• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I like some of the new Disney shows.

Like Phineas and Ferb and the Suite Life on Deck.

Those are good shows:)

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2011
    I hate it to learn something for the school with my parents or with my brother, they shout at me when I make a mistake. But this "something" I can't learn it allone because I can't write on that language. But I want to learn that, for my test. I hate that.

Years
    The new cartons can't certainly beat the old ones. All the new ones are Disney lameo ones.

Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo, Catdog and Ed Ed and Eddy were my favorites.

YES. Ed, Edd, and Eddy was one of the best cartoons ever.

It reminds me of Cartoon Networks' Golden Age, circa early 2000's. ;__; Toonami at its height... good, good times.

Last edited:

shot571

EE&E was one of my most favourite shows at the time.......until it repeated the same episodes so many times it got boring. But if i watched it now I would probably love it again. Still remember how close they were to jawbreakers XD

shot571

lmao believe it or not i used to belive that that was the actual size of a jawbreaker until my friend bought some XD

shot571

they ARE called jawbreakers for a reason :P. and they just take a bit of getting used to ;). Then you become a pro :P

@charizard. me too man. even when my cousin gave it to me i didnt realise it was a jawbreaker

Years
    That show made me think that Jawbreakers were like giant balls of sugar instead of really really really really really really really REALLY hard pieces of candy. My childhood ended I was mildly disappointed when I found out what they're actually like. :<

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Did you know if you put a jawbreaker in the microwave for 30 seconds then try biting it, it will turn into a small explosive that can kill you? :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back