• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    7th grade was fairly simple for me, a re teach of 6th grade. Freshman year blew me away tho.

Gabri

m8
    Years
    7th grade was easy for me.
    8th grade blew my brains off.
    9th grade was meh.
    10th grade was meh.
    11th grade blew my brains off.
    12th grade is being easy for now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm in Spanish 4 Honors, I got moved up to Spanish II my Freshman year because I knew Spanish pretty well, then to Spanish 4 this year since I know a lot now :o

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm in Spanish 4 Honors, I got moved up to Spanish II my Freshman year because I knew Spanish pretty well, then to Spanish 4 this year since I know a lot now :o
    I'm taking Spanish I(II) All I know is that when I'm done with this course, I'm eligible for AP Spanish when I go to high school. Anyway it's the second level of Spanish and I better make my flashcards now on Quizlet xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I'm taking Spanish I(II) All I know is that when I'm done with this course, I'm eligible for AP Spanish when I go to high school. Anyway it's the second level of Spanish and I better make my flashcards now on Quizlet xD
    We don't have AP Spanish, just Spanish Heritage for people who speak Spanish fluently.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    We don't have AP Spanish, just Spanish Heritage for people who speak Spanish fluently.
    We have La Mesa De Español, where you sit at a table where you can only speak Spanish(but you must make a conversation and actively participate in it), and it counts as an activity for the six activities you have to do, that you can choose from, for the Spanish Honor Society

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    We have La Mesa De Español, where you sit at a table where you can only speak Spanish(but you must make a conversation and actively participate in it), and it counts as an activity for the six activities you have to do, that you can choose from, for the Spanish Honor Society
    That sounds pretty cool. I wish my school had that, but then again 75% of my school is Hispanic :o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back