• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd rather have fried chicken for breakfast.

I still want a pet bullfrog though, either that or a guinea pig on steroids, either one is fine.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Buffalo chicken pizza for breakfast is good stuff yeah.

My dog may be as dumb as a bag of bricks though but even she knows she's cougar food if she doesn't get inside by nightfall.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Hawaiian all the way ya!

My one dog knew how to be dumb. She wouldn't sit to reason. The other one knew how to beg for food and attention. And she was kinda dumb, but not to the degree of the other dog.

I still can't completely fathom the idea of pineapple on pizza myself tbh, but my god was my mind blown away when I first tasted such a dish, before I realized the pizza had cilantro in it and went berserk like a monkey on menopause shortly after noticing that lol.

My dog's still trying to figure out how to sit properly when told to, I swear either she's deaf or she knows how to piss people off a little too well nowadays. Even after she got hit by a car last year she still runs around the road like it had pieces of bacon flavored gumdrops all over it lol.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Ha, my dog was just going reaaaaaaally crazy today and somehow he broke the leash off his collar and now my parents are trying to find him (because I'm supposed to be asleep)

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    Oh hey! Livewire! Gonna try to get promoted back to modhood?

Ha, my dog was just going reaaaaaaally crazy today and somehow he broke the leash off his collar and now my parents are trying to find him

Rough deal... Hope they find him. I know my grandmother would freak if her dog went missing.

(because I'm supposed to be asleep)

Been there... Tis the life on an insomniac like myself.

I no longer live at home though, so it's fine now.

Years
    MUST I EXPLAIN AGAIN

HERE

Spoiler:

Mind you that was on March 9th.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    You should have done a day-by-day set of images of it healing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back