• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ew, why? Reshiram is so much better. :3

Lol, I used to like Zekrom more too. I was gonna get White just for Zekrom, but then I realized how much I loved Black's exclusives. Now I'm getting Black instead. xP Reshiram's OK, but now I can't even decide which legend I like more. X_X

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    Yeah, I much prefer Reshiram to that overdetailed monstrosity that is Zekrom. I plan on purchasing Pokémon Black, as opposed to Pokémon White. Alternatively, I could wait for the third version (assuming Game Freak decide to continue the tradition).

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I like both Reshiram and Zekrom. ;;

It's hard to decide between them, really. I mean I liked Reshiram then I liked Zekrom now I don't even know. :(

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2010
    I must admit though, the idea of conflict between natural and modern technology is rather nice. I would download a ROM and emulate one of the games, however I don't understand a word of japanese and, to be honest, I think it'd be nicer to receive a cartridge (which would allow me to play when I've not got access to my computer).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I like both Reshiram and Zekrom. ;;

It's hard to decide between them, really. I mean I liked Reshiram then I liked Zekrom now I don't even know. :(
    I like both of them too :o

Thats why if I do end up getting one, I'm probably going to get the other one XD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Reshiram for me. :P

And to the translation part:
    I think this is how it is. NoA (Not sure about the others) takes about a month to translate, then does w.e else it needs. bumps up the price then puts em into storage. Till they release.

I like the male more /duh. But the female is also okay ^.^ (sorry blue/green.w.e.) lol

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Reshiram. Because I can totally name it Natsu :D 'Course I still like Kyurem too. /likes Fire, Ice, Psychic, Ghost, Dark, and Dragon types most

I just battled people and battled people after beating the last two people of the first part. My strongest was at level 52 while others were in their late 40s or at level 50. And after five days or so (if you don't count me taking breaks from the game) of going around and battling people, my strongest is now level 70 while my others are in their mid-60s.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    I like Reshiram, but White's exclusives are a billion times better than Black's...

...so why did I get Black now? ._.

Oh well, I'll just buy the other then! whoooooooo~

Detox

I like Zekrom because it looks cooler, but if I get one of them I am getting black for less forests and stuff.

Detox

White has more forests and Black has more cities or something like that...

Or maybe it was just the White Forest and Black City hmmm...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back