• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I'm not really one for anime or manga...

._. I'd rather play video games, haha.

It's mostly the fact that I have to start from the beginning of like 200-300 chapters/episodes for a lot of these manga/anime which is really quite intimidating, whereas with games...meh, I dunno how long they'll be.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I don't watch anime, all I do is play Pokemon. I don't play Pokemon TCG or read any type of manga. I don't watch that much TV, mostly soaps or something like NCIS. Idk I sound boring. :(

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
    I like playing games and reading mangas. :D I use to watch anime a fair bit, buuuut I tend to get distracted, where as reading a manga, I can be in the zone and not get distracted or disturbed.

Cero Blast

Bang!
    Years
    And I like both the FT anime and manga. Hard to decide which one is better though, I still haven't come very far.
    Where are you? : P
    I don't watch anime, all I do is play Pokemon. I don't play Pokemon TCG or read any type of manga. I don't watch that much TV, mostly soaps or something like NCIS. Idk I sound boring. :(

Only the fact that you watch NCIS makes you awesome >:O

Years
    This Icon Wall thing has made me go into Icons moar o3o

Liek this one:

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Cero Blast

Bang!
    Years

That's a really good anime. ;-;
    I'm at like epsiode 5 of the english version of it from Fun Animation. :3

Kid Medusa is cute. :3
    Medusa <333333
    No, I should read Soul Eater instead :|
    You should watch the anime and resume it once it stops through the manga : o
    the anime is way better imo :/
    Soul Eater is awesome :>

Though Black*Star and DTK steal the spotlight from Maka and Soul in the first chapters. Bt they regain it when fighting Chrona.

Death the Kid is like the best anime character ever D:
    maybe after Izaya >.>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back