• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Autumn and/or Spring Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    What Ambellina says is so very true XD

Anyways, weird dream is weird. I have bizarre dreams, so for the sake of containing the bizarro-ness, I'm gonna put it in spoilers. It's also in spoilers because it's totally off-topic, so it's not like many people would wanna read it in the first place :B

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What Ambellina says is so very true XD

Anyways, weird dream is weird. I have bizarre dreams, so for the sake of containing the bizarro-ness, I'm gonna put it in spoilers. It's also in spoilers because it's totally off-topic, so it's not like many people would wanna read it in the first place :B

Spoiler:
    lol XD

I had a dream about how would my family and close friends change if I died and I was watching as a spirit.

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
    I hope the kids don't come to my house, my dad will probably scare them off as usual. He takes costumes too far.

Last year we had an entire bowl of candy left because his zombie costume was obviously "too realistic".

Didn't Halloween start in some small country or something and spread around the globe?
    Halloween started in Ireland where people lit lanterns and wore masks to scare off the dark spirits. Eventually, the idea caught on and traditions were started.
    Ding dong ditching a drug addict sounds dangerous .__.
    That's what makes it so fun! c:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Its fun! :D not that I ever done it.. well idk who I ding dog ditched before.

Im gonna be taking my lil brother/s Trick or Treating / but ill dress up to get more free candy :D.

I honestly never really liked trick or treating, or playgrounds. idk

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Some of these dreams actually have messages. Others... I doubt they have messages at all.

Though mine could've been trying to tell me to STOP WATCHING ANIME GIRL.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    My guess is it could be an inner thought you've had, whether you've realized it or not yet. But then again, I can't exactly interpret dreams XD;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    My mom keeps a dream journal to record her dreams. Too much work for me, though :B

I forgot why it is people don't have dreams sometimes. I'm sure it can be explained.

Going off-topic for a moment, Ilu Google.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Google is going to rule the world one day.

I'm calling it.

Detox

Maybe he means more than it already does...

offtopic but did you guys know no staff can log on?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Nica and Kaori were able to get on, at least.

I wonder if the server being funky also explains why I got the DBE message when I tried to report a PM.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I'm not at liberty to say, although that is the usual reason why PMs are reported.

I never check those forums out anyhow. Though I must admit, part of me wants to join and spam like crazy, but that's just as bad as the person advertising over PM or VM, if not worse.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back