventy four)

Chiru

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    My family is just like "Okay WTF, well, if you like it, I guess..." about anime. And my dad thinks they're trying to draw Americans, giving them enormous eyes and stuff. XD They also seem to think it's all kid-teenager stuff too, so I could probably get away with buying anything if I wanted. (:D)

EDIT: That :D smile is the frickin creepiest thing ever.

Years
    Suhweet. And now that you mention it, tat smile does look creepy. He's smiling a little too much, like he knows some sort of secret. Hmmm....

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Suhweet. And now that you mention it, tat smile does look creepy. He's smiling a little too much, like he knows some sort of secret. Hmmm....

XDDD L.O.L.

I don't try and press my anime fangirlism on my family members ^^ They call me the anime girl though, so if there's someone I meet who likes anime, they'll point at me and say "She's a big anime fan!"

I'm making a DNAngel theme <333

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back