• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

shot571

:o they stopped drake and josh? :'(. oh well tbh it was losing its touch. the later seasons werent as funny plus josh wasnts as overweight anymore :(. Kenan and Kel was much better though :D

Years
    I was randomly watching iCarly about...two or three weeks ago? @_@; Was working on my art project and felt like watching something amusing at the same time, so I tuned into Nick and saw the schedule, saw on it double episodes of iCarly and...since there wasn't much else on at the time, I thought I'd give the show a shot, it actually wasn't that bad. XD

Years
    In a way it kinda reminded me of The Amanda Show, except iCarly seems to centre less around Carly and more around the main characters. XD

But all in all, my favourite Nick shows of all time are definitely Kenan and Kel and Sabrina the Teenage Witch, as for Nicktoons...Spongebob and Fairly OddParents, although I also loved Angry Beavers, CatDog, Rocko's Modern Life and "Aaahh!!! Real Monsters".

shot571

:o rugrats was sikk. But the one where they made em old was crap

Years
    About ten years ago I mostly watched Cartoon Network for Dragonball Z, Dexter's Lab, Sheep in the Big City, Courage and Ed, Edd n Eddy. Those are the shows that really made CN such a favourite, along with Boomerang where I had my share of Tom and Jerry and Looney Tunes.

...of course, my childhood has mostly been made up of me switching between Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon as the channel I watch on a daily basis.

Years
    Cool, we have something in common then. XD

I never really got into Disney much as a kid, though I mostly wanted to try it ought because there was a series based on 101 Dalmations and I had a bit of an obsession at the time, sadly I didn't like the series much.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back