• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    No, but I'm sure that it can't be so horribly terrible they you have gone into a depression because of it. You're 14. You have your whole life to be depressed.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    T'is no exaggeration. You just don't know what's been going on at my home of homes.

Hey, I have to deal with an abusive grandfather and a grandmother with Alzheimer's. And yet I still try to be positive.

The only person or thing you can blame your actions on is yourself.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    No, but I'm sure that it can't be so horribly terrible they you have gone into a depression because of it. You're 14. You have your whole life to be depressed.

And that "whole life to be depressed" started about 5 weeks ago.

@TWPG: Yes, but that doesn't really help.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Seeing a different side of Pixy, I am.

But that doesn't matter. What matters is that depression can always be cured, no matter what. And your going through it is a part of finding your purpose in this world.

And insulting people is not going help, might I add.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    I'd also like to know what Abbadon wants us as people to say to him.

Nothing in particular.

Not to be rude, but suck it up, Princess. There is a whole life that you have to be depressed, don't waste it now.

I'll do whatever the hell I want with my life. If I'm depressed, I'm depressed, and there's nothing you can do about it. I'm negative anyways, but at the moment, more so than usual. Deal with it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If this chat is gonna turn into a flame war made up of immature people who think they're mature and mature people who just end up getting ignored even though they're giving great advice, then I think I'll leave until it becomes a bit more positive and upbeat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back