• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    It was nice enough for me to be able to wear a jacket (because I felt like it), but that's pretty much it so far here.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I WORE A HOODIE TODAY!!
    THE HOODIE I BOUGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER!!

I've been dying to wear it since I got it, idk why. Probably because I don't like Florida summer lmfao.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I have many hoodies; I love to wear them. I look cool in them.

I bought Abercrombie shoes today, and I think the brand is a tad 'overrated'. I liked the shoes, though.

What did you guys buy recently? Just drifting away for the formulaic weather topic.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    I refuse to buy anything from Abercrombie. We have an outside mall, and you can SMELL THE STORE from 3 blocks away. I'm not over exaggerating.

UHM. The most recent thing I bought was a soda at work. But the most recent MATERIAL THING was Pokemon White in Japanese, and I also spend a little money towards my English Black preorder o3o

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I have a bunch of hoodies and I love them.

I just bought some Addis(spelling) shoes.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I beat Pokémon Black yesterday! Finally!

I don't buy a lot of Abercrombie, but these shoes were nice. I usually buy shoes and stuff from Tods, Ralph Lauren, mostly.

I got hats from some my friends on my birthday. I hate wearing one.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    I have never walked into Abercrombie, or Hollister. Simply the smell of the store just drives me away. Not like I ever go to malls in general.

shot571

umm how come people say theres a smell? Ive never been myself. I go places like JJB and JD instead cos those are the best places to go to in cardiff. Other than that I sometimes go to the bridgend designer outlet which is awesome :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Trust me. You don't ever want to be even close to those stores. They drown those stores in some sort of perfume or whatever the heck it is, and you can smell it from yards away when you're not even in the store.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The smell isn't too bad. I kinda like the scent some of the shops have.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2011
    Some smells aren't as bad. I can't stand the smell that comes out of those two stores, though.

Of course, I'm just the type for such things, so perhaps that could be a reason as to why.

Hiche..

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    First time posting in a DCC thread, and I have been on the forums for more than two years now. So, how are you all, today/tonight?

And following the discussion, I do like the smell in some stores, and I hate it in others. And I got a new computer yesterday.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    edit: NEVERMIND ME I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS AN EXTRA COUPLE OF PAGES

I can't say I've ever smelled anything in stores, because I have no sense of smell whatsoever. I don't mind at all, I think smell is a bit overrated anyway.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I really don't notice the smells in stores, and it's probably better that way... I doubt that Wal-Mart would smell very pleasant.

My last "major" purchase at a store was a video game, though I did drop close to $100 on art commissions at an anime convention recently.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I haven't bought anything in forever... lol.

Smells bother me a lot... and the air in most stores dry my eyes out really bad, so I tend to stay away from them whenever possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back