• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Favorite Anime?

I'd have to say a tie between Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Soul Eater and Fairy Tail. But mainly KHR and OP, because I love those two so much. I can live without Fairy Tail, which kinda feels like Rave Master to me. Siegfried/Gerard, anyone?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    You be my opposite, no?

And as you probably know Mashima intended that for fanservice purposes~ And Rave's a great series, so I like how he references it in various ways.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Alright I got my Top 5 out of.....Ok make that 6.

Durarara, Pokemon, Tsubasa Chronicles, Kiba, Nyan Koi, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Eh it's hard to choose between Dragon Ball/Dragon Ball Z and Gundam Wing. I need to see Rave Master, last time I saw it I believe they where showing it on Sci-Fi.

Gilgαmesh

I'm a lot less quiet IRL? :D But I do act as insane as I do online in real life, so that hasn't changed, lol.

I'm extremely quiet IRL and really reserved. I'm also extremely shy, as I keep my distance between people. And for some reason, I actually could manage to pull off an innocent look, though it seems to be a look of "confusion" to others.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I used to like Naruto, but not anymore. I still like Gaara from it because he's awesome, though.

I'm the same way. My mom and I would watch Naruto together but we got so bored of it now that its on Disney XD. My mom would watch any anime show with me since she likes Anime.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    I'm the same way. My mom and I would watch Naruto together but we got so bored of it now that its on Disney XD. My mom would watch any anime show with me since she likes Anime.
    My mom doesn't watch anime, but she used to watch Pokemon with me when I was younger. And when the show was good, I may add.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    Does Narurto count?

if so then that is my fav.
    Since it was on Cartoon Network Toonami for years and is on Dinsney XD as Shippudon now it is just as much a television show as anything else.

I used to like Naruto, but not anymore. I still like Gaara from it because he's awesome, though.
    Maybe the fillers turned you off? If that is the case I suggest reading the manga instead.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    Since it was on Cartoon Network Toonami for years and is on Dinsney XD as Shippudon now it is just as much a television show as anything else.

Maybe the fillers turned you off? If that is the case I suggest reading the manga instead.
    Nah, it's just that my interests change constantly and I don't stick with things. I'm sure if I watch it now, things would make more sense.

Gilgαmesh

I used to be interested in Naruto because I thought it actually looked cool. Then all of a sudden, I just stopped watching it. A friend of mine picked up on it and mentions how cool it is and while I'm going "uh-huh" knowing pretty much everything he was talking about. It's pretty interesting actually, because this same friend expressed disinterest in naruto when I was into it. But he's gone nuts over it because of Sasuke and how he shares common characteristics with Sasuke and stuff, so yeah. I think by that time, I realized how overrated Naruto was and my dislike of the series started from there.

I watched a few Shippuden episodes, and had a few character favorites, but honestly, the series never really appeals for me anymore. It hardly has to begin with since I was only "into" it for about a short while anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back