• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DA JOKE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    dont mean to offend with this one

whats the difference between a pizza and a jew? one doesnt scream when it goes in the oven

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Paint Job
    A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
    The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
    The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
    "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

And:

You've Got Mail
    A blonde keeps walking down her drive to her mail box.

She keeps doing this until her neighbour asks her why she is doing that.

The blonde replies "My computer keeps telling me that i've got mail".

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I hope this is a good one, this is sexual as well.

A large built-up all muscular guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they go back to his place. As they make out in the bedroom, he gets up and starts to undress. After he takes off his shirt, he flexes his muscular arms and says, "Do you see that baby, that's 1,000 pounds of dynamite." After that, she begins to drool.

The man starts to take off his pants and strikes a bodybuilder's pose, looks at his bulging thighs, "Do you see that baby, that's 1,000 pounds of dynomite." After that, she begging for sex. Finally, he drops his boxers and after a quick glance she grabs her purse and runs away to the door.

He catches her before she leaves outside of the house and asks, "Why are you in a hurry to leave?" She replies, "2,000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid that you were about to blow."
    XD XD XD XD Short Fuse. 2000 pounds of dynamite. Best joke yet.
    Anyway what sparkles in the sunlight and has sharp teeth? A gay vampire!

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I hope this is a good one, this is sexual as well.

A large built-up all muscular guy meets a woman at a bar. After a number of drinks, they go back to his place. As they make out in the bedroom, he gets up and starts to undress. After he takes off his shirt, he flexes his muscular arms and says, "Do you see that baby, that's 1,000 pounds of dynamite." After that, she begins to drool.

The man starts to take off his pants and strikes a bodybuilder's pose, looks at his bulging thighs, "Do you see that baby, that's 1,000 pounds of dynomite." After that, she begging for sex. Finally, he drops his boxers and after a quick glance she grabs her purse and runs away to the door.

He catches her before she leaves outside of the house and asks, "Why are you in a hurry to leave?" She replies, "2,000 pounds of dynamite and such a short fuse, I was afraid that you were about to blow."

Ahaha, that was quite funny xD;

And that vampire one.. was lol XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019

I SWEAR TO DRUNK I WASN'T GOD ;_;

I meant as in the PC member add ins. Of course I didn't make those up -_-

...Lol, I feel like doing Twilight jokes

What would happen if a vampire met Chuck Norris?
    Spoiler:

What would happen if Chuck Norris met a vampire?
    Spoiler:

What would Chuck Norris say if he could kill the Vampire in one blow?
    Spoiler:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Blonde joke :D

Spoiler:

And a farmyard joke :P

Spoiler:

One more, which is slightly more un-PC than the last one :D

Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Ok, Not Reeealy Approriate But Anyway...
    Spoiler:

Not Funny, I Know

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Ok, Not Reeealy Approriate But Anyway...
    Spoiler:

Not Funny, I Know
    That's a lil funny because it's so EWWW D:

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    My Friend Made It Up.

Wait... Is That...I Yhink...Yes!
    Another One!
    Why, After The Nuclear Exlplosion, Why Did The Cockroach Cross The Road?
    Spoiler:

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
    another jewish joke (no offense to any jewish ppl here)

whats the difference between boyscouts and jews? boyscouts come back from their camp

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    Oh man, you people are hilarious. xD xD

Here's one one of my teachers told me.
    A teacher writes on the board: "African Elephant" and asks her class what it says. A girl cries, "A freakin' elephant!!"

xD That's all I got; I prefer listening or reading jokes than actually telling them.

bit.trip void

Time cannot e r a s e
    Years
    Please take no offense, aboriginal's.

Whats the difference between an Aboriginal and a park bench? The park bench can support a family.

ReddishDegree

Yes, I'm Insane.
    Years
    ok i think this one is funny

One day there was a new student in school, so the teacher asked for his name so he said "Butt Itches". After that she sent him to the princeable's office. When he got there the princeable said "Whats your name sweetie?" He says "Butt Itches". After that she sent him to walk home. On the way there he got hit by a car and his mom comes running up the street saying "OH MY POOR BUTT ITCHES!!" then everybody that was near the boy said "THAN SCRATCH IT!!!".

Years
    Wow.....just wow.

A farmer in West Virginia and his wife were lying in bed one evening, she was knitting, he was reading the latest issue of Animal Husbandry.

He looks up from the page and says to her, "Did you know that humans are the only species in which the female achieves orgasm?"

She looks at him wistfully, smiles, and replies, "Oh yeah? Prove it."

He frowns for a moment, then says, "O.K." He then gets up and walks out, leaving his wife with a confused look on her face.

About half an hour later he returns all tired and sweaty and says, "Well, I'm sure the cow and sheep didn't, but the way that pig squealed, it's hard to tell."

Years
    A smart blond, a brunette and santa clause are walking down the street when they see some money on the floor. Who picks it up?

The brunette because a smart blond and santa claus doesnt exist

Not funny just something i heard the other day

ReddishDegree

Yes, I'm Insane.
    Years
    to do this you must all of the instuctions
    get a pice of paper

1.write your name at the top left corner
    2.put a star under your name
    3.make a stick fig on the top
    4.rip up your paper
    5.stand up and say "YAY im on number 5!!"
    6.dance in circles
    7.do the robot
    8.keep doing the robot
    9.stop
    10.only do number 1

if you did this right you only put your name at the top left corner

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    This is sort of a like, inside thingy:

How do you spell Mississippi?

"M-i-crooked letter-crooked letter-i-crooked letter-crooked letter-i-hump letter-hump letter-i"

s= crooked letter
    p= hump letter

My friend texted me one night asking what "idk" meant. I replied back "i don't know." A couple minutes later she said "Gosh! no one knows!"

Did you know Hellen Keller had a dog?
    "no"
    Neither did she.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Why did the orange roll down the hill?
    Spoiler:

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Spoiler:

Status