• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Unfortunately I need to endure the torture because this is a must-pass class :/

And I'd bring my DS if I had anything to play.... I honestly don't think the professor would notice because he doesn't notice when I doze off, lol

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    As long as I do some homework during study hall, I don't really have much homework, even though I heard most middle schools give WAAAYYY less than mine.

Akita

Returned
    Years

And I'd bring my DS if I had anything to play.... I honestly don't think the professor would notice because he doesn't notice when I doze off, lol

That's how my Geometry teacher is. She never notices when I fall asleep in class, and people text during that class all of the time. I do have the advantage of sitting in the back of the classroom, though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    That's how my Geometry teacher is. She never notices when I fall asleep in class, and people text during that class all of the time. I do have the advantage of sitting in the back of the classroom, though.
    Yeah, I wouldnt test my teacher like that. Especially because you will miss a day of class, and you could be really behind o.o

Years
    I've had such a teacher two or three years ago. He was just serving his time until his retirement (it was his last year). He usually just spent the lesson telling various (often hilarious, but just as often incredibly boring) things and never cared about whether the class followed him or not.
    Luckily the subjects he teached were German (one year more or less of it, I still cannot analyze Goethe's and Schiller's goddamned poems) and Geography (was the last year I had that subject), so nothing of value was lost.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    Actually, we get a ton of Homework. Heck, we are 7th Grade. Torture.
    And I tend to do half, and then pretend the rest doesn't exist. It sometimes works, but most of the time I get dumped into trouble...

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I found Abnegation's name in my SAT vocabulary list last week. It means self-sacrifice.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back