• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Noone is active? :( People are pretty active right now compared to a few hours earlier, actually. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeees, it sucks when you're alone, but it gives you time to post in threads you don't usually, though.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww, I used to have a proboards forum, which later became a vB one and it actually got a few visitors per day, considering the total member base was about 200, which is pretty good (though I forced people to join kinda), but then after that I kinda just gave up on small little forums and decided to concentrate on just PC, because there's a lot more people to talk to here. XD;

Edit: Abbadon, forum linking here isn't allowed.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm not active on every forum I ever joined... I've... joined way too many. But PC is the only forum all of us should be active at :D; /hinthint

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
    I guess you could count me active here. I lurk mostly, but sometimes I post. I only really post in this thread, a couple RPs, and OVP.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I only joined two forums, this one and another Pokemon one, I got modded in the other one, but was to pressured by the Admin so I left :/

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'm reasonably active here, though I tend to post in clusters.

Some days I won't post, or i'll post once, and other times i'm making umpteen posts in one go. It all just depends really, but i'm like that on all the forums i've been on.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Limey: I'm opposite. XD I post on PC everyday, and make at least one B/W post a day~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back